Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Between Buhari And His Haters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Buhari And His Haters (758 Views)

Critics Failed To Create Enmity Between Buhari, Osinbajo – Tinubu / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Buhari And His Haters by Everfrank(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
BUHARI vs HIS HATERS

Engr Ekenzuwa Philip wrote:

I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters:

¤ He loves Nigeria , they hate it.

¤ He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family.

¤ He is honest, they are dishonest.

¤ He has character, they lack it.

¤ He pursues the Hereafter they struggle to have the world in their armpits.

¤ He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish.
¤ He serves, they derail and enslave.

¤ He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified.
¤ His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them.

¤ They are thieves, he catches thieves.

¤ They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots.

¤ They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide.

¤ Fear fears him, they are afraid.

¤ They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit.

¤ They call for division, he works on unity.

¤ They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria.

¤ They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria.

¤They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria.

¤ They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms.

¤ They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency.

¤ They are like gel, he is the fire melting them.

¤ They make the noise, Buhari does the work.

¤ They are destroyers, he is a constructor.

¤ They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks.

How can they love him?
• The more they hate him, the more we love him.
• The more they fear, the more we feel secured.

I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.

(Pls pass on until it gets to every patriotic Nigerian)

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by mynd1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thank God Buhari never give a damn. They can all wail or jump in to lagoon. PMB has come to stay and there is nothing any little riff raffs can do about it.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by Mutuwa(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by youngaz(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Me too #I stand with Buhari#cheesycheesy....haters can jump into lagoon 4 all i care about iz the welfare of diz nation

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by Mutuwa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Thank God Buhari never give a damn. They can all wail or jump in to lagoon. PMB has come to stay and there is nothing any little riff raffs can do about it.

God bless Nigeria.

I like your spirit wink

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by mynd1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

I like your spirit wink
lol. Thanks sir. Nairaland thought me how to stand and fight for what ever u believed in. Some hateful comments here will definitely bring out the other side in you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by Mutuwa(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Thanks sir. Nairaland thought me how to stand and fight for what ever u believed in. Some hateful comments here will definitely bring out the other side in you. grin

we share same in common i tell you.I have a factory of stone,to always throw at any barking "Dog(s)"

Its unfortunate that the forum,entertains a lot of charlies,chumps,riff raffs and some reasonable amount of love children with zero direction.

nice to know you have such iron mind and a fist I presume too wink

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by mynd1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

we share same in common i tell you.I have a factory of stone,to always throw at any barking "Dog(s)"

Its unfortunate that the forum,entertains a lot of charlies,chumps,riff raffs and some reasonable amount of love children with zero direction.

nice to know you have such iron mind and a fist I presume too wink
lol. It wasn't easy for me for some weeks but when a friend who introduced me to dis forum nurtured me,my dear d rest na story o. You insult or quote me wrongly,I insult you back simple. That's the rules here.

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by excellencyabia1: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
At the end of his tenure, then we will know
Re: Between Buhari And His Haters by Mutuwa(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
lol. It wasn't easy for me for some weeks but when a friend who introduced me to dis forum nurtured me,my dear d rest na story o. You insult or quote me wrongly,I insult you back simple. That's the rules here.

Hahahaha..Am puzzled.A female version of me,with such fiery and fierce mind.Am amazed really..
I will follow you like a tail. grin

(1) (Reply)

NGO Launches 500million Naira Youth Entrepreneurship Seed Fund / Rivers Re-run Crisis: Perpetrators Will Not Go Unpunished – FG / How Buhari’s Financial Discipline Save States Amidst Fall In Oil Price- Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.