Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival (49657 Views)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by iswallker(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
fear catch me....3 family members in one day... embarassed

rip
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

Amen!!!!

Thank You Dearpreye. Thank You, Thank You So Much.
Youve got great encouraging words.

I'm short of words. I really do appreciate. May our destination after our short term in this world be worth the while. May our souls never be found wanting. And may the Lord speak comfort to everyone of Us. Thanks once again. May God's Love never elude you.

Amen.

May God uphold and comfort you in these trying times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Greataausim(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
suyamasta:
RIP Enegbani OCHOLI, Uweh Oya wey Blessing Kpai Joshua! Ojo ki m'ukwu du ch'umi Mey gba. AMI !!!

AMIN...... Ojo ki mu ma du tefu uyi enyo ondu. Ojo ki yo deju ti Amo omawu........ Amen.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Roydeking1989: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
embarassed embarassed. What a lost! So sad to think about it, may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace, amen.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by imocheezy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by mikaael(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:

Every post should not be an avenue to show your bigotry.

This is a post for the dead.

Nobody solicited all the crap you wrote although it still does not make any sense.

You have a very long years ahead of you for wailing. Don't exhaust your tears.

I ve nt seen such a sublime reply on nairaland...no not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

Amen.

May God uphold and comfort you in these trying times.

Amen! Thanks Alot!
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by 6fit(f): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

@topic, R.I.P the dead, may God grant you eternal rest, Amin.
seriously, d Man was too eloquent in d area of 9ja Justice system..only for Baba 2 cluelessly giv him d wrong potfolio. A talented Gem is gone. Rest in peace Sir...u hav done yur bit.

Unlike some idiot who was trusted our security found with and then he started sharing the found and even hav the ordersity to go to internatonal court
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by suyamasta(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greataausim:

AMIN...... Ojo ki mu ma du tefu uyi enyo ondu. Ojo ki yo deju ti Amo omawu........ Amen.
Amiiiiiii
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by BABATEE251(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
this life is full of vanity,I so much love this late James ocholi during kogi governorship primary....no one can question God how he perform his work,his late son was serving now, I'm just through with my ND and d guy his not older dan me wen he was alive.but where his he now,no more.infact I was just wondering how God do his things
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by six2s: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP if ur death n dat of ur wife is planed by man God will surely put d peson to shame
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by exclusivelyholy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
since i sabi vivian gists, all her post na about death, why vivian gist why?
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Marshalee: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to them
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by princeemmy123(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by fredopareto(m): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2016
rip bt d driver nd d orderly wasnt given fitting burial ?
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by albany231: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
OZAOEKPE:
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

@topic, R.I.P the dead, may God grant you eternal rest, Amin.
[/s]

RIP. You are a disgrace to your kids and family. Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.