Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje (1136 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by theshadyexpress(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Kano State governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has decried how Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso allegedly abused his parents and himself because Kwankwaso believed that the government has not met his expectations.
Governor Ganduje said he accompanied Kwankwaso to his car when the former governor suddenly starting raining verbal abuses on him and his parents, accusing him of discontinuing his legacies of free education, foreign scholarship and so on.
In his address when he received State House of Assembly members, on Tuesday, Dr. Ganduje recalled the time when Senator Kwankwaso said that he would not be involved in running the state’s affairs, saying unless when the government failed, he would return to change the government and replace it with another one.
“That statement didn’t go down well with the present deputy governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar, an instance, that prompted my deputy to query such unnecessary remarks,” Ganduje said.

According to Governor Ganduje some projects executed by his predecessor were dubious and that the former governor had swindled the people of the state.
He said if he expose the way Kwankwaso handled the state’s resources it would shock many people especially the indigenes of Kano State.
Ganduje urged the party’s supporters, people of Kano and those affected by the past bad leadership to keep praying for his government to succeed as that is the only way to turn around the fortunes of the state.
Recall that the disagreement between the duo started when former commissioners of the government of Kwankwaso rose against Ganduje because of his refusal to reappoint some of them, and for not paying them their severance allowance after serving the immediate past government.
This discontent among the Kwankwaso commissioners have been lingering for the past few months and had led to the trading of insult over the local radio stations, and sponsored by the aggrieved commissioners.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/93982/kwankwaso-abused-me-my-parents-to-my-face-ganduje
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Luckylife(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Hope when the elephants fight the grasses must not suffer.
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by bonechamberlain(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
kwankwaso has kept mum since buhari took over, probably not a fan of buhari's apc ..

though kwankwaso, el rufai, buhari, all the same people, hard core sadists angry

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Tunami(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2016
hmm, another wike and amaechi want to start in kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Mjshexy(f): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Really tot this two were best of friends, nawa oh...
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by theshadyexpress(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2016
it was right when kwankwaso was insulting GEJ back then when Ganduje was still his deputy shey? Karma is a biatch. una don buy market for kano

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Kagarko(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2016
This is the work of enemies Of the relative Peace and unity recorded in the state.

God bless :

Ganduje

Kwankwaso

Buhari

Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by greatiyk4u(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Na ur oga na, just overlook am.
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by adegunwa4real(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Wait are you serious? *in falz voice* did he say YOUR FATHER? shocked
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by NobleAky(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Blame Gej
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by VampireeM(f): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
They can as well kill themselves. Wetin concern us undecided... When they were bromancing did they tell us

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by EzePromoe: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Kwakwanso is trying to gain acceptance into the PDP because him don hear say dem don zone ticket go north and Bubu no dey plan to comot for 2019. Chai see brain.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by theshadyexpress(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Kwakwanso is trying to gain acceptance into the PDP because him don hear say dem don zone ticket go north and Bubu no dey plan to comot for 2019. Chai see brain.

LogicOfMusa

try to think before commenting
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by okosodo: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Kwankwaso is the next person that the north wants to project as president to continue to be in charge, ruin and take the country towards islamization, but the south is not aware
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2016
theshadyexpress:

LogicOfMusa

try to think before commenting

try to ignore some certain comments
Re: Kwankwaso Abused Me, My Parents To My Face – Ganduje by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari have you seen what you've caused

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News......2016 Budget Has Just Been Passed Into. Law. / Nigeria's Past Leaders And Lawmakers To Be Denied Entry Into US,UK And Canada. / Buhari Agenda On National Grazing Reserve Bill. SS, NC, SE Should Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.