Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room (41823 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by CopyLearner: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
SpaceTour:
Would you have fancied it had Wike abandoned it at 20% he met it? We met the project at 20% and nothing can change that fact!

20%? Come on. You disgust me to high heavens

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Djmamman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
ruggedtimi:
wike watching apc campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7PMlXuGKg

The last thing you are a waiting is God punishment, for authorizing shaos every were within the state, being the chief security officer concern, and you don't care of the massacres you are only planning to archive your goal you don't care about the suffering down trodden Masses, and claiming falsely that you not aware, you tell god because every soul must test the bitterness of death no matter the time

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by SpaceTour: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Our men at work. We are doing all the roads and streets in Woji community.

These are inner streets. Woji has never had it so good..

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by CopyLearner: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
SpaceTour:
Out men at work. We are doing all the roads and streets in Woji community.

The rain just started remember. Let's see how soon we'll be needing the roads fixed again. You are only filling pot holes. If I was in any place other than Woji, I'll probably have bought this sh!t. And moreover Woji was only remembered when there was a possible governship rerun.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
SpaceTour:
Our men at work. We are doing all the roads and streets in Woji community.

These are inner streets. Woji has never had it so good..

Do all the roads; well done. But hey, wasn't Woji road to be DUALISED WITH DRAINAGE NOT GUTTERS?
Rivers is in trouble and Rivers doesn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by ihatesycophant(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amaechi preoccupied Wike and he can't sleep any more without giving him attention. If you see how events unfold, Amaechi has not given him bleep but Wike is the one replying him of his jam and at the same time abusing him(Amaechi). If he says the truth, the same way he said he was having high BP before supreme court judgement, Wike will tell you, he's not finding it easy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by SpaceTour: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Woji never saw any development until our benefactor mounted the seat of power. Wike all the way. We are sweeping the entire votes in Woji. Have you seen what we are doing at Rumunduru, Eneka, Rumukurusi? We are winning on Saturday because we have given these people a new lease of life to enjoy good roads for once.

CopyLearner:

The rain just started remember. Let's see how soon we'll be needing the roads fixed again. You are only filling pot holes. If I was in any place other than Woji, I'll probably have bought this sh!t. And moreover Woji was only remembered when there was a possible governship rerun.
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Forwetinnah: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wike should be careful. .apparently there's a shady person in his camp giving information to Ameachi's camp. Why was this picture taken and brought to the net? It's not sensible to have an enemy so close
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
SpaceTour:
Retire from where?? Do you know who I am? I mean..I ma onye m bu? Well no need to dabble into Rivers community issues because we are here to deliver democratic dividends to the Rivers people. Nothing can change the fact that we met the project at 20%, we have the drawings so no need for back and forth.

[s][/s]

Make sure you retire from your company. I don't need to know you. But nature sure does know how to pay people in their own coins. Ask Wike, he'll tell you. And stop lying. There was a bridge there as at March 2015 albeit uncompleted for commission. Please stop all these 20% buhaha. I have a presence in the community. I am very aware of what's up. Tx.
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by seunpas: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
People develop hates for Ameachi but why?
My stay in Rivers during his tenor has been OK and kiddnaping pressed down with a credible development.
But what is special about this new guy harbouring kidnappers around him. Sometimes I wonder maybe people really know this Wike guy? party apart.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by CopyLearner: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
SpaceTour:
Woji never saw any development until our benefactor mounted the sit of power. Wike all the way. We are sweeping the entire votes in Woji. Have you seen what we are doing at Rumunduru, Eneka, Rumukurusi? We are winning on Saturday because we have given these people new lease of life to enjoy good roads for once.

If you've lived in Woji as long as I have, you'll know the politics of Eze baka Baka. Well. Say what you have to say. All I just wanted to point out to you is that the said bridge you boast wike did isn't done by him. Period. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Wike should be careful. .apparently there's a shady person in his camp giving information to Ameachi's camp. Why was this picture taken and brought to the net? It's not sensible to have an enemy so close

On the other hand,mint was taken to show the world how Wike considers the APC a chicken threat. Not to make a mockery of him but to boost him. So it's not really an enemy's work. But I may be wrong. Lol.

