Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival (49659 Views)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by columbus007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
As this life is full with sounds and fury it's also empty and it significe nothing,i'am really weak right now,it can happen to anybody inrespective of who we are.Rip to the ocholis
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by DONSMITH123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
even on thread like this? Haba

OZAOEKPE:
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

@topic, R.I.P the dead, may God grant you eternal rest, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Olypeppy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
so sad
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by winner202(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
embarassedhmmm one we will all be under the ground called 6 leg self contain life is stage people are the character when u play ur role you'll go and rest RIP to the decease >
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very depressing and sad turn of events.

I watched him during the ministerial screening and was deeply moved with his clarity of ideas, and intelligence. He was by far one of the best in the cabinet of PMB but for some reasons yet fully unknown to us, the cold hands of death snatched prematurely not only him but his beloved wife and son. What a tragedy. What a loss to the family, Kogi state and whole of Nigeria.

This is yet another prompt and timely reminder of the inevitability of death; another pointer to the fact that mortals have a date with this monster called death.

Tragic incidents like this further encourages ME to pursue rigorously my PURPOSE and PASSION, serve mankind in honesty, loyalty and truth; be a blessing to ever increasing numbers of people; be determined to pass on a great legacy, continue writing my biography and pursue the greater good of the human race.

Nothing humanly possible can bring him back. They're gone to the other side of life. Only remembered by what they HAVE DONE.

May their souls rest in peace. And may God grant their loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss. And may He encourage them to continue in the good path of this great man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by henryhemon(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

You re so good and in your state you are not offered anything?

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:
Very depressing and sad turn of events.
I watched him during the ministerial screening and was deeply moved with his clarity of ideas, and intelligence. He was by far one of the best in the cabinet of PMB but for some reasons yet fully unknown to us, the cold hands of death snatched prematurely not only him but his beloved wife and son. What a tragedy. What a loss to the family, Kogi state and whole of Nigeria.
This is yet another prompt and timely reminder of the inevitability of death; another pointer to the fact that mortals have a date with this monster called death.
Tragic incidents like this further encourages ME to pursue rigorously my PURPOSE and PASSION, serve mankind in honesty, loyalty and truth; be a blessing to ever increasing numbers of people; be determined to pass on a great legacy, continue writing my biography and pursue the greater good of the human race.
Nothing humanly possible can bring him back. They're gone to the other side of life. Only remembered by what they HAVE DONE.
May their souls rest in peace. And may God grant their loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss. And may He encourage them to continue in the good path of this great man.

A big Amen to your prayers.

My heart bleeds. This is too tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

A big Amen to your prayers.

My heart bleeds. This is too tragic.

Please, just take it one day at the time. This is the worst possible thing that befall any family. This is real GRIEF beyond words. Please take solace in the fact the departed ones really impacted lives positively; the testimonies are everywhere. This is sad. This is tragic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
I never knew I'd be saying Rest in Peace to my Prochancellor, Registrar and Friend (Joshua) this soon. Such a bitter pill to chew and swallow.

Right now, I can't imagine how your family would feel about this great loss. It's so sad and heart breaking.

You all died serving our Nation. Why good people die so early is what still baffles me.

I take solace in the fact that you all lived a life worthy of great emulation.

May the Lord grant your souls eternal rest. And may the Lord comfort and sustain everyone you left behind.

Keep Resting. God's got you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

Please, just take it one day at the time. This is the worst possible thing that befall any family. This is real GRIEF beyond words. Please take solace in the fact the departed ones really impacted lives positively; the testimonies are everywhere. This is sad. This is tragic.

Thank You Dearpreye. They truly lived an impactful life.

It's well.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by MartinsIfeco(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Very sad
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by 4nobody4every1: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

[/s] angry angryRip to the dead and comfort to the bereaved sad

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thank You Dearpreye. They truly lived an impactful life.

It's well.

When peace like a river attends my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot Thou has taught me to say,
It is well; it is well with my soul.

The above hymn was penned by late Evangelist Horatio G. Spafford after losing his family members.

Man that's born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. Job 14: 1.

Were you any close to the family? I sense deep pains in your words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Zico5(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Truly u re pained and I don't blame u. Gej has opened ur eyes to chop I chop politics. So only people from the east are capable of minister of finance with abysmal performance of okonjo iweala. Continue to wail o till 2023. Nothing u speak can never have volume, maybe if any of ur tribe become president but I tell u, no igbo man can assume that position now cos the eye of everyone is open to see how Gej destroyed this country with the help of ur sister.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

When peace like a river attends my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot Thou has taught me to say,
It is well; it is well with my soul.

The above hymn was penned by late Evangelist Horatio G. Spafford after losing his family members.

Man that's born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. Job 14: 1.

Were you any close to the family? I sense deep pains in your words.

Thank you. I've been singing that song for a while now. And then I read that man's story again, and I couldnt imagine how someone who just lost his family members could still compose such a deep song while sailing to go see their bodies. It takes God's comfort.

It's well.

Yes, that's my Prochancellor, Registrar and Friend/school mate (Joshua) being laid to rest. It Hurts!

But it's well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by uhalauju(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Losing 3 members of a family all in a day!! My God
Am just trying to be in his children's shoes.........d feeling if I loose 3 members of my family. ...the feeling is inexplicable.
I just pray God Almighty grant dem d fortitude to bear d loss.

RIP...to d dead.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
I never knew I'd be saying Rest in Peace to my Prochancellor, Registrar and Friend (Joshua) this soon. Such a bitter pill to chew and swallow.

Right now, I can't imagine how your family would feel about this great loss. It's so sad and heart breaking.

You all died serving our Nation. Why good people die so early is what still baffles me.

I take solace in the fact that you all lived a life worthy of great emulation.

May the Lord grant your souls eternal rest. And may the Lord comfort and sustain everyone you left behind.

Keep Resting. God's got you!

This close to the family? Wow.

Please look up to God for courage.

The world isn't fair. The good ones die prematurely while the wicked ones live to old age but that's life.

Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their lights in the glorious sun;
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by sennycourage(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Life too short....RIP to d dead
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Gwazah(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP never forget to pray for us becos we must surely come home one day.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thank you. I've been singing that song for a while now. And then I read that man's story again, and I couldnt imagine how someone who just lost his family members could still compose such a deep song while sailing to go see their bodies. It takes God's comfort.

It's well.

Yes, that's my Prochancellor, Registrar and Friend/school mate (Joshua) being laid to rest. It Hurts!

But it's well.

Wow. I can imagine the pains and feelings and grief that cannot be uttered.

That's the way it is. Death has visited all homes throughout mankind. There's NO single home the wicked claws of death has not scoured; there's no community this beast has not visited; there's no nation and state this fingers of death have not crossed.

Yeah. He took solace in God's unfailing promises of eternal resurrection. He held unto God.

It's in the same vain I'm enjoining you to do same. At one time or another, we shall all be tempted with pangs greater than our natural man can bear. That's the sad fact of life.

May God keep you in His love and care. These are tines that try the souls of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Babyphinas(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
May their souls RIP amen
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Death is not the end of life.

Those who have lived for the values that promoted the good of mankind shall be resurrected again to eternal life and bliss on the last day.

Oh Joshua! What a way to end what was an amazing life. But such is the callousness of death. May God keep your soul.

My dear VickyRotex, take solace in His shadow. Trust Him to see through these tough times. He's your solace, hope and hiding place.

I know how much pains you feel......more than the pains I could describe with words. You KNEW them. You felt them. They were your family. Take heart and place your faith in God. This will be one of those times your faith and confidence in Him will be tested to the limits. But hang on. Hold on. Believe. One day at a time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by IamAtribalist: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
moderatorr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOxa6aGqfI

cool Thanks for that informative video.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by youngruler(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by catalanscrew(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
I pray that none of Nairalander shall be involved in car accident in Jesus name...
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by 25ahmad(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
metrodirect:
hmmm death, may their souls rest in peace, and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

See Buhari's heartbreaking tribute & more photos here: http://www.042express.com/2016/03/james-ocholi-wife-son-buried-in-kogi.html
where is the driver's casket? RIP
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
I couldn't hold my tears while watching the event on TV, it's really a sad moment. May God comfort the children and their relatives
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by VickyRotex(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

Wow. I can imagine the pains and feelings and grief that cannot be uttered.
That's the way it is. Death has visited all homes throughout mankind. There's NO single home the wicked claws of death has not scoured; there's no community this beast has not visited; there's no nation and state this fingers of death have not crossed.
Yeah. He took solace in God's unfailing promises of eternal resurrection. He held unto God.
It's in the same vain I'm enjoining you to do same. At one time or another, we shall all be tempted with pangs greater than our natural man can bear. That's the sad fact of life.
May God keep you in His love and care. These are tines that try the souls of men.

dearpreye:
Death is not the end of life.

Those who have lived for the values that promoted the good of mankind shall be resurrected again to eternal life and bliss on the last day.

Oh Joshua! What a way to end what was an amazing life. But such is the callousness of death. May God keep your soul.

My dear VickyRotex, take solace in His shadow. Trust Him to see through these tough times. He's your solace, hope and hiding place.

I know how much pains you feel......more than the pains I could describe with words. You KNEW them. You felt them. They were your family. Take heart and place your faith in God. This will be one of those times your faith and confidence in Him will be tested to the limits. But hang on. Hold on. Believe. One day at a time.

Amen!!!!

Thank You Dearpreye. Thank You, Thank You So Much.
Youve got great encouraging words.

I'm short of words. I really do appreciate. May our destination after our short term in this world be worth the while. May our souls never be found wanting. And may the Lord speak comfort to everyone of Us. Thanks once again. May God's Love never elude you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by esemeje: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rest in peace to the Ocholis
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Rhozabeth(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Its always good to get off this platform if u dont know what to type! Gibberish!
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Trust77: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Baba surprised me with his so called. Ministerial position....

@R.I.P SIR.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by STARGREEN(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.