Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi (1869 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Many well meaning nigerians have asked,“what will it take for peace to return in rivers state?”... I have a few simple suggestion. Firstly PMB should make it clear to all assundry that their will be no state of emergency in rivers,so that those instigating violence in order for FG to declare state of emergency,will see that their plan is in futility. Secondly hon. Amaechi and gov. Wike(wait a minute,wike is the chief executive and can not be placed under “House-Arrest”),there for chibuike .R. Amaechi should be placed under house arrest...
At this juncture I will like other nairalanders to give their suggestions. Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Their is need for a lasting peace in the state,we have no other state to call our own,why don't all staleholders in the state give peace a chance even if it means compromise from all parties concerned. We must not allow anarchy to rule rivers state. For those in rivers state these are our candidates: SENATE
Olaka Johnson Nwogu- Rivers South East
George Thompson Sekibo- Rivers East
Osi Ideozu- Rivers West
HOUSE OF REPS
Betty Ogagua Appiafi~ Abua/Odual/ Ahoada East
Hon. Boma Goodhead~ Asari-Toru/Akuku Toru
Randolph Brown~ Bonny Degema
Barr Boniface Emerengwa~ Ikwerre/Emohua
Kingsley Ogundu Chinda~ Obio/Akpor
Ken Chikere - phalga 2
Blessing Nsiegbe - Phalga 1
Bright Gogo- Okrika Ogu/Gbolo
Chief Jerome Eke- Etche Omuma
Jacobson Nbina- Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo
Dumnamene Deekor- Khana/Gokana
Inombek Abiante Dagomie- Andoni/ Opobo
STATE ASSEMBLY
Ehie Edison - Ahoada East (II)
Enemi Alabo George - Asari Toru (II)
Hon Anslem Oguguo - Ikwerre
Major Jack- Akuku Toru 1
Tonye Alalibo - Akuku Toru II
Farah Dagogo - Degema
Sam Ogeh - Emohua
Diri Adonye - Opobo/Nkoro
Kelechi Godspower Nwogu - Omuma
Ngbar Amulele - Tai
Dinebari Lolo - Khana II
Martin Amaehule - Obio/Akpor 1
Michael Chinda - Obio/Akpor II
Adoki Tonye Smart - Port Harcourt III
Sonye Granville - Asari Toru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Do you still remember these Pics?

It’s not just about the elections tomorrow; it’s also about avoiding another fight in the RSHOA.

The APC should stop creating confusion in Rivers just becos they want to oust Wike and PDP by all means since they failed through the Court

1 Like

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Amaechi can roam as he wants he is not a threat but if he uses any form of power to intimidate us we will show him that the collective will of the people is stronger than any military formation.

Amaechi to us is like a proverbial stray dog that resides in the market place , he's on his own .

Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we the good people of Rivers State will do anything to keep it that way and all options are on the table - violence included .

1 Like

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Truckpusher:
Amaechi can roam as he wants he is not a threat but if he uses any form of power to intimidate us we will show him that the collective will of the people is stronger than any military formation.

Amaechi to us is like a proverbial stray dog that resides in the market place , he's on his own .

Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we the good people of Rivers State will do anything to keep it that way and all options are on the table - violence included .
I was in okehi etche LG during APC rally few days ago, and amaechi's speech was just crazy, I began to belive what I heard about him during my basic bays in choba uniport
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by dammytosh: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
What goes around comes around.

When Wike was minister and was using federal might , where were you people ?

Thank God Buhari will not allow the charade that happened then repeat itself.

If the killing continues, State Of Emergency would be declared in Rivers and nothing will happen.

Thank God Buhari is not Obj, all these fries called Governors would have been dealt with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
That guy on white (Chidi Llyod) is still trying to return to the RSHOA to continue what he didn't finish during the 7th Assembly; kill his fellow Colleague with the House Mace

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:

If the killing continues, State Of Emergency would be declared in Rivers and nothing will happen.

Thank God Buhari is not Obj, all this fries called Governor would have been dealt with.
this post is not for more accusations and questions,however if your suggestion is a state of emergency,then I am afraid you don't have rivers interest in mind
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by rottennaija(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Truckpusher:

By collective will of the people you mean collective will of PDP and their thugs?

1 Like

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by otokx(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
There is peace in my area of Rivers State and indeed most parts.

Both WIKE and AMAECHI should stay in their houses on election days and be restricted to their polling units.
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:

Thank God Buhari is not Obj, all this fries called Governor would have been dealt with.

The 'Change' watchword of the APC was only a scam then.

They promised to change the modus operandi of the PDP and now, they are as guilty of the same crime they accused PDP of committing.

Realizing their scam then, Rivers have decided to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Wike is a thug, I personally don’t like him but Amaechi is a worst thug.

Its unfortunate the situation we found ourselves in Rivers. Allowing cultist/thugs/insane men to govern us.

1 Like

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Some people do not even know the contestants for tomorrow's Legislative re-run election in Rivers, all they hear is Wike and Amaechi. This is really sad.

Some cool headed men and women are not contributing their wealth of experience/knowledge in the development of the State and Country becos of this display of political thuggery we see everyday. This has got to stop

Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
otokx:
There is peace in my area of Rivers State and indeed most parts.

Both WIKE and AMAECHI should stay in their houses on election days and be restricted to their polling units.
I bet you are not outside PH,Or phalga,obio/akpo,oyigbo. FYI orashi,kalabari and ogoni areas are withnessing uneasy calm
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
CharlesPhc:
Some people do not even know the contestants for tomorrow's Legislative re-run election in Rivers, all they hear is Wike and Amaechi. This is really sad.

Some cool headed men and women are not contributing their wealth of experience/knowledge in the development of the State and Country becos of this display of political thuggery we see everyday. This has got to stop

its unfortunate, I don't even know the rightful candidates or other parties for my constituency (which oyigbo/eleme/tai fed.contitueny)I only know that of pdp
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2016
What is happening in some areas of rivers state is really shameful
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by KahlDrogo(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Truckpusher:

Why do you keep sounding like one bitter kid?? Don't you have better things to do with your life?? Always ranting like a thug.
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by otokx(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2016
joeprince23:
I bet you are not outside PH,Or phalga,obio/akpo,oyigbo. FYI orashi,kalabari and ogoni areas are withnessing uneasy calm

Some areas in Kalabari not up to 1/7 have issues, same for Ogoni, the only area with up to 75% spread of violence is the Ahoada/Omoku axis.

The media is potraying Rivers as a place of violence when what we have are mostly pockets of targeted criminality except for Ahoada/Omoku axis.
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Wike should be impeached after the re-runs,then credible elections hold.
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by otokx(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
Wike should be impeached after the re-runs,then credible elections hold.

This is untenable.
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2016
otokx:

This is untenable.
....the aftermath of the re-runs will determine the tenability of Wike's continuity....
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
....the aftermath of the re-runs will determine the tenability of Wike's continuity....
stop deceiving your self, wike is the governor,the election has nothing to do with his seat
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
joeprince23:
stop deceiving your self, wike is the governor,the election has nothing to do with his seat
....read my line- the aftermath of the Rivers re-run will determine his impeachment....
Re: For Peace In Rivers: No State Of Emergency,house Arrest For Amaechi by Armstrong34(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
pls wat abt other parties contestants... i dnt even knw any

(1) (Reply)

Photos:evidence Shows That Amaechi Lied About Nigerian Maritime University,delta / El-rufai Visited Kafanchan, Paid Homage To Chief Of Kagoro (photos) / Where Do The Fulani Keep Their Women And Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.