SpaceTour:
Woji never saw any development until our benefactor mounted the sit of power. Wike all the way. We are sweeping the entire votes in Woji. Have you seen what we are doing at Rumunduru, Eneka, Rumukurusi? We are winning on Saturday because we have given these people new lease of life to enjoy good roads for once.
Yes, Woji won't see development na, cos when CRA wanted to give them Jet Age development, they fought him. Even the late Eze frustrated the efforts to dualise Woji roads simply cos all his properties are mainly around the roadside and according to them, na from there them dey take chop cos of rent.
Woji has settled for less, and their junior brother, Rumurolu just had to accept the peanuts they got due to their big brother's greed.

And it's okay for you to think that simply becos of roads, Woji will vote PDP. Truly, Woji is backward. No be today. That's why their tenant companies cannot develop their youth simply becos a few greedy ones exchange their birthrights for fingerlings. Travel to Omoku and see what Agip does for them albeit the youth restiveness.

Cheerio.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by SpaceTour: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
UST under Wike. All the internal roads have been reconstructed. Wike is gonna win tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
CopyLearner:

If you've lived in Woji as long as I have, you'll know the politics of Eze baka Baka. Well. Say what you have to say. All I just wanted to point out to you is that the said bridge you boast wike did isn't done by him. Period. Enjoy your day

[size=18pt]God BLESS YOU. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SOMEONE WAS ALSO WELL ENLIGHTENED ABOUT THIS WOJI SAGA. WOJI, RUMUIBEKWE, I SORRY THEM. NA RUMUROLU WEY I PITY PASS COS DEM BE LIKE TENANTS FOR THE LAND SO THEY HAVE TO AGREE TO WHAT EVER THE OTHERS AGREE TO. RUMUKWURUSH STILL GET SMALLLL SENSE. [/size]

WELLDONE COPYLEARNER. DONT TALK FURTHER. I THINK SPACEBLABLA IS A LEARNER. HES SPEAKING FOR HIS BELLE. CONTINU

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by SpaceTour: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mile 1 under Wike. This place use to be an eyesore. Wike transformed this area.

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by esosuo: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
THOSE WHO FEEL LIKE TAKING THE RISK OF VOTING TOMOROW TRY TATOO UR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS FOR UR BODY SO IDENTIFICATION GO EASY OH, RIVERS STATE HIGHEST RANKING STATE OF BODY WITHOUT HEADS
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by cckris: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
seunpas:
People develop hates for Ameachi but why?
My stay in Rivers during his tenor has been OK and kiddnaping pressed down with a credible development.
But what is special about this new guy harbouring kidnappers around him. Sometimes I wonder maybe people really know this Wike guy? party apart.
People in South south & Southeast don't want anything to do with APC, which they perceive as Boko Haram, retrogressive, & kind of Islamic. With the news that women are NOT ALLOWED to drive in Saudi Arabia, you just can't convince these people with anything that resemble Arabic. And Amaechi is trying to FORCE it on them. Tomorrow PDP will win everything, everywhere.

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by freshvine(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Things were moving smoothly in Rivers State not until APC cancelled elections conducted in Rivers State without cancelling that of Kano, Sokoto and Jigawa through their kangaroo court system.

Then the National chairman of APC vow to take over Rivers State and other south south states through whatever means in the rerun elections.

Now we're here because the evil party decided to play ping pong with the people of Niger Delta region.

We noticed duplication of voters in the northern region, underage voters which was clearly against electoral guidelines yet nothing is coming from that region but they want south south on fire using disgruntled politicians to achieve their dastardly aim.

