Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Cheat On A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheat On A Boyfriend (7651 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Aprilmay(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2009
Step 1:
Evaluate your discreation. To successfully cheat,you most be prepared to keep your infidelity a secret,in most cases this could be for a life time. Before you decide to cheat, be sure that you can keep such a giant secret.

Step 2:Avoid the common hangouts with your boyfriend and his friends.Going to movies,concerts and other dark places with crowds are the best places for cheating.You and ur hidden  lover become lost in the crowd.Quiet evenings spent in yourr lover's home or a neutral place is another good choice.

Step 3:
Let your secret lover knows that you have a boyfriend. Then your lover ismore likely to understand your infrequent phone calls, period of absence and your need for secrecy. Many men will have no problem with that

Step 4:
Eliminate unexpected interaction between your lover and your boyfriend, dont give your lover your address.Your home should be a comfortable environment where you never ahve to worry about unexpected visitor.

Step 5:
Give your cell phone to your lover ,not your landline phone.

Step 6:
Tell a girlfriend about your cheating so that she might be a back up plans in times of emergency.Let her know each time you go out wit your lover,so that she can say you were with her.Having a friend can also reduce the anxiety of a hidden affair.

Step 7:
Watch out for little details. Note the lingering scents of cologne,alcohol or cigarret smoke.Take a shower after your secret lover and before seeing your boyfriend. Dont accept gift from your lover since your boyfriend might see them.

GOODLUCK cheesy  PROVIDED  EHOW.COM
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2009
Oh My God, what does a person have to do to get rid of inarticulate dumb asses in this world
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Oh My God, what does a person have to do to get rid of inarticulate dumb asses in this world

Now u see my point? Told u that ladies does it better
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by touchmeder: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2009
lol
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

Yah I do see ur point and if u were I'd be giving u 5 now, I never have a serious r/s so I never cheat, but I have had more than 3 ppl thinking I love them at the same time

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by galatico(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2009
Oh my God this is the most craziest post I have ever seen actually encouraging cheats, what has this world turn into!!!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by youngzeal1: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
mens n guys, shine ur eyes shocked
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by smooooooth: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
of all the subjects in the world, you chose to be the professor for cheating lessons abi? u shld have just come out plain to say u work for the devil.

bleeping cheat!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Yah I do see ur point and if u were I'd be giving u 5 now, I never have a serious r/s so I never cheat, but I have had more than 3 ppl thinking I love them at the same time

HMMMMmmmm u never had serious rela/ship? does that mean u have had more one nitter then?

U can post my 5 , haha
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Excatly, if u need that list that means you shudn't be cheating in the 1st place,
justwise:

I think so 2, Coz men get caught everytime they try, Lol!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

Excatly, if u need that list that means you shudn't be cheating in the 1st place, I think so 2, Coz men get caught everytime they try, Lol!

lol thats y i never bothere to try cos i'm a bad liar,
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

lol thats y i never bothere to try cos i'm a bad liar,
That's good for you.
When I used to have a man i used to catch him by the time he start exchanging numbers wit some1 else b4 he even cheats. Lol!!!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

That's good for you.
When I used to have a man i used to catch him by the time he start exchanging numbers wit some1 else b4 he even cheats. Lol!!!

Seriously there is no point trying, i rather work out my rela/ship or end it b4 jumping into another one,
I never cheated, and if i'm cheated on then she is out ,

i don't see the point cos u can't never share ur love between 2women.

My ex knows this pretty, and if i met somebody 2moro, my policy will still be the same
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

HMMMMmmmm u never had serious rela/ship? does that mean u have had more one nitter then?
U can post my 5 , haha
Wow hang on buddy, according to my interpretation there 3 types of r/s
1. Serious
2. A fling
3. A Fling with sexual intimacy
And for the past 40 yrs I have been having flings and the good thing about them is that I can have those flings as much as I want and as many as I want without being attached or committed to anything whatsoever

Please don't held me captive with the above statements ok, Just go and figure out, No more questions from u coz I see ur this close to squeezing the truth out of me
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Wow hang on buddy, according to my interpretation there 3 types of r/s
1. Serious
2. A fling
3. A Fling with sexual intimacy
And for the past 40 yrs I have been having flings and the good thing about them is that I can have those flings as much as I want and as many as I want without being attached or committed to anything whatsoever

Please don't held me captive with the above statements ok, Just go and figure out, No more questions from u coz I see ur this close to squeezing the truth out of me

Hahahaha, u are such a character, carefully chose ur words, well i know where u coming from, i keep the remaining questions
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
@justwise
did u say 2 women? Lol!! some men lost count on counting how many they have,

@Tracey121
In this 40 yrs i'v known u, I can proudly say "Liar", Lol!!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

Hahahaha,  u are such a character, carefully chose ur words, well i know where u coming from, i keep the remaining questions
LMAO, Thank u for understanding my concern of unnecessary exposure, LOL

sexybabes:

@Tracey121
SexyAssHole please we dont talk about those things here LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
we dont mention terms such as liars which according to ur interpretation is the vesion of a truth with a white lie
LOL
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

@justwise
did u say 2 women? Lol!! some men lost count on counting how many they have,

@Tracey121

yes 2 women, i believe in one at a time, no point having my leg over too many of them while in rela/ship.

