Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! (1570 Views)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by queenfav(f): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Whereas many young guys these days would like to criticise young ladies and argue for themselves that "most girls don't want to struggle with a guy who still a work in progress, rather they want a finished product." I have a different view.
my first response is this: what would you want for your own sister at home? Would you prefer for her to bring home a man who is still struggling to get a job, instead of a man who is financially stable and can take care of her basic needs? Would you prefer her to be trekking under the hot sun everyday with a "work in progress guy" instead of a guy with a decent car that can carry her in comfort; or at least pay for a cab to take her where she wants to go? Would you prefer to see her looking haggard and tired everyday from the stress and financial strain of joint contribution for upkeep of the home, rather than looking younger everyday from a man who can take such burden off her shoulder and put her in comfort?
A woman is not a burden bearer: a man is. Forget all this modern bullshit talk about gender equality: the only reason why women are crying out for equality is because many men fail in their responsibilities so women need equal opportunity to fend for themselves.
A good woman deserves a man who can take care of her basic needs: put a roof over her head, and provide for her. Any man who is not capable of doing that should not be professing his love to any woman otherwise he will put her in unnecessary hardships.
What happens when she gets pregnant? Then they both start staring at each other wondering how to buy pampers and baby food?
I have come to realise that a lot of guys thoroughly misunderstand the female folk. I came to understand that most women are not gold diggers. Nor do they even want you to have a huge bank account or drive the most expensive car on the road (trust me guys, the average girl doesn't even know the difference between a Honda, Toyota and a Nissan: her only concern is whether the car is clean, looks decent, has air-condition and sound system... Lol) Women just need to have a sense of security- that you can take care of yourself and be a rock for her to lean on.
A man need not be a 'finished project' but he should be in advance stages of 'development' before taking on a wife. Just as a house need not be fully painted before you move in- but it must have left foundation stage. If a guy is still in foundation stage, he should be concerned about building up himself rather than looking for a woman who will 'understand'
Let men be men for real. Play your part and stop complaining.

NB:This was written by my friend,NLS study partner and learned colleague..#respectbro..He nailed it!Nairalanders, share your thoughts.

6 Likes

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by falconey(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin

I don't know why they complain op after all she dig their gold they dig her fanny.

truth be told I 'd enjoy from my sister's digging all those MR BIGGS goodies.

in fact any man that complains about gold digging should be arrested!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
DIS are 2 longing to reading. op plzn can u making me is shorter version dat i can easy reding and digested ?
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by divinehand2003(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Truth be said sha, '' most Naija babes are serious GOLD AND DIAMOND DIGGERS". Mind you, my sister's not left out.

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
op yhu expect me to read that epistle all because of some silly gold diggers?
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by falconey(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
op yhu expect me to read that epistle all because of some silly gold diggers?

haba just read the first 5lines and the last.
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Danfuster(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
gold digging is gold digging... Leave all this cloaking and bias justification. You claiming you a feminist and you can't even gut up to go "Dutch" on a date angry

And those claiming we drilling the fanny... That shiit is a two way Lane

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Pheals(f): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:
grin

I don't know why they complain op after all she dig their gold they dig her fanny.

Bro person go chop now !!! grin..

Hope someone is digging u too sir? wink

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by falconey(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I'm owing house rent that should answer your question.

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Pheals(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

I'm owing house rent that should answer your question.

lol !! But u dey subscribe or u be part of 2.5m people wey drop Mtn sim

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by amokeme(f): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2016
But its not a crime if the lady has all the comfort by herself. She doesn't have to wait for a man to do that for her.

2 Likes

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Bluezy13(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2016
I was only able to read the first sentence.

Comments summarize the rest
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by sexylogan(m): 2:11am On Apr 10, 2016
The writer has a point.

But he definitely wasn't talking about Nigerian girls
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2016
The writer is short sighted and has concealed himself in his own mental prison, far from reality. How many Nigerians, with a GDP of <$5000, will ever own a car. Considering the poverty rate, how many Nigerians can afford to call themselves wealthy. The simple truth is not everyone will be rich and comfortable in this lifetime. The fundamental reason for relationships and marriage should be companionship, love and procreation. What if the wealthy husband goes broke in the course of marriage, would life then be over?.

3 Likes

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by pennytration(m): 5:43am On Apr 10, 2016
amokeme:
But its not a crime if the lady has all the comfort by herself. She doesn't have to wait for a man to do that for her.
The Op has really suffered enough frm poverty, she is desperate for someone who will bail her out.