And people want the great Niger Deltans to fold their arms and allow this monumental impunity to subvert the wishes of the people? Rivers State doesn't need military for now, benue state need them more to exterminate the fulani herdsmen killing, maiming and destroying villages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wike is the man of the people. Thesame way Fayose have then 16-0 we will give them thesame. Amaechi is a small boy, this is the final end of him in Rivers state. All Amaechis family and loyalist he fraudulently have scholarship to will have to come back and see the mess he created.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
cckris:

People in South south & Southeast don't want anything to do with APC, which they perceive as Boko Haram, retrogressive, & kind of Islamic. With the news that women are NOT ALLOWED to drive in Saudi Arabia, you just can't convince these people with anything that resemble Arabic. And Amaechi is trying to FORCE it on them. Tomorrow PDP will win everything, everywhere.

[size=18pt]shocked[/size] Are you a rivers indigene? I don't think so. Boko haram ko, Saudi Arabia ni. Then Edo state must be a Sharia State na.
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by comos: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
esosuo:
THOSE WHO FEEL LIKE TAKING THE RISK OF VOTING TOMOROW TRY TATOO UR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS FOR UR BODY SO IDENTIFICATION GO EASY OH, RIVERS STATE HIGHEST RANKING STATE OF BODY WITHOUT HEADS

APC in disguise,

people should stay indoor thus you can write election result.

una plan don fail
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Greatidonis: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Djmamman:

The last thing you are a waiting is God punishment, for authorizing shaos every were within the state, being the chief security officer concern, and you don't care of the massacres you are only planning to archive your goal you don't care about the suffering down trodden Masses, and claiming falsely that you not aware, you tell god because every soul must test the bitterness of death no matter the time
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by gbishman: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Till rivers state gets mature leaders that state will remain as backward as it has always being
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by cckris: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

[size=18pt]shocked[/size] Are you a rivers indigene? I don't think so. Boko haram ko, Saudi Arabia ni. Then Edo state must be a Sharia State na.
Where in Rivers State do you see more than a few supporters of APC? My phone access is active to Abua, ONELGA, Ogoni, Obio, Etche. Where are you from?
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by 3sha4lyf: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
cckris:

Where in Rivers State do you see more than a few supporters of APC? My phone access is active to Abua, ONELGA, Ogoni, Obio, Etche. Where are you from?

And We should rely on your phone access. I thought you will even say yes u r on ground. Welldone o. I salute u n ur phone access.
By the way, I'm PROUDLY RIVERS.
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Rhea(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
ruggedtimi:
wike watching apc campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7PMlXuGKg

[size=18pt]See how easy it is to take out these criminal governors. Someone comes into your private office, records a clip of you and shares it on nairaland probably without your consent. [/size]
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by esosuo: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
comos:

APC in disguise,

people should stay indoor thus you can write election result.

una plan don fail
LOL NO WORRY WHEN DEM SLICE UR HEAD U GO GO VOTE FOR THE NEXT WORLD,PARTY OR POLITICS APART DONT DECEIVE ANYBODY TO RISK HIS OR HER LIFE FOR ANY BLOODY POLITICIAN
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by cckris: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

And We should rely on your phone access. I thought you will even say yes u r on ground. Welldone o. I salute u n ur phone access.
By the way, I'm PROUDLY RIVERS.
Where in Rivers?
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by teeking: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
hahahaha see as fear dy make am laugh crocodile laugh lolz... can't even sit and watch. If Wike"ed" believed in himself, he should not rig. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by diego101(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
UP PDP,
NO MATTER WHAT AMAECHI STILL DO IN RIVERS STATE HE WILL STILL BE DEFEATED
EVEN WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POWER, PDP COULDNT STILL WIN IN LAGOS FOR CLOSE TO 16YEARS , THATS HOW APC CAN NEVER RULE RIVER STATE,
QUOTE ME BY THIS TIME TOMORROW

Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by bluecircle470: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
By d tym Wike is disgrace out of office u all will cry fr him
Re: Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room by Luqso1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
How do I get to install instagram on BB bold 5. What I get in the app store is client for instagram.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Border Closure: Smugglers Devise New Methods To Beat Customs / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.