Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92442 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by threadstone(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
ollah1:

Do u knw if they accept trade ins? I've got an s6 edge and thinking of switching to s7 edge, preferably thru trade in

Not in Nigeria
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by mosjames: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2016
iamonpointa:
chai! 235k for a phone?! shocked

sir, please buy tecno L5 for me na(it's 16k).. i don't have a good phone.. please!
It is not 16k oo, it is 22k.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2016
So much sense in one post, One crate of orijin for u jor..........
TruthMustBeTold:
Confirm post!! Hypocrites everywhere..the truth is most people on here would like to have this phone but just because they cant afford it they have to badmouth the OP for spending his money on what he wants..and some people will even go ahead and compare it to some God-knows-what phone just to tell themselves they dont need it while deep inside them, they would really like to have the phone if only they could afford it..make una rock ur phones and enjoy ur money jhoor..u have one of the best smartphones in the world if not the best and everybody is just kind of jealous when they shouldnt be..hypocrisy at its peak..
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
With the way am hustling to survive now, even if am dangote tomorrow, I will never spend such amount on phone because I know I suffered to get it. I won't even be comfortable with holding a 234k phone!!! OP your type were born with silver spoon in their mouth
I reject this poverty mentality from your life, you wld get the best things in life when you are rich say Amen......
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Lemme add to it, otedola has 4 black gwagons same colour and a Benz sls
HannibalXVI:

Shut up. Yanning what you don't know. That Otedola you mentioned owns a Bentley, a yacht and lives in Banana island where a plot of land runs into hundreds of millions, I doubt an S7 is anything that can make him bat an eyelid. Make your own money and leave others to spend theirs as they want.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Ouch lol see finishing, o ta lenu lmfao
Tallesty1:
Someone already told me so don't apologize but listen, wise and intelligent people give their opinion in a civil manner.

Don't throw insult around like fools. To be honest, I will rather remain dumb forever than to be smart and wise and be like you.
I never asked to be taken serious, you're getting yourself worked up for nothing. Nobody asked for your opinion so please stay on your lane.Funny how you made a lot of noise but couldn't say anything meaningful after.

What has this argument to do with education?

Who's comparing phone prices?

Or do you have problem with comprehension?

Read this post and learn.

https://www.androidpit.com/xiaomi-mi5-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s7-comparison
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by eyamensah(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

Op is ur chipset processor exynos or snapdragon?. ..pls confirm lemme know coz its being shipped wid 2different processors so i wanna know which one is sold here in Nigeria
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
In as much as I agree with u, u didn't have to insult him but nonetheless na money everything end
xtervaganza:
your hatred for Samsung will one say choke you to death

Imagine comparing Samsung(who has the best phone in the market) with some Chinese companies? Have you lost your marbles? Samsung just another android?

You need to have your head sorted
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
threadstone:

Not in Nigeria

Spot did it last year
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
are you a christian? Then your pastor cab help the boy or perhaps you should direct your anger at your fake god who created him that way in his own image
what is this?? Are you mad Bleeping Islamic cunt, you must be really sick upstairs.... Better ask for forgiveness ode.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
what is this?? Are you mad Bleeping Islamic cunt, you must be really sick upstairs.... Better ask for forgiveness ode.
another religious zombie. What makes you think I'm a muslim? Screw you and your religion.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
another religious zombie. What makes you think I'm a muslim? Screw you and your religion.
you can't be a Christian and be this stupid...... You need help.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
eyamensah:

Op is ur chipset processor exynos or snapdragon?. ..pls confirm lemme know coz its being shipped wid 2different processors so i wanna know which one is sold here in Nigeria
i think it will ship with exynos chipset because that is the international variant and the sd820 version is for the us market
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
you can't be a Christian and be this stupid...... You need help.
zombie, when and where did I tell you I'm a christian? What's a christian btw? A fool who serves a fake, evil and lying god.

Hahahahahahah
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
zombie, when and where did I tell you I'm a christian? What's a christian btw? A fool who serves a fake, evil and lying god.

Hahahahahahah
sigh.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by nani667: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
locked bootloaders.... ❌❌❌
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
sigh.
your god said let there be light and few days later he created the stars, the moon and the sun

So where did that light come from?