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2016
cool

All women want is security. You must not be a finished product but at least be in advanced stages of development. Your future spouse deserves the basic things of life
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by numericalguy(m): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2016
queenfav:
Whereas many young guys these days would like to criticise young ladies and argue for themselves that "most girls don't want to struggle with a guy who still a work in progress, rather they want a finished product." I have a different view.
my first response is this: what would you want for your own sister at home? Would you prefer for her to bring home a man who is still struggling to get a job, instead of a man who is financially stable and can take care of her basic needs? Would you prefer her to be trekking under the hot sun everyday with a "work in progress guy" instead of a guy with a decent car that can carry her in comfort; or at least pay for a cab to take her where she wants to go? Would you prefer to see her looking haggard and tired everyday from the stress and financial strain of joint contribution for upkeep of the home, rather than looking younger everyday from a man who can take such burden off her shoulder and put her in comfort?
A woman is not a burden bearer: a man is. Forget all this modern bullshit talk about gender equality: the only reason why women are crying out for equality is because many men fail in their responsibilities so women need equal opportunity to fend for themselves.
A good woman deserves a man who can take care of her basic needs: put a roof over her head, and provide for her. Any man who is not capable of doing that should not be professing his love to any woman otherwise he will put her in unnecessary hardships.
What happens when she gets pregnant? Then they both start staring at each other wondering how to buy pampers and baby food?
I have come to realise that a lot of guys thoroughly misunderstand the female folk. I came to understand that most women are not gold diggers. Nor do they even want you to have a huge bank account or drive the most expensive car on the road (trust me guys, the average girl doesn't even know the difference between a Honda, Toyota and a Nissan: her only concern is whether the car is clean, looks decent, has air-condition and sound system... Lol) Women just need to have a sense of security- that you can take care of yourself and be a rock for her to lean on.
A man need not be a 'finished project' but he should be in advance stages of 'development' before taking on a wife. Just as a house need not be fully painted before you move in- but it must have left foundation stage. If a guy is still in foundation stage, he should be concerned about building up himself rather than looking for a woman who will 'understand'
Let men be men for real. Play your part and stop complaining.

NB:This was written by my friend,NLS study partner and learned colleague..#respectbro..He nailed it!Nairalanders, share your thoughts.

This is a typical argument of a gold digger. What stops a woman from getting her own money instead of waiting for a man. After all you were given the basic necessity as him, you went to the same school in the same country. Or do you want to tell me that your parents wasted their time, money and other resources sending you to school. You have equal opportunity as a man, why then should he suddenly be the one to bear the burden of your mental and physical laziness.

People like you need to understand that a woman is not a commodity to be sold to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by teejaypee: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
falconey:
grin

lol @ bolded! . .
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Histrings08(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Pfft
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
3gbosa for d op...
truly I gt amazed wen I c guys open threads just to bash babes ooo.
I no go lie wen my sis goes out wit a guy n hm buy am sumtin,she carry cum hwz mke we flex am together,I enjoy it ooo. forget say I fit buy dose tinz n she too cn buy does tinz.
truth b told, I wldnt want my sis to marry a man hu cant take care of her. she shld marry sumone dat contributes major share to d hwz dat at d end of d month, she can still spare sum moni for her own people.
u musnt drive a car bt if u av one its nt bad.
nw op wer I av a prob na girlfriends nt ur wife ooo wey take u as atm...she expects u to place her on monthly salary bcus gf na work.

1 Like

Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by ErepaTV: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Histrings08:
Pfft

Please ivyy needs your vote and support in the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format in the thread. Thank you.
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by Youngpo413: 9:08pm On May 17, 2022
divinehand2003:
Truth be said sha, '' most Naija babes are serious GOLD AND DIAMOND DIGGERS". Mind you, my sister's not left out.
Lol.
Re: See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! by sprag007: 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
Nice piece OP.
I usually say this "your financial status does not reflect on the width of your ATM card"

Why ladies are conventionally called Gold diggers is because they tend to switch sides in favor of material gains.

If a financially stable guy poses as a struggling bachelor, 9.5 out f 10 eligible spinsters will not send Baba.
They don't want to even know whether he has prospects.

As umbrella dey cover person from rain, e still dey cover sun, some use am as a walking stick, some use am decorate.

Everybody has a valid point.
The Gold Diggers, The Gold owners and the imposters.

Let's hope we find a honest Skilled gold digger to unravelled the gold in the dirt.

Not the already refined gold window shopper and free loader.

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Photos That Defines The Moment. / Watch Video: Campus Lesb!ans Caught On Hidden CCTV Having $ex In Their Hostel / I Need A Real God-fearing Girl As A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.