Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail (944 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Counter At Dominos Pizza Shop Sentenced (photos) / Woman Had Sex With Her Boyfriend Against The Counter In Domino’s ‘hoping For A S / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
So am being black mailed emotionally, there's this girl I really like she knows I like her and she's taken it for granted always behaving like she doesn't care, threatening me with break up, anybody knows the counter measure for this situation help a brother out thanks Cc lalasticlala tosyne2much dollyjoy hateu2
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by falconey(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by dollyjoy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
lovely17:
So am being black mailed emotionally, there's this girl I really like she knows I like her and she's taken it for granted always behaving like she doesn't care, threatening me with break up, anybody knows the counter measure for this situation help a brother out thanks Cc lalasticlala tosyne2much dollyjoy hateu2

act like you don't care anymore and watch her go all emotional except she never really like you!!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by anuma1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
is she the only girl in Your state

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by ogashman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
if she doesn't like u then ball....u can't force people to like up..man up!!
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by phunbyt(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Simple

Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dey dia make pant dey wear u naa angry
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by Raddie(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mind I ask if you live here in nigeria?
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Raddie:
Mind I ask if you live here in nigeria?
Lol yes oh Bros na omo naija I be Lagosian sef but love can turn you to mumu
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2016
ogashman:
if she doesn't like u then ball....u can't force people to like up..man up!!
Hmmmmmnn true talk
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by coolh3ad(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
lovely17:
Lol yes oh Bros na omo naija I be Lagosian sef but love can turn you to mumu

True talk...Love can turn you to mumu at times but not to this stage wey the girl dey take you for granted, you know say she dey take u for granted and you still "MumuLy" allow her to take you for granted....
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 12:54am On Mar 19, 2016
coolh3ad:

True talk...Love can turn you to mumu at times but not to this stage wey the girl dey take you for granted, you know say she dey take u for granted and you still "MumuLy" allow her to take you for granted....
Abi sef she's not the only girl on the world
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by Adonis3: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2016
GOD knows

The last thing I'll do is beg a girl to love me

OP before I open my eyes, delete the girl number from ur phone.

Wth?undecided

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by MizTyna(f): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Simple. Beat her at her own game. Break up and mean it. She'll learn not to do that in her next relationship
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by ba7man(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2016
lovely17:

Raise her hopes and dash it back to back and when she confronts you, act like you don't care.

E.g.. Tell her you'll take her out and on that day, don't show up........ when she calls to find out where you are cut the calls...... or pick and tell her you'll call back..... but don't.

Visit her and cut the visit short telling her you'll be back but don't show up for days or weeks sef.

Tell her you'll call but don't.

Just act nonchalantly towards her and when she gets angry, smile....... but don't take her serious.

Tell her you'll buy her a gift but don't. When she asks, act like you forgot.
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 2:09am On Mar 19, 2016
ba7man:
Raise her hopes and dash it back to back and when she confronts you, act like you don't care.

E.g.. Tell her you'll take her out and on that day, don't show up........ when she calls to find out where you are cut the calls...... or pick and tell her you'll call back..... but don't.

Visit her and cut the visit short telling her you'll be back but don't show up for days or weeks sef.

Tell her you'll call but don't.

Just act nonchalantly towards her and when she gets angry, smile....... but don't take her serious.

Tell her you'll buy her a gift but don't. When she asks, act like you forgot.
wow I should definitely try this one
Re: Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail by lovely17(m): 2:10am On Mar 19, 2016
MizTyna:
Simple. Beat her at her own game. Break up and mean it. She'll learn not to do that in her next relationship
Thanks sis

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys / What Do Men Really Want? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.