You have been fed lies. Stop defending it
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by eyamensah(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
jmichlins:
i think it will ship with exynos chipset because that is the international variant and the sd820 version is for the us market

That's goodnews then coz tests show that d exynos chipset performs beta dan d snapdragon variant
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Gptech(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
eyamensah:

That's goodnews then coz tests show that d exynos chipset performs beta dan d snapdragon variant
I believe the reverse is the case here.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
your god said let there be light and few days later he created the stars, the moon and the sun

So where did that light come from?

You have been fed lies. Stop defending it

Infidel lol, carry your ignorance away from me pls.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
eyamensah:

sd820 is the boss now though exynos follows closely but not before ARM
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
I reject this poverty mentality from your life, you wld get the best things in life when you are rich say Amen......
Amen!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

Infidel lol, carry your ignorance away from me pls.
I'd rather be an infidel than be an ignorant

Ask yourself, your god created the plants before creating the sun

Does that even make any sense?

Shows the bible was written by illiterates
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol "god" #nuffsaid don't know if you an atheist but reevaluate your life and receive sense in Jesus name.
xtervaganza:
I'd rather be an infidel than be an ignorant

Ask yourself, your god created the plants before creating the sun

Does that even make any sense?

Shows the bible was written by illiterates
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 04kaa: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

Regards
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by TruthMustBeTold: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
nani667:
locked bootloaders.... ❌❌❌
exynos variants are being sold in Nigeria so u have nothing to worry about..fully unlocked..only the sd 820 bootloaders are locked and i saw it on twitter that T-Mo engineers are working hand in hand with Samsung to find a fix for that..
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by iwadobo: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Leopantro:
I thought the OP was texazzpete but then I realized he is too sophisticated to flaunt it.

Losing interest in Samsung. Apart from the camera ; same old same old

Lie from he'll. Before now, Samsung was all plastic, but what we have now is premium bodies . A whole lot has changed
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by iwadobo: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
04kaa:
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

Note 5 08077572922. No gear yet. But how much is it
Regards
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Leopantro: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2016
iwadobo:

Lie from he'll. Before now, Samsung was all plastic, but what we have now is premium bodies . A whole lot has changed

Only the body? What major changes have occurred, comparing it to the S6? Innovative changes in phones have reached a plateau.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by eyamensah(m): 4:45am On Mar 24, 2016
jmichlins:
sd820 is the boss now though exynos follows closely but not before ARM

What difference does a mobile chipset make? Quite a lot, especially if we’re looking at differences between the two versions of the Galaxy S7.

You see, Samsung this year released two different versions of both the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge — the version we get here in the United States comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor while the version released in other parts of the world comes with Samsung’s own Exynos 8890 processor. We’ve already seen that the Exynos-equipped Galaxy S7 is faster than the Snapdragon-equipped Galaxy S7, and now some new tests have shown that the Exynos-equipped Galaxy S7 edge has stronger battery life than the Snapdragon-equipped Galaxy S7 edge.

GSMArena has done some extensive testing on both versions of the Galaxy S7 edge and has found that the Exynos version delivers nearly two additional hours of talk time, over three additional hours of video playback, and nearly three-and-a-half additional hours of web browsing. This is a pretty stark difference and is almost certainly due to each chipset’s power efficiencies — after all, both devices come with identical 3,600mAh batteries, so there’s no other reason we should expect to see this much difference in performance between the two versions.

Of course, neither version of the Galaxy S7 edge delivers poor battery life. But if you have the opportunity to get an imported Galaxy S7 edge that comes with the Exynos 8890, you shouldn’t hesitate to grab it since it will deliver noticeably stronger performance.

http://bgr.com/2016/03/22/galaxy-s7-edge-battery-life-snapdragon-vs-exynos/
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2016
@eyemensah all i know is that overall multitasking and ram management that sd820 is the boss and talking about battery efficiency it will not be a problem for us residents cause you guys have constant power so you can charge the battery at will. I do not care about this phone cause i can not afford it but should anyone choose to bless me with it, that person has changed my life completely or even if a person choose to give me any smartphone at all i will be greatful

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.