Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (10873 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!! cheesy

Im out!!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by darkmarky(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
I tell you

11 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
That's my nigga cool

4 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by DivinelyBlessed: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bachelorhood dey make sense for me too. No wahala!

13 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Mekanus(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
I tell you bro no time for bullshit. That money wey I go give those leeches, I go use am buy data download better series watch.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by els0nm0rali(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Broke guys' anthem.

18 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
The first few months of being single is sweet, later na die, nobody to call except family and friends, nobody to kiss, hug, handle, sex etc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Not sweet for me. No one to cook for me as I'm too busy and did not eat until 6:30pm. I can't eat money na

3 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Broke guys' anthem.
Sharap dia. sad
Did he ask you to help him pay for the things he bought at the store?

@op, enjoy your life bro, na only get am.

41 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mrbolt565:
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!!

Im out!!
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by els0nm0rali(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Sharap dia. sad
Did he ask you to help him pay for the things he bought at the store?

@op, enjoy your life bro, na only get am.

Lol. You don vex? Just kidding. No offense though.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
broke boys plus small boys mentality.

No matured man will type this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Do you! Save that money and strengthen that right arm lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. You don vex? Just kidding. No offense though.
smiley cool
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by angelboy01(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Broke guys' anthem.
Why you de attack your fellow man. No be you de feed am so wetin be your own. Mumu guy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mimimile93: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!!

Im out!!

Single life is not just sweet it's the sweetest.

The following are what I enjoy as a single man.

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

2. No locking of my phones cause of one useless ediot call babe.

3. No sending airtime or money to any leech..

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

5. I have more time for myself.

6. I fvck different ho.es and I owe no one explanation.

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mimimile93: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.

Relationship to the white women is partnership.
Relationship to naija women is an escape door from responsibilities.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 4:01am On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Single life is not just sweet it's the sweetest.

The following are what I enjoy as a single man.

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

2. No locking of my phones cause of one useless ediot call babe.

3. No sending airtime or money to any leech..

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

5. I have more time for myself.

6. I fvck different ho.es and I owe no one explanation.

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

Nothing Like True Love Ma Niggas.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.

Keep fucckin them brodas. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

My life does not suck and it doesn't suck to be me. I am more happy than you can imagine. Pursue your peace.

Let me tell you guys a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

There was this very beautiful girl I ordered for the weekend. We pretended as if we are dating and love each other. She was smart and am smart too. The plan on my side was for the both of us to have a wonderful weekend all expenses on me. We will drink, eat and fucck to our fill. Then at the end, I will give her a small token for her time. But this bittch had other plans. As we were drinking, she thought I was drunk and used style to start complaining about her phone. She now told me that she needed a phone. Being that I didnt want to loose the fucck I wanted to fucck, I agreed on the condition that it will be next week. My plan was to fucck and forget that she was created. But this gal was smart. She sensed my plans and told me ok... No problem. Around 10 pm, we entered our room that I paid 10k for. When it was time to do the do, this bitcch ass mule told me that she has to suspend the fucck till next week too. I thought this gal was joking oo. She went into the bathroom, took her birth, wore a bum short and 2 Pyjamas she came with and then went under the duver. Wow! To make matters worse, she called her friend and described the hotel she was lodging.... Just in case!

Me? Fall for such claptrap bitcch antics? So I will appear on Nairaland tomorrow as a rapist because of a thirsty bitcch? I didn't even talk much. But man, I was having blue balls and my pennis was so erect. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sheepishly on the bed. She was so happy that I was passing through pains because she thought she has boxed me into a corner.

I said no... Am not going to be caught up with this iddiot. Before her, I took my phone and called another student girl named becky. I told her to come. I transferred 5k to her account, called an Uber to go pick her up. I went down to the reception and paid for the next room close to the one me and the iddiot gal was sleeping. Can you believe that when this animal saw that am not joking, she started acting all nice telling me that she was joking. I nearly gave her a blow on her belly. But I didnt want to wound her.

Within 40 minutes, becky arrived... Yellow Paw Paw! I paid her extra 2k to increase her screaming and shouting during the fucck. We were next to the room her fellow bittch was sleeping na. You can imagine between me and her who was happy and is still happy.

In the Morning, I was in the Bar drinking hot tea and soft bread with Becky. The other gal passed like an iddiot on her way home and I was smiling sheepishly this time around!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by alexiseagle: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to Bleep other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.
true bro who wife EPP

21 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by LordsApostle: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Madam shun that talk, ashawo full everywhere for street, pay as u go chicks Boku full road, them go give u Bleep you go run... Shun this your talk.
Biglittlelois:
The first few months of being single is sweet, later na die, nobody to call except family and friends, nobody to kiss, hug, handle, sex etc

13 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by LordsApostle: 4:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Brother, you are a sage, blessed with so much wisdom, God bless you.
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to Bleep other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Meeky(m): 4:56am On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
true love ke?.true love is rare these days.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Gerrard59(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Although, I am single, I have noticed the "anger management", frustration, and seemingly distraught male folks as well as female on NL. But with emphasis on the former. While it is economically friendly to some - apparently - to be singles. I cannot overlook the frustration being exhibited by some monikers, where everywhere they go, they spit hatred against half of the human race. Yes, some members of the opposite gender might have done some despicable things to the other, but when you continually have hatred being espoused publicly, know that everything is not alright.

Some folks just bring their frustration to the forum and exhibit pure hatred. Like I have said on another thread, some of these folks are religious nutjobs, had poor parental upbringing, poor nutrition and are mentally unstable. So it is important that readers sieve through the comments they read and the monikers behind them. As not everyone behind a moniker is sane and psychologically normal. For instance, Mimimile93 commented not because he has facts to support his claims, but because he killed a female and was sent to jail (his post's history attest to it). As a result, he espouses hatred on the female gender. We have same for the opposite. So readers, while you go through the comments, know that some of these monikers are not normal people. It is akin to taking an advice from a mad man on how to be sane.

Remember, many are mad, but few are roaming.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by anochuko01(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
yeah.

its six years for me and its boring lol. but ready to mingle sha. just haven't seen my typa girl nii

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by els0nm0rali(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2018
angelboy01:
[s]Why you de attack your fellow man. No be you de feed am so wetin be your own. Mumu guy[/s]

Pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by angelboy01(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Gerrard59:
Although, I am single, I have noticed the "anger management", frustration, and seemingly distraught male folks as well as female on NL. But with emphasis on the former. While it is economically friendly to some - apparently - to be singles. I cannot come overlook the frustration being exhibited by some monikers, where everywhere they go, they spit hatred against half of the human race. Yes, some members of the opposite gender might have done some despicable things to the other, but when you continually have hatred being espoused publicly, know that everything is not alright.

Some folks just bring their frustration to the forum and exhibit pure hatred. Like I have said on another thread, some of these folks are religious nutjobs, had poor parental upbringing, poor nutrition and are mentally unstable. So it is important that readers sieve through the comments they read and the monikers behind them. As not everyone behind a moniker is sane and psychologically normal. For instance, Mimimile93 commented not because he has facts to support his claims, but because he killed a female and was sent to jail (hos posts' history attest to it). As a result, he espouses hatred on the female gender. We have same for the opposite. So readers, while you go through the comments, know that some of the monikers are not normal people. It is akin to taking an advice from a mad man on how to be sane.

Remember, many are mad, but few are roaming.

Bro I have to agree with some of your points, I was the guy that created a thread about my cheating ex. If you still go back to that thread I told mimimile93 to forget about the hatred of a thing, although he hasn't really told us why he killed the girl but I think it still hurts him really bad. He should at least create a thread of why he killed the girl. I don't hate girls but I believe that majority of them these days don't really love anymore. I know that you might try to defend them hoes but majority of them are still hoes, let things become a little tight for you and you see negative changes in a girl that claims she loves you. Most of the ladies here on nairaland are also leeches too. I remember some damm girl commented on my thread saying if her husband goes broke she will cheat on him. It's a vicious circle bro so stop calling names. I believe that a time will come mimimile93 will heal and will forget the hatred thing. Peace out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Baba na true you dey yan o.Dey thing sweet die,especially when you come hold cash for hand dey flex yourself.Konji too hungry you,you download porn,or call one ashawo for all night.My brother no headache.

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

hahahaha e pain dem.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

hahahaha e pain dem.Real and matured men na dey lie lie una don begin tell all this mumu men,since 18BCE so that una go dey manipulate and brainwash dem to dey worship una

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Timagex(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

Do you! Save that money and strengthen that right arm lipsrsealed
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

hahahaha e pain dem.
Far from that jarey
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Epitome of Savage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.