Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked (2519 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Its about 8pm on a Cold Thursday And she called me she was coming to my place to spend the night.

At 9pm she Arrived, We Kissed.. etc

*long story short*

After the Long Talk, she was gistin and also asking for advises on how to tackle a situation she was currently facing..

After the ETC.. She Said "I LoVe You Babi" I Kissed "I Love you too" onto her Lips.

Later On, She Said "Baby We Have Been Dating For Like 6months now And you have never said to me I LOVE YOU Why?"

Then I replied Her "Can You Love Me like My Mother?"

She Replied With A Sudden Change in Her *All Smiley Face" to *Frowned Face* Saying NO

And I asked her "Then Why do you claim to Love me"?

And this had led to our Biggest Fight... undecided

She Got Really Upset and Left as at 9:45pm..

My Two Questions Are

1. Was I Wrong To Ask That Question?

2. Do I Really Have to Be Telling Her I Love her Always or At All?

I will go see her when she calms down FYI! smiley
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Can you love her like her mother too ?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Can you love her like her mother too ?

undecided

If I was A "Woman" Possibly YES! ... grin

But unfortunately I am A Man. And I Can Love Her like Her DAD will.
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
biz2get:

If I was A "Woman" Possibly YES! ... grin

But unfortunately I am A Man. And I Can Love Her like Her DAD will.
Love has nothing to do with gender.

Can you love her as her mum does.?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bro...yhu no get orientation...tats the wrongest time to bring yhur mum..questiin or not...Ts gonna be hard not thinking abt yhur mum when yall get down to the thing.....twas a weird question allrounder sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Love has nothing to do with gender.

Can you love her as her mum does.?

Technically I can, But to an Extent.

Bcus I cannot psychologically do all the Duties of her Mother to Her ...

Hope I am Able to Answer Your Query? smiley
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
Bro...yhu no get orientation...tats the wrongest time to bring yhur mum..questiin or not...Ts gonna be hard not thinking abt yhur mum when yall get down to the thing.....twas a weird question allrounder sha undecided

Baba I no get your point man?

Are you trying to Say... We Only Get Down Bcus We Love each Other? undecided
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Ekugbeh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Daz weired 2 bring such talk i guess
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
biz2get:

Technically I can, But to an Extent.
Bcus I cannot psychologically do all the Duties of her Mother to Her ...
Hope I am Able to Answer Your Query? smiley
Good smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Daz weired 2 bring such talk
i guess

I Guess you are right.
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
you are not only wrong to ask that question but your very foolish to have asked. how can you even compare your mother's love to hers? leave your mama out of all of that

4 Likes

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Tinalex(f): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
she c'nt love you like your mother cos you c'nt cheat on your mother bt if you dnt cheat on her n treat her as you treat your mother def. she will love you like your mother. All this small boys and their absurd questions sef undecided
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by ndcide(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
biz2get:
Its about 8pm on a Cold Thursday And she called me she was coming to my place to spend the night.

*long story short*

After the Long Talk, she was gistin and also asking for advises on how to tackle a situation she was currently facing..

After the ETC.. She Said "I LoVe You Babi" I Kissed "I Love you too" onto her Lips.

Later On, She Said "Baby We Have Been Dating For Like 6months now And you have never said to me I LOVE YOU Why?"

She Replied With A Sudden Change in Her *All Smiley Face" to *Frowned Face* Saying NO

My Two Questions Are

Nothing wrong with your question. This sends a clear message that you don't joke with your mother.

Your mother is the first woman who loved you the most;Irrespective of what anyone will tell you. Now a lady who just knew you when all seem well, who will never have given a shiit about you if all was not well, just want you to delete the person who was there from day one. Who was there when you hadn't the glamor, wealth, and loving personality of now, who always prayed that the best will come to you all these while, who struggled, did what the lady could never have done.... I could go on and on. Everything is wrong with that.

There are ladies who will want to unnecessarily struggle for importance with the woman who gave birth to you, and get angry over it, yet will dump you for another guy when she feels like.

A wise lady can answer that question with ease. I can't even be friends with a lady who can't love and respect my mom VERY WELL.

A woman who knew the family her daughter was to be married to called her daughter and begged her to take her mother in law as a mother to her, and a best friend, telling her the stories and struggles of the woman and her three sons and that the sons love their mom more than any human being on earth. With such advice the lady was good to go. She cleared her mind and was positioned to prosper.

If your story is true, nothing wrong with the question.
It's a question I and my brothers will easily ask.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Maamin(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
ndcide:

Nothing wrong with your question. This sends a clear message that you don't joke with your mother.

Your mother is the first woman who loved you the most;Irrespective of what anyone will tell you. Now a lady who just knew you when all seem well, who will never have given a shiit about you if all was not well, just want you to delete the person who was there from day one. Who was there when you hadn't the glamor, wealth, and loving personality of now, who always prayed that the best will come to you all these while, who struggled, did what the lady could never have done.... I could go on and on. Everything is wrong with that.

