Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (61996 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by jamesbanjo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Choi
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Ekakamba: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
that means you're just a learner or you usually go max 3Mins/round. Satisfaction ain't 'bout how many rounds you go but how long you last and how well you played. So get a handout. cheesy
LastMumu:
I'd never lost a sex match all my life till I met Immabong. I was almost attaining legendary status until one night when I met my Waterloo at the hands of this pretty calabar lady. 6 straight rounds non stop and this chic was still asking for more,.... I almost die that night! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2016

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by AirstarKane(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin this is so funny. grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
That hotdog pic. Gold! grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by megareal: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Warris all these. Ain't nothing funny here cos they are mostly untrue...

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
With utmost sincerity,, Calabar girls re the best in all aspect. Food, Sex and Hygeine. They love like crazy and re very dangerous to get close to when you betray them. They ready to take a life

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Ekakamba: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jos? Kai! Just because one is good nymphomaniac doesn't make most of 'em so. I've been forking J town girls my entire life. Dem no get much gas. Besides you're talking 'bout Jos babes, which tribe are you referring to?
alatbaba1:

Wow u remained me of Easter from adamawa, 2014 when i was in maiduguri She was a monster, she get double engine. But one Jos babe cleared my doubt once. Jos babe got enough Gass. Try dem.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Ekakamba: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
true but no height.
shamecurls:
With utmost sincerity,, Calabar girls re the best in all aspect. Food, Sex and Hygeine. They love like crazy and re very dangerous to get close to when you betray them. They ready to take a life
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
dry jokes.

The only thing i knw calabar girls for is their lack of sense of fashion.

And they like bleaching cream die....na so dem go dey colour red.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
herbie27:
dry jokes.

The only thing i knw calabar girls for is their lack of sense of fashion.

And they like bleaching cream die....na so dem go dey colour red.

False

Am a westerne and do know we pilot the bleaching trend. Who told u they dont have fashion sense?

Calabar girls rock in bed, kitchen and home. They also very fertile.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Davidubah8(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
sure grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
li2boy:

Have u tried adamawa babe too

Adamawa babes are dull in bed abeg! I have hit like 4 of them before! The only good thing about them is that they are very dark and have big round nyash.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Philinho(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Until I see their TROPHIES.......Vanities

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Louiscutedude(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Were are d calabar girls here
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by alatbaba1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ekakamba:
Jos? Kai! Just because one is good nymphomaniac doesn't make most of 'em so. I've been forking J town girls my entire life. Dem no get much gas. Besides you're talking 'bout Jos babes, which tribe are you referring to?

Donno their tribe. I hv neva been to jos. Tho I hv been to almost all the northern state. But I can say th few once I hv shine their kpetus, they r really good. Tho depending on Hw u shine their kpetus.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by omgismholly(f): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
I rep#akwaibomgirls#greatculinaryskills n...u know d rest grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Oyase(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
CALABAR GIRLS ARE GOOD IN ANY SIDE
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by 247notire(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
omgismholly:
I rep#akwaibomgirls#greatculinaryskills n...u know d rest grin
I've been dying to date an akwa ibom girl though. I love good food and sex...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

False

Am a westerne and do know we pilot the bleaching trend. Who told u they dont have fashion sense?

Calabar girls rock in bed, kitchen and home. They also very fertile.
really!.

So i shld give the bleaching award to the westerners?.

Calabar girls lack fashion sense and am 100% sure of that....it is only a calabar girl dat can tuck in anything nt looking at her shape n wat fits her.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by aNAIJAFAN(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
#IbadanGirls nkor?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
herbie27:
really!.

So i shld give the bleaching award to the westerners?.

Sure

Thats an indisputable fact.

Civilisation starts from the west so as fashion and beauty trends
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by dailydolla4u(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
UIA04:

Lie Mohammed
What you wrote sounds like the lyrics to a song

Truly Lie Mohammed.

The Girl that Beat me hands down a year ago after 3rd round, last i checked, was not from Calabar.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by wiseone28: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided nonsense ignorance always over hyping girls from calabar
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by borngeologist(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
if you jam a calabar bae you would know the diffrence between edikikon and ewedu
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by emerich(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
alatbaba1:

Nope, Yoruba girls r learners.

Tried Calabar, Jos, benue? Ur life will never remain dsame again.
Dey r all learners, try an Auchi gal n ur life wld neva remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kulekaa(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
alatbaba1:

Nope, Yoruba girls r learners.

Tried Calabar, Jos, benue? Ur life will never remain dsame again.
u bleeped all d tribes u mentioned?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by greatbrian(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Calabar girls lol. SMH
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Ekakamba: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
hahaha..... Kongo shiner!
alatbaba1:

Donno their tribe. I hv neva been to jos. Tho I hv been to almost all the northern state. But I can say th few once I hv shine their kpetus, they r really good. Tho depending on Hw u shine their kpetus.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by greatbrian(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Calabar girls lol. SMH taste and see
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by fitinwell: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Joke Apart! Am yet to see a calabar lady to beat me to this game. Bedmatics.. because i play.. 5-3-3-2[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by cyril700(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yes am a calabar guy, many of our girls don't eat dogs, being Good on bed is pertinent to every tribe not only my tribe, our girls are humble. And we still have virgins here too. Our ladies ain't sex symbols but prestigious n hardworking. Finally we have beautiful girls here too. U are free to marry that calabar girl u r dating, she will keep ur home 4u.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.