Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pic: Woman Gets Back At Cheating Boyfriend By Putting Up Posters Shaming Him All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Woman Gets Back At Cheating Boyfriend By Putting Up Posters Shaming Him All (533 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Woman Gets Back At Cheating Boyfriend By Putting Up Posters Shaming Him All by lizzybog: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

When one lady found out her boyfriend was a love rat, she didn’t get all emotional and sob to Adele’s Hello. She took matters into her own hands and shamed him for it. She put up ‘Lost Dog’ posters all over campus featuring said boyfriend’s name and picture.

It seems she made quite a lot of copies of the poster, too. The person who uploaded it to Imgur said: “Angry girl at my school posted these all around campus, I spotted 11 on my walk to the library this morning.”

continue reading and click to view pictures http://www./ads/pic-woman-gets-back-at-cheating-boyfriend-by-putting-up-posters-shaming-him-all-over-campus/

(1) (Reply)

+18.. Matured Answers Only / 5 Perfect Treats For The Busy Bae / Guys, Do U Mind If Ur Girl Dresses Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.