There are ladies who will want to unnecessarily struggle for importance with the woman who gave birth to you, and get angry over it, yet will dump you for another guy when she feels like.

A wise lady can answer that question with ease. I can't even be friends with a lady who can't love and respect my mom VERY WELL.

A woman who knew the family her daughter was to be married to called her daughter and begged her to take her mother in law as a mother to her, and a best friend, telling her the stories and struggles of the woman and her three sons and that the sons love their mom more than any human being on earth. With such advice the lady was good to go. She cleared her mind and was positioned to prosper.

Bless you..all this small small girls have start reading their useless meaning into the Op's question.

It is true that one day a man will leave his parent and become one with his wife but that does not mean the 'mother to son' love will not be there any longer....his mother loved him first before anyone else. As a girl, You can hardly love him like his mother did..she could only try, no dispute on that!

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2016
AfricanApple:
you are not only wrong to ask that question but your very foolish to have asked. how can you even compare your mother's love to hers? leave your mama out of all of that

I am Foolish to Ask A Very Logical Question??

I can see how emotionally driven your ability to think has taken you..

Good Morning. undecided
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Tinalex:
she c'nt love you like your mother cos you c'nt cheat on your mother bt if you dnt cheat on her n treat her as you treat your mother def. she will love you like your mother. All this small boys and their absurd questions sef undecided

Even if I treat her like my Mother and Dont try to cheat on Her, She Cant love me to any Extent Untill we Are engaged.

A Lady that can wake up one day and follow another guy, how can I profess my love to such lady?

Small Boys?? Absurd Questions Where did they pick you from?
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
ndcide:

You Are Highly Respected for this ...

To the Bold,

If I never had the what she needs from A "Guy" I dont think she will ever tell me she loves me..

But Then I have a special som1 who just believed in me... and still Loves me

Can Any Lady beat that As A Girl Friend? Never!!!
Maamin:

Bless you..all this small small girls have start reading their useless meaning into the Op's question.
It is true that one day a man will leave his parent and become one with his wife but that does not mean the 'mother to son' love will not be there any longer....his mother loved him first before anyone else. As a girl, You can hardly love him like his mother did..she could only try, no dispute on that!

As A Matter of Fact, "Try" is an Understatement ..

A Girl Friend Cant Try, Only A Wife Would.
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Tinalex(f): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

Even if I treat her like my Mother and Dont try to cheat on Her, She Cant love me to any Extent Untill we Are engaged.

A Lady that can wake up one day and follow another guy, how can I profess my love to such lady?

Small Boys?? Absurd Questions Where did they pick you from?
You see your life? Just read what you wrote and see how you answered your own question. I still say it again from what you just wrote you are a small boy. You wanna know where i was picked from, it's obvious it's not where you were picked from. See him asking another absurd question!!!
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Tinalex:

You see your life? Just read what you wrote and see how you answered your own question. I still say it again from what you just wrote you are a small boy. You wanna know where i was picked from, it's obvious it's not where you were picked from. See him asking another absurd question!!!

You re just a Troll... Enough Said smiley
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Tinalex(f): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

"Yawns"....whatever!!!
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Tinalex(f): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

"Yawns"....whatever!!!
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

*long story short*

My Two Questions Are

You where 100% wrong, you don't knw how to make a girl feel lovedundecided...
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
You where 100% wrong, you don't knw how to make a girl feel lovedundecided...

Point of Correction...

I Know how to make a girl feel loved. But I dont think saying It would make any sense. undecided
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

Point of Correction...

I Know how to make a girl feel loved. But I dont think saying It would make any sense. undecided
Your ego is taking a toll on you, watch it bruv cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
Your ego is taking a toll on you, watch it bruv cool

Ahahah.. I am cool bruh wink
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

Ahahah.. I am cool bruh wink
you are not, judging from your responses here and the way you discharge your girlfriend, it dint show gentlemanliness in youundecided
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Babacele: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
have we met before? I have a strong feeling we met in a recent past. my regards though.
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cc Mindfulness

grin
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by AfricanApple(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
biz2get:

I am Foolish to Ask A Very Logical Question??

I can see how emotionally driven your ability to think has taken you..

Good Morning. undecided
there is nothing logical about your question. no matured and sane mind would pop such a question. if you dont want the truth, you can fry for all I care
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Babacele:
have we met before? I have a strong feeling we met in a recent past. my regards though.
Ion know bro..we Could have met...sad

My regards too grin
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Cc Mindfulness

grin

What's up with this thread?
The title is quite off putting. grin
Re: Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked by biz2get(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

What's up with this thread?
The title is quite off putting. grin

How do you mean? Off putting.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Moniker In Romance Land And Their Usernames / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / Guys, What Do You Think Is Going On In The Mind Of This Guy? ( PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.