Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! (1192 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello nairalander, I have a girlfriend and we're both in love with eachother, we've really spent time together and I trusted her... She showed me love that she even surprised me with a big gift last week on my birthday. I thought she would be everything to me so I went ahead and bought her an expensive phone just this week Monday but