Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government (2059 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP / Sylva: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa State State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
BreakingTimes: The Rivers State Government has called for an independent investigation into the killing of two soldiers on Patrol in Abonema, Degema Local Government Area.

The Rivers State’s Information Commissioner, Dr Austin Tam-George, said that cultists working for the All Progressives Congress, APC, committed the crime.

Dr Tam-George expressed shock at the “level the APC is willing to go in its bid to incite violence in the state”.

He said: “The Government and people of Rivers State are saddened by the unfortunate killing of the officer and the soldier. We call for an independent international investigation to ascertain those behind the killings.

“However, we strongly believe that APC sponsored cultists may be behind the killing of these soldiers in their ugly plot to pitch innocent Rivers communities against the military.”

He commiserated with the families of the deceased and the military high command over the killings.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/apc-responsible-for-killing-of-soldiers-in-rivers-state/
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by AKAKAK(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
But why the blame trade now .
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Luckylife(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
All for the sake of politics . God is watching
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by 3sha4lyf: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
God knows who did it. Apc and pdp
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Redoil: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Weedian on the prowl to kill steal and destroy
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
APC can introduce stamp duty on every bank deposit,but to kill people or soldiers- APC can't do that.

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by peacengine(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
APC can introduce stamp duty on every bank deposit,but to kill people or soldiers- APC can't do that.

You can't be serious
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by imocheezy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
I implore God to promptly intervene and execute retribution against the culprits that complotted and executed this heinous premeditation irrespective of their political party, social status, social roles, venerations and achievements.

Colluding to mortify someone is an indubitable felony. A perennial life in Hades is inevitable to them, except their commissions are reprieved.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
how are you so certain about this?

in other words, are you stating that PDP is the culpable one?
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueto:
how are you so certain about this?

in other words, are you stating that PDP is the culpable one?
...your guess is as good as mine...
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
...your guess is as good as mine...
that was an inquisition. I needed some answers.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueto:
that was an inquisition. I needed some answers.
...read my thoughts...
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
...read my thoughts...
Okay, lets say you purport that PDP is culpable. Why should I accede without providing substantiations to back up your assertions?
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueto:
Okay, lets say you purport that PDP is culpable. Why should I accede without providing substantiations to back up your assertions?
...Wike has been uttering provocative comments since Monday- encouraging shedding human blood,so form your conclusion.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Tunami(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
APC publicity secretary. Talk wetin u know, no dey for ur parlour dey type rubbish for nairaland.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
...Wike has been uttering provocative comments since Monday- encouraging shedding human blood,so form your conclusion.
is that how you verify and affirm that PDP is culpable?

That is a subjective approach of appraisal to me. how can you just indict someone of murder because of "provocative” statements?

besides, Are you saying that all APC members are infallible?
Please, abdicate from making resolute deductions from conjecture beliefs, except it is of God.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueto:
is that how you verify and affirm that PDP is culpable?

That is a subjective approach of appraisal to me. how can you just indict someone of murder because of "provocative” statements?

besides, Are you saying that all APC members are infallible?
Please, abdicate from making resolute deductions from conjecture beliefs, except it is of God.
...the fact speaks for itself. Anyway I am not a talker....
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tunami:
APC publicity secretary. Talk wetin u know, no dey for ur parlour dey type rubbish for nairaland.
...the nation's security personnel will do their job...
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
...the fact speaks for itself. Anyway I am not a talker....
You just made an opprobrious use of the “fact”.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueto:
You just made an opprobrious use of the “fact”.
...people died, not goat, during Rivers re-runs. I am sure the Nigerian security personnel will do its job...
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by amtaken(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Who doesn't know that?

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
...people died, not goat, during Rivers re-runs. I am sure the Nigerian security personnel will do its job...
I think we should buy the idea of the commissioner and entreat for an “independent international investigation” and circumvent Nigerian security personnel in other to attain a more authenticated and unprejudiced output from the investigation.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by ubah84(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
wike is d chief security officer of the state and he should take responsibility of what happened to everyone in that state. therefore I urge d military to hold wike until he produce d culprit. that Man is evil

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by FoodVendors: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
the Court and INEC should also consider the cost of human and material waste before canceling election results
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some gullible christians that forsook GEJ thinking it is Buhari that will bring better life are now regretting. A friend of mine, an Agatu who campaigned for Buhari in FCT, has no village again., - - - Fulani herdsmen have destroyed his village killing two of his brothers. No any help or condolence from Buhari. Though I pity him, but I had to remind him of his folly. Governor of Benue is watching while Fulani herdsmen continue the massacre of Agatu. Next is the Yorubas race... Fulani herdsmen are out to deal with them mercilessly
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2016
macfarland:
Some gullible christians that forsook GEJ thinking it is Buhari that will bring better life are now regretting. A friend of mine, an Agatu who campaigned for Buhari in FCT, has no village again., - - - Fulani herdsmen have destroyed his village killing two of his brothers. No any help or condolence from Buhari. Though I pity him, but I had to remind him of his folly. Governor of Benue is watching while Fulani herdsmen continue the massacre of Agatu. Next is the Yorubas race... Fulani herdsmen are out to deal with them mercilessly
Pathetic. May God remit and reprieve his “folly” and give him a solace.
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by popez: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
ubah84:
wike is d chief security officer of the state and he should take responsibility of what happened to everyone in that state. therefore I urge d military to hold wike until he produce d culprit. that Man is evil

Going by your logic,should we then hold shettima of Borno state until he produces all boko haram sect members?

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Fascinating smiley
popez:

Going by your logic,should we then hold shettima of Borno state until he produces all boko haram sect members?
Re: APC Responsible For Killing Of Soldiers In Rivers State – State Government by seankay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
All the leaders both past and present are collectively responsible for the sorry state of the country and hence should be held responsible for whatever negatives it engenders.

PDD and APC are inhibited by the same set of reprobates with their sole aim being milking the country dry.

F.uck y'all!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sagari To Contest 2019 Presidential Elections-primace News / Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! / 8 Nigerian Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.