Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode (5737 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ogochukwu247(f): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shared on his facebook wall...
Read below...

Trump is unstoppable. Despite all the opposition to him his time has come. He is like a tornado: savage and powerful.

If he wins the Presidential election against Hilary the world will be a very different place. It will have implications for Nigeria too.

If anyone will expose why it was that Obama and Hilary refused to designate Boko Haram a terrorist organization until mid-2014 after they had slaughtered well over 50,000 Nigerians it is Trump.

If anyone will tell us why Obama fought so hard behind the scenes to stop President Jonathan from staying in power in Nigeria last year and why his administration assisted President Buhari to come in, it is Trump.
If anyone is ready to tell us the bitter truth about Nigeria and her past and present leaders, it is Trump.

If anyone really wants the yoke of our collective oppressors to be broken, the total liberation of the various ethnic nationalities in our country, a level playing field for all our people regardless of their faith or creed and the enthronement of equity, justice and fairness in our affairs, it is Trump.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/donald-trump-is-unstoppable-femi-fani.html

cc lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin TRUMP IS A THREAT TO OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST, HE IS GOING TO SENT THEM PARKING FROM THE 'INFIDEL' STATE(AMERICA) TO THE PARADISE LAND(DESERT LAND). grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
[b]In Vuvuzela voice: Fani Kayode the basket mouth should go and sit down. If you like carry Megaphone Donald Trump will not fall for your SCAM. This is how you and your cabal deceived GEJ, Donald Trump is not a MAGA so don't expect a cent from him.

Both Obama and Hilary don't have Nigeria Voter's card so stop blaming them for PDP misfortune.

17 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by mynd1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Useless man. Where is EFCC to carry dis Id*iot plss. angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by Destined2win: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:

Don't you think he has a point?

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
I concur. Trump is the man.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by mynd1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Destined2win:

Don't you think he has a point?
Which point sir? Explain plss.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Thought you will counter his submission with facts.
For crying out loud, he merely expressed his opinion. Learn to be civil for once.

16 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by DickDastardly(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
TRUMP is the MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fani kayode has not yet gotten over jonathan loss.

Obama made many promises like him.he is promised to fulfill american dreams, now what do we have? nothing.

i still find this Fanikayode comment so dumb. he so much believe in the unknown. Even if Obama commits all these crimes against jonathan and nigerians, its not up to Trump to spill nonsense. Trump knows better, so he wont dare.American government have always been classifying information and its not up to trump alone to declassify it . how many republican love him in the senate to pass all his draconian bills? forget all what he is saying, he is just being sensational and thats what american love . Obama was celebrity before he became president like bUHARI. So much expectation and sure they wont deliver. trump cant get anything done , he will just trigger resentment towards american around the world.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by peacengine(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Let's wait and see.
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by oglalasioux(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
I totally agree. Trump is the answer to a world given sleepless nights by a group of imbeciles who think their passport to 70 virgins is bombing innocent people.

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS GOD TO FANI KAYODE THATS WHY HE BELIEVES THIS.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by oglalasioux(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
I totally agree. Trump is the answer to a world given sleepless nights by a group of imbeciles who think their passport to 70 virgins is bombing innocent people and an Asian nation who continue to sabotage Nigeria's power generation efforts to sell their generators.
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by mynd1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:

Thought you will counter his submission with facts.
For crying out loud, he merely expressed his opinion. Learn to be civil for once.
It really baffles me to see any black human with his full sense supporting dis old bastard racist call Trump. Anyway,since he wants Trump to become U.S president,I bet he will be in kuje prison by then. I still stand with what I said earlier FFK is an Id*iot and if you gat any problem with that you can as well jump in to lagoon. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
It really baffles me to see any black human with his full sense supporting dis old bastard racist call Trump. Anyway,since he wants Trump to become U.S president,I bet he will be in kuje prison by then. I still stand with what I said earlier FFK is an Id*iot and if you gat any problem with that you can as well jump in to lagoon. Thank you.
Calling FFK an id.ot because he expressed his opinion only shows that you are morally bankrupt.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by mynd1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:

Calling FFK an id.ot because he expressed his opinion only shows that you are morally bankrupt.
U can say what ever u like sir. Where were you when he FFK was calling his elders all sort of names Abi u no sabi read?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
U can say what ever u like sir. Where were you when he FFK was calling his elders all sort of names Abi u no sabi read?
Not enough justification for you to follow suit.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by abbeycial: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
maybe Trump would also help to fish out our fraudulent and heartless leaders who hide behind the curtains of victimization after they ve sucked Nigeria dry of its resources

Nigerian's trust in our leaders was thoroughly raped.

seriously looking for a day youths would realize that they ve been duped for life without any sentiment amongst them.
may GOD save us.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:

because his opinion is idiotic
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by drss(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
yes o! Trump is unstopable. all hail donald trump, d next president of d united state of america! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by drss(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
weda u like am or u no like am, trump is d next president of america!
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by mynd1(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
weda u like am or u no like am, trump is d next president of america!
Who come be dis one again R u okay? Mtcheww.
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by stevecantrell: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
yes o! Trump is unstopable. all hail donald trump, d next president of d united state of america! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think he will win but it will be overturned at the supreme court.
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by drss(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

overturn his victory impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by byteHead(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Americans should know this : What you fight you strengthen ....What you resist persists.

The more they attack Mr Trump the more his popularity rises.

stevecantrell:

Mr Trump says if they try to overturn.his nomination there would be riots and violence.
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by stevecantrell: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
byteHead:

Americans should know this : What you fight you strengthen ....What you resist persists.

The more they attack Mr Trump the more his popularity rises.

Mr Trump says if they try to overturn.his nomination there would be riots and violence.

Violence ?

I'm counting on it.

Blaqcoffee109 I can't see it..
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

Violence ?
I'm counting on it.
Blaqcoffee109 I can't see it..
...hey...
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by ndcide(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
I've said it from day one, Trump is the man!
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by stevecantrell: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...hey...
Still here ?
Kilon shele ?
I'm off to the gym.
What should I bring back for you ?
Re: Donald Trump Is Unstoppable - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

Still here ?
Kilon shele ?
I'm off to the gym.
What should I bring back for you ?
super sexy hawt you,cream and some strawberries...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Register Ur Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional / Reps To Investigate Rowdiness At Wednesday’s Plenary / Disturbing! This Man Was Burnt Alive During Xenophobia Attack In South Africa (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.