Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

This One Life Of Mine; This Single Life Of Yours (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This One Life Of Mine; This Single Life Of Yours (episode 1) (401 Views)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Check Out This Single Hot Mom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This One Life Of Mine; This Single Life Of Yours (episode 1) by Fatherherokay(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
In this one life of mine, I want to be happy and enjoy it to the fullest. In this one life of mine, I want to make it simple, but not complicated, for myself and the people around me.
In this one life that can never be doubled, I want to touch lives and nothing but lives. I want to live it for the people around me and the people that are yet to come to this inexplicable and undefinable world. (You don’t want to miss reading this article. Learn more about life and why you need to make life simple for hope is alive)

This single life of mine, I want to be conscious of the fact that I need to take every moment of it as if it is my last, and with that, I will know that one day I am right. Of all theories and facts of life, the fact that I would die one day is the only one that I believe without skepticism, because I know what has a beginning would definitely have an end. You may say 2+2 = 22, but I may still doubt it because someone else somewhere can prove it to be 22. You may tell me the sky is blue, but I may not fully believe because someone somewhere may prove it to be something else.

But prove it to me that one day, I will be naked again and I will not be conscious of it; Prove it to me that one day I won’t be able to carry these arms again; Prove it to me that one day people would call my name, but I won’t be able to answer again; Prove it to me that one day I won’t be able to wake up from that deep sleep again; Prove it to me that I won’t be able to see the beautiful things around me again in this beautiful body; Prove it to me that definitely one “D” day would be my very LAST DAY ON EARTH, then I would believe you without a single iota of doubt, even if you are the poorest mathematician on earth.

This remind me of my last day in the University. It was the last day I gathered all my books and luggage and said to myself it is high time I went back home where I hailed from. I was the last (among my roommates) to leave my apartment that very day, and after I packed my two small bags and moved a few steps forward, I looked back and tears ran down my cheek. Looking back that day, something struck my heart;

I heard a voice inside of me asking me: “Olukayode, is that all? After all the 5 years you spent, is that all? After all the struggle for this and that, is that all? After all the 72 hours of reading without sleep, is that all? After all the A to Z of my life, Is that all? After all the morning and night parties, is that all? After all the morning and night church vigils, is that all? It kept asking me, Olukayode do you think you READ MORE ON http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/03/topic-51-this-one-life-of-mine-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Port Harcourt!!! Or Uniport / To Whom It May Concern / FREE! 21 Places Where You Can Find Ur Mr Right In Less Than 24 Hours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.