Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" (1015 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2009
I have alwyz been disturbed whether it is a crime to be a muslim.So much propaganda have been targeted at this religion:If U bear a muslim name,u become marginalized,if u are a pilot,they tag u an hijacker,if u are a scientist,they say u may likely become a suicide bomber,U may not likely get a visa to western countries because U are a muslim.The westerners infiltrated every religion by bringing in democracy,capitalism,civilization etc,Every religion except Islam accepted their propaganda, What is so special about this religion,they wondered, America is known for propaganda, They invaded Iraq,Afganistan partly because of oil but largely because they don't want Islam to reign, They want their own ideology to bd practise everywhere.They preach freedom when they themselves are held in bondage, The issue is, no matter how any super power subvert the course of Islam,it wont work because Allah himself has perfected the religion so stop this hate against muslims,we are not terrorists but true believer in the oneness $ existence of God.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by noetic2: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
are they not terrorists?
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by banom(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2009
noetic2:

are they not terrorists?

How can they be ? Osama Bin Laden is peace loving devoted moslim.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
Some people are still unaware of the fact that Osama bin Laden was not responsible for 9/11 (which begs the question of why they decided to pin the crime on a muslim person).
@topic,
the ways of the Americans are loved and preferred by so many. People admire them, see them as role models, try to be like them, take them as the best set of humans alive and are just short of believing that nothing wrong can come from them. This explains why a large number of people quickly jump into believing whatever the west feeds them, without bothering to confirm first.
OYO for those people sha. When the US is finally done with placing them under their thumb, they can have fun willingly tightening the shackles about their necks.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
fellis:

[b]Some people are still unaware of the fact that Osama bin Laden was not responsible for 9/1[/b]1 (which begs the question of why they decided to pin the crime on a muslim person).
@topic,
the ways of the Americans are loved and preferred by so many. People admire them, see them as role models, try to be like them, take them as the best set of humans alive and are just short of believing that nothing wrong can come from them. This explains why a large number of people quickly jump into believing whatever the west feeds them, without bothering to confirm first.
OYO for those people sha. When the US is finally done with placing them under their thumb, they can have fun willingly tightening the shackles about their necks.
Yeah according to your intelligence sources abi?
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by littleb(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2009
Neptunz:

I have alwyz been disturbed whether it is a crime to be a muslim.So much propaganda have been targeted at this religion:If U bear a muslim name,u become marginalized,if u are a pilot,they tag u an hijacker,if u are a scientist,they say u may likely become a suicide bomber,U may not likely get a visa to western countries because U are a muslim.The westerners infiltrated every religion by bringing in democracy,capitalism,civilization etc,Every religion except Islam accepted their propaganda, What is so special about this religion,they wondered, America is known for propaganda, They invaded Iraq,Afganistan partly because of oil but largely because they don't want Islam to reign, They want their own ideology to bd practise everywhere.They preach freedom when they themselves are held in bondage, The issue is, no matter how any super power subvert the course of Islam,it wont work because Allah himself has perfected the religion so stop this hate against muslims,we are not terrorists but true believer in the oneness $ existence of God.

Thanks brother for your inquiry. MUch have been said on this issue on NL and on internet in general. You can google it to know more. You see, Islam has been an enemy to the west for a long time just because of the different in policy. Islam is the only religion that can challenge the world marginalization as provided by western thinkers. Islam oppose many western ideologies in banking sectors, legalization of prostitutes, nudity of women whereas they called it liberation, alcohols consumption e.t.c. Western thinkers would always think Islam is a threat to their capitalism. However, reverse is the case for them after 9/11, cos it was after a lot of people were reverted to Islam. If Islam has anything devlish, why people with high emotion against Islam will ever thing of joining it without anybody preaching to them? All media captions are high propaganda. Just to say a little.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by noetic2: 2:42am On Jul 23, 2009
littleb:

Thanks brother for your inquiry. MUch have been said on this issue on NL and on internet in general. You can google it to know more. You see, Islam has been an enemy to the west for a long time just because of the different in policy. Islam is the only religion that can challenge the world marginalization as provided by western thinkers. Islam oppose many western ideologies in banking sectors, legalization of prostitutes, nudity of women whereas they called it liberation, alcohols consumption e.t.c. Western thinkers would always think Islam is a threat to their capitalism. However, reverse is the case for them after 9/11, cos it was after a lot of people were reverted to Islam. If Islam has anything devlish, why people with high emotion against Islam will ever thing of joining it without anybody preaching to them? All media captions are high propaganda. Just to say a little.

u know this is false.

islam actually has more evil and is of more harm than good.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2009
@Chris. No. Not according to my own intelligence sources. I have read and watched videos, seen different materials ( by both muslims and American non-muslims) that had concrete proof that it was an inside job.
@noetic, Be careful please.
Don't insult the religion of Allah. shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by GEW: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2009
becos most are and majority of the rest simply support. i will never forget the images of people dancing in arab capitals when they 9/11 happened
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2009
Which one be Arab capitals again?
Besides that footage was not shot after 9/11. It was shot earlier and used for propaganda, (as usual).
http://www.indypressny.org/nycma/voices/83/editorials/editorials_1/
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by GEW: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
fellis:

