Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders (460 Views)

Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why / Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! / See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by uolamide(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
I have this girl i had a crush on, I got her number on Facebook because i love her dp's, she ignores my call whenever i call her giving flimsy excuses like 'am busy', 'let me call you back', 'give me one minute' e.t.c I got tired of calling her then i retired. But she flashed me today, and i was very happy just to call her back, then she started telling me stories of how the tortoise had an hunchback and no money with her and i should help her send cash into her account number.. Please what do you think should i send the cash or is she still trying to play me??
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by greatbrian(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Ah ha. What other clarification do u need to know that she sees a potential mugun in u...... lolzzz. Play her back bro
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by grad2012(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
don't mind her,she wants to use your head and collect money from you.its today that she needs money she remembers you. Better disconnect her sharperly.
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by Marinza(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
See if u have plenty money to waste abeg gimme. Lol its clearly written, she couldn't even call na flash. Better use sense
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by ireneony(f): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
uolamide:
I have this girl i had a crush on, I got her number on Facebook because i love her dp's, she ignores my call whenever i call her giving flimsy excuses like 'am busy', 'let me call you back', 'give me one minute' e.t.c I got tired of calling her then i retired. But she flashed me today, and i was very happy just to call her back, then she started telling me stories of how the tortoise had an hunchback and no money with her and i should help her send cash into her account number.. Please what do you think should i send the cash or is she still trying to play me??
follow your heart
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol grin

Serzly I dunno wah to type lol

Begging money from someone u dunno jeeez!
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
U will b her potential maga
Re: I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders by Moz22: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2016
ireneony:
follow your heart
you are a wicked sumbori..how can u tell him to follow his heart? Do u want him coming back here creating anoda topic of how a girl duped him..?

(1) (Reply)

Three Differences Between Love And Attachments / Nothing Will Make Her Or Him Stay If She/him Is Not Meant For You / What's The Reason???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.