@tracey, busted!!!! hahah
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by yjay(f): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
Aprilmay:

Step 1:
Evaluate your discreation. To successfully cheat,you most be prepared to keep your infidelity a secret,in most cases this could be for a life time. Before you decide to cheat, be sure that you can keep such a giant secret.

Step 2:Avoid the common hangouts with your boyfriend and his friends.Going to movies,concerts and other dark places with crowds are the best places for cheating.You and ur hidden  lover become lost in the crowd.Quiet evenings spent in yourr lover's home or a neutral place is another good choice.

Step 3:
Let your secret lover knows that you have a boyfriend. Then your lover ismore likely to understand your infrequent phone calls, period of absence and your need for secrecy. Many men will have no problem with that

Step 4:
Eliminate unexpected interaction between your lover and your boyfriend, dont give your lover your address.Your home should be a comfortable environment where you never ahve to worry about unexpected visitor.

Step 5:
Give your cell phone to your lover ,not your landline phone.

Step 6:
Tell a girlfriend about your cheating so that she might be a back up plans in times of emergency.Let her know each time you go out wit your lover,so that she can say you were with her.Having a friend can also reduce the anxiety of a hidden affair.

Step 7:
Watch out for little details. Note the lingering scents of cologne,alcohol or cigarret smoke.Take a shower after your secret lover and before seeing your boyfriend. Dont accept gift from your lover since your boyfriend might see them.

GOODLUCK cheesy  PROVIDED  EHOW.COM

I really dont get that cos either ways he has ur number & not ruling out the possibility that he cld call u at home
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by GEW: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
cheaters101
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
yjay:

I really dont get that cos either ways he has ur number & not ruling out the possibility that he cld call u at home

Dont even try the list sweety otherwise u will get busted 1st attempt, lol!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

I guess u talking from experience, u and Tracey know one or two things abt this cheating game, ahaha
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

I guess u talking from experience, u and Tracey know one or two things abt this cheating game, ahaha
Dont even start associating me with that b1tch hey, whatever she does is Despicable and another thing I dont cheat, never cheated, never have a serious r/s but flings with no wings and no no no, Not one nights stand, my Pupu is too way precious to be tasted by any opposite sex I come across with, LOL

sexybabes:

So since ur one woman who have tried everything in this world I assume u have tried that too and u got busted, tragedy
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
what is the importance of this post?
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Dont even start associating me with that b1tch hey, whatever she does is Despicable and another thing I dont cheat, never cheated, never have a serious r/s but flings with no wings and no no no, Not one nights stand, my Pupu is too way precious to be tasted by any opposite sex I come across with, LOL
So since ur one woman who have tried everything in this world I assume u have tried that too and u got busted, tragedy

Well, does that mean u don't do men?, ahahaha
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
rokiatu:

what is the importance of this post?

The headline says it all
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
fixing the relationship or breaking it, which one is better?
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

Well, does that mean u don't do men?, ahahaha
You and ur questions!!!!! It actually means I do it but preferable with the right ones not with anyone
Is that enough to get u off my shoulders
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
rokiatu:

fixing the relationship or breaking it, which one is better?

Do the opposite to fix it, while the other way round is no no no for me
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

You and ur questions!!!!! It actually means I do it but preferable with the right ones not with anyone
Is that enough to get u off my shoulders

not really, u need to be studied like a book, cos u got alot upstairs, lol
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

Do the opposite to fix it, while the other way round is no no no for me
good so what is the point of this topic?
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

I guess u talking from experience, u and Tracey know one or two things abt this  cheating game, ahaha
Neva cheated sweety but i damn gud in catching cheaters so i kinda know all the tricks they use, they say if u wana catch a thief think like 1.

Tracey121:

I dont think the "b1tch" is addressed to me so I will excuse u,

Tracey121:

i havent tried them dear but my ex taught me a thing or 2 about cheating since i used 2 catch him everytime & that in the list is not it, feel me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / My Experience At A Brothel. / The Heat Of Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.