Which one be Arab capitals again?
Besides that footage was not shot after 9/11. It was shot earlier and used for propaganda, (as usual).
http://www.indypressny.org/nycma/voices/83/editorials/editorials_1/
you dont know arab countries have capitals but you happem to know there were footage/s shot. m clever
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by littleb(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
becos most are and majority of the rest simply support. i will never forget the images of people dancing in arab capitals when they 9/11 happened

Where are those images of people dancing on 9/11? and from which media? All were fake.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
Gew,dont insult me.
'which one be Arab capital' is not the same thing as 'Arab nations don't have capitals'.
You don't seem to be very experienced in the way pidgin English is used.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Tudor6(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
Look at them deluded slaves of allah.
There're videos and concrete proof from both muslims and non-muslims that mohammed committed pedophilia. Enjoy.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by reindeer: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
If you dont know why

Read stories about Bauchi, Nigeria today online.

Could this really be islam, or are we generalising hastily?
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by olabowale(m): 2:51am On Jul 28, 2009
@Tudor: Who is the Muslim who says his/her prophet (AS) is a pedophilie? I will show you a non muslim in him pretending to be Muslim! You are an Atheist. It I tell you that an Atheist is fasting, praying regularly like a muslim and ets, etc, is he an athesit like you any longer?

I didnt know that Video was available in the time of Prophet Muhammad (AS)?

Anythng that happens in the North is now a riot based on Religion! What happened in the East is not rooted in religion, ever!
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by bawomolo(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2009
Isn't the riot based on religious extremists.  Any ideology can be a breeding ground for fanatics.

Islam just seems to breeding the violent fanatics more and more.

Muslims should challenge these extremists rather than playing dumb or victim.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nezan(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2009
Neptunz:

I have alwyz been disturbed whether it is a crime to be a muslim.So much propaganda have been targeted at this religion:If U bear a muslim name,u become marginalized,if u are a pilot,they tag u an hijacker,if u are a scientist,they say u may likely become a suicide bomber,U may not likely get a visa to western countries because U are a muslim.The westerners infiltrated every religion by bringing in democracy,capitalism,civilization etc,Every religion except Islam accepted their propaganda, What is so special about this religion
It is not a propaganda. Muslims are called terrorist because they get rewarded with 72 virgins for killing for Allah.

If you bear a muslim name, you are marginalised because nobody can predict if you are carrying a time bomb.

If you are a pilot, nobody will predict if you are hijacking for al-queda.

If you are a scientist, nobody will predict if you are assembling suicide bombs to kill and be rewarded with 72 virgins.

That is why everybody is afraid of a muslim. Killing a christian or Jew will take them to paradise with a pre-arranged crowd of 72 virgins which justifies they dastardly acts.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by olabowale(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Bawomolo: « #16 on: Today at 07:21:53 AM »
Isn't the riot based on religious extremists. Any ideology can be a breeding ground for fanatics.
Islam just seems to breeding the violent fanatics more and more.
Muslims should challenge these extremists rather than playing dumb or victim.
Just the same way I see you as an extremist Atheist! lol. Omo chitown. My proof; your signature of dont do drug, sell drug. This is our way of suppressing people so that they join up in your I hate God idea?

Nezan (m) « #17 on: Today at 11:12:55 AM »
It is not a propaganda. Muslims are called terrorist because they get rewarded with 72 virgins for killing for Allah.
If you bear a muslim name, you are marginalised because nobody can predict if you are carrying a time bomb.
If you are a pilot, nobody will predict if you are hijacking for al-queda.
If you are a scientist, nobody will predict if you are assembling suicide bombs to kill and be rewarded with 72 virgins.
That is why everybody is afraid of a muslim. Killing a christian or Jew will take them to paradise with a pre-arranged crowd of 72 virgins which justifies they dastardly acts.
You sould so pathetic, like the people who will say "ijebu abi eniyan?" Or those who will say "Ijebu meta, eniyan meji" just to show their disdain again the Ijebus! I have news for you, before airplanes, there was Islam. And before Al Qaidah, there was Islam. Before the term Scientist, there was Islam. And eerybody also include Muslim, if you know what everybody really means! Half backed knowledge is the pits, man.

And suicide bombing was started with the Teimens Tiger "freedom" fighters. And the "Jews" committed acts of terrorism by bombing "King David's Hotel", in Ilyas (Jerusalem, where British personnels were killed, long before PLO was born!
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nezan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Olabowale,

Whether you dance around issues or you dodge, the fact remains that a muslim is the most dangerous person to associate with. You would'nt know when he is carrying bombs to kill you, that is why I watch my back very well each time I am in a muslim territory. Fact is islam is violence personified.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by olabowale(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Nezan: I may be in Nigeria, InshaAllah by December and if you want, come and see me. Or I will come to Abuja to see you. Lol. I am sure you will be peeing in your already soiled underpant by the time you see me. The same you will be happy to see President Yar' Adua or will you not be happy to see him? What if the Oil Minister or the NNPC gives you an oil allocation, but you must have to meet this muslim man, to get the allocation. No?

Weak link man you are!
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
olabowale:

@Bawomolo: « #16 on: Today at 07:21:53 AM » Just the same way I see you as an extremist Atheist! lol. Omo chitown. My proof; your signature of dont do drug, sell drug. This is our way of suppressing people so that they join up in your I hate God idea?

chai see this yeye man. the comment is not meant to be taken seriously shocked

you don't need the hippie lettuce to spread the atheist agenda grin

Violent extremism is easier to propagate in a universalist religion like Islam. combine that with illiteracy and you have some loyal foot soldiers
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by reindeer: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
Alhaji

Lets agree that this lunatics are misguided people, that they are misinterpreting the qoran, My question is, is there something in the quran or the religion itself that makes it easy for people to get misguided? Or is there anything in the teachings of muhamed that misguided people find as a tool to perpetrate their criminal acts?because if you look at it allover the world, most terror worldwide is done and claimed by groups or persons affiliated in one way or another to islam.
Im beginning to believe that theres definitely a link somewhere.
And my belief is, if really these bad guys are the misguided ones then the larger, 'saner', muslim body worldwide wont waste time in speaking out against their acts. What i notice instead is a tacit support for what they do or a turnover argument that 'christains did it too, 1000 years ago'.

That definitely isnt right.
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by olabowale(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
@reindeer: You sound Yoruba, based on your statement that you have never visited Igboland. Okay, if you are Igbo by blood, your being born in Yorubaland entitles you to the same perks that a yoruba born in Yoruba land should enjoy, in Yorubaland. Or a yoruba blood born in igboland's perks in igboland. Well, hey, am trying not to sound a tribalist as Tudor from Seychelles have erronously tagged me!

Now, you will agree that a boy like me, woho began his tenage years in Nigeria's 1960s, will know a thing or two about evil that could be perpetrated by humans in general and by Nigerians specifically. Yet in my stay in Obodo USA, I have never even gone near any crime. Be it a crime that I will consider against my own soul, or against a society, innocent or assumed guilty persons. Why have I been this claen? Simple, Islam and I am not alone among Nigerians. There are many Muslim Nigerians in New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, the places I know well, who are better than me!

There are people in Islam who walk straight and narrow paths. There are people of other faiths who have committed crimes, and indeed acts of terrorism against innocent persons n recent years and decades, and we do not have to go to 1000 years to disproof your hypothesis; Unibomber; a University math professor terrorised America till 1990s r just before. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols etc of Oklahoma Morrows Building where many children were killed, Branch Davidian group in Waco Texas, The Moon movement in Philadelphia in 1980s are just a few, and none of them is Islamic!

If it was not islam, can you imagine what many blacks in America could have became; angry against the man. Alhamdulillah, islam tamed them from potential gangster to upright family man, a good son, a goodbrother, a reliable friemd and a trust worthy acquittance, plus a dedicated husband and father!

I dont know how they do it, in Nigeria, but I do know what islam has done in a comlete life change in many people I have met! Again, what a person does when he is angry if it is different frm the instructions of his holy book, dont blame the holy book, but he! The Bible is claimed to say that when one is truck on the cheek, the other should be turned, for good measure! But President George Bush, a very conservative Christian, along with VP Cheney, Attoerney General Ashcroft, and even Defense Secretary Rumfeld, all good christians, and Jewish Wolfohwitz, a good Jewish man did not follow Jesus injuctions. No sir. They followed Moses injuctions and went far to behave like Pharaoh, or nero, etc! Now tell me what I dont know, again?
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by bawomolo(m): 1:45am On Jul 29, 2009
the NOI (nation of islam) has actually turned some blacks insane and supremacist
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by olabowale(m): 4:00am On Jul 29, 2009
@Bawomolo: Your neighbors in south side of Chicago (Am kidding now), are muslims by name, and nothing else!
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by Nezan(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: I may be in Nigeria, InshaAllah by December and if you want, come and see me. Or I will come to Abuja to see you. Lol. I am sure you will be peeing in your already soiled underpant by the time you see me. The same you will be happy to see President Yar' Adua or will you not be happy to see him? What if the Oil Minister or the NNPC gives you an oil allocation, but you must have to meet this muslim man, to get the allocation. No?

Weak link man you are!
See you. A muslim is a prospective bomber. Majority of the politicians you mentioned don't believe in core religion, be it islam or christian. That is why when it comes to the issue of money, a typical Nigerian muslim politician throws away religion.

But let's face it on a serious note, what advise do you have for the 'boko haram' vagabounds in Bauchi?
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by infinitii(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
Well i think it is high time we all (LEGISLATORS, EXECUTIVE AND JUDICIARY + ALL ENTIRE NIGERIANS) sit down to a round table talk and see how we can profer a lasting solution to this incessant killing and destruction all in thename of
Re: Why Are Muslims Tagged "terrorists" by bawomolo(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2009
olabowale:

@Bawomolo: Your neighbors in south side of Chicago (Am kidding now), are muslims by name, and nothing else!

i fear those people and their bean pies grin

(1)

What Does Being Muslim Mean To You? / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 2 / Are Witches Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.