Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) (21174 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Throwback Photos / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by tuna4servi(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Sorry boy
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
I hope what its not cancer ooo!its scary
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by meelorlah(f): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Omg! How is he able to eat? Only God knows d pain he's going through. Poor lad cry cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
dapsoneh:
I thnk this is burkits lymphoma

we dont need the name, we need help for him
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
I believe less than 5mill would fix this child, with some change left. That is something those beastly crooks in Abuja could throw and flush down their toilets. But instead of giving such for the treatment of this child, they'd rather spend in on a one-night sophisticated Olosho.

I pray her helper locates her asap.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by MrHackmed1(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2016
@Seun, you really need to do something about these scammers, the 11th post on this thread is a scam, and he post all this fraudulent message every time on any thread without contributing any useful opinion, I do reported him several times but he's never stopping, He always create different account, He so perfect the image by wanting people to believe which your supermods are likely to be among, otherwise, the post shouldn't be appearing now that the topic is on the frontpage. Please try and do something else to make his MAC address not to ever have access to NL again. angry angry , Or make me a mod to deal with such...I have enough time to check all these...Meanwhile, don't mind my current handle status, I'm on suspension on my old handle lipsrsealed wink

***MODIFIED***
I can see that the post have been removed BUT such post is still on other threads that are yet to hit the frontpage. cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by dapsoneh: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

we dont need the name, we need help for him
grin
annd what help v u rendered b4 coming here to taalk thrash?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2016
dapsoneh:
annd what help v u rendered b4 coming here to taalk thrash?
tongue tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Bonuwa: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Hv mercy o Lord
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by kingarizona1(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
tollyB:
would gladly do that....
Thanks Dear
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked God help him.

The God that will help that child is YOU.

Donate as little as you can.

The child needs money for hospital bills and not prayers or imaginary God from the sky.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by blessedvisky(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2016
I'm just wondering how the Lil boy eats cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by jattshaf(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Oh my God.........
How on earth did he even feed??
I can feel his pain right now.
I use the unknowing power bestowed in me to say may God heal him sooner than his families prayed.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont think u read d topic very well bf u check in undecided abi u no understand d meaning of graphic huh?

it wasn't there around the time I made the statement
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
gbens2000:
at least u saw graphic angry

it wasn't there around the time I made the statement
okay
.alright
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by HaneefahAde(f): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:

it wasn't there around the time I made the statement okay .alright

Put graphic pix on your p.pix, it's creepy.

God grant the poor child healing and put it in people's mind to help him.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by queebeediva(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh Lord Jesus pls help this child. Even the president should do something .
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by obi4kenn(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
God help the child............. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Quits Instagram [PICS] / Majek Fashek Attends & Performs At COSON Awards Night / Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.