Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! (4126 Views)

Check Out Most Butty Lagos Girls Pics / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Maximum83: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can't imagine how girls are later you will start hearing that they are been used for rituals.... Hmmmmmmmm... !I met a girl recently at ikeja, I asked for her digit she gave me. I I didn't want to disturb her so after two weeks I started calling her to check on her but I noticed that anytime we are conversing she will be complaining to me that her phone is bad.. Bla bla bla!! So one day I chatted her up on whatsapp after a long while, i asked her what she likes and dislike immediately she said "i like money oo you know my phone is bad i need to buy a new phone and hand bag" i was like what kinda phone du u want to buy? She said "hmm maybe camon c8 or Droid pad" I was like eheh! Immediately i realize she's taxing me so I stopped chatting and calling her.. But now she has been calling me oooo.. See me see Walhalla!! Wetin I go do now
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by plumule(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Delete her number the same way you collected it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
She was on her own wen you go disturb her for digits bah?..

Bro, you guys are compatible and must marry each other.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Smellymouth: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP, u dey wait for us to advice u

Lagos girls and gold digging are like bread and beans grin

Start fleeing like this ::::::::

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by McCarlito(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Are u running for help because she wants money for phone and bags

U for ask us if to say she don pull pants down say make una do like Dat
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stingy bwoy....carry her and her wahala or drop her and her wahala
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Maamin(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
That tin wey u start u must finish am grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by eli23456(f): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Buy the phone for her nau.... Abi what's there?
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by oyin2343567(f): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
nawa ooo be a gentleman and buy the phone...
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
all of a sudden, their phones start developing fault.. three girls i met from last month, they all complained of faulty and stolen phones...

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Glory12345(f): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
LOL!!! SUCH IS LIFE! MY BROTHER IF YOU DELETE THE NUMVBER SHE WILL STILL HAVE UR NUMBER SO BUY THE PHONE#THAT`S MY ADVICE#TAKE HEART..........
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by MrCork: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maximum83:
I can't imagine how girls are later you will start hearing that they are been used for rituals.... Hmmmmmmmm... !I met a girl recently at ikeja, I asked for her digit she gave me. I I didn't want to disturb her so after two weeks I started calling her to check on her but I noticed that anytime we are conversing she will be complaining to me that her phone is bad.. Bla bla bla!! So one day I chatted her up on whatsapp after a long while, i asked her what she likes and dislike immediately she said "i like money oo you know my phone is bad i need to buy a new phone and hand bag" i was like what kinda phone du u want to buy? She said "hmm maybe camon c8 or Droid pad" I was like eheh! Immediately i realize she's taxing me so I stopped chatting and calling her.. But now she has been calling me oooo.. See me see Walhalla!! Wetin I go do now

...really??....so when u waz chasin then, they were angels...now that they ignore u, they are Dubious..correct?...BRO GO BAKK TO BED ..JOR!!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Checking Google for Camon c8 and Droid pad; never heard of those before. Anyway op, u know what to do so there is no need for epistle.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Maximum83: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sapphire86:
Checking Google for Camon c8 and Droid pad; never heard of those before. Anyway op, u know what to do so there is no need for epistle.
Which planet are you from hahaha. Camon c8 is a camera centric phone from Tecno. Check your Google well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Maximum83: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
OP, u dey wait for us to advice u
Lagos girls and gold digging are like bread and beans grin
Start fleeing like this ::::::::
I have even blocked her number now
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by uzoormah(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
u must finish wetin you start..
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by uzoormah(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
eli23456:
Buy the phone for her nau.... Abi what's there?

chai! this is one of them.

op run from dis girl especially

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Orator2383: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
uzoormah:

chai! this is one of them.
op run from dis girl especially
Lol its through oo
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol ashawo girls everywhere
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Idydarling(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
op kpele, but the girl begging get class o, Driod pad indeed. .. op try block her line na, so u fit get ur freedom
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maximum83:
Which planet are you from hahaha. Camon c8 is a camera centric phone from Tecno. Check your Google well

Well I only know Samsung and apple products.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sapphire86:

Which one are u using?
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Orator2383: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrCork:

...really??....so when u waz chasin then, they were angels...now that they ignore u, they are Dubious..correct?...BRO GO BAKK TO BED ..JOR!!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
mistake or blunder??
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyindebrah:

Which one are u using?

Nokia torchlight..
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyindebrah:

Which one are u using?

Nokia torchlight
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Orator2383: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sapphire86:

Lol so you've not heard of Tenco products?
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Orator2383: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okayyyyy that's the more reason you've not heard of Tenco phone... Hmmmm..
Sapphire86:

Nokia torchlight..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Oyindebrah(f): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sapphire86:

Nokia torchlight
U kon dey reason iPhone??u better dey ur level
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyindebrah:

U kon dey reason iPhone??u better dey ur level

Oh honey... I know my level that's y I stated what I know. Before u throw shade, catch up on sarcasm...
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Orator2383:
Lol so you've not heard of Tenco products?

Tenco? That phone company that makes customers wait all day becuz of complaints?
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Frontier2: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sapphire86:

Tenco? That phone company that makes customers wait all day becuz of complaints?
that's not true
Re: Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! by Glory12345(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
The girl just pity you ni ooo if it were to be me i would ask for phantom 5

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night / Guys!!!! If You Are On A Date With Bae Just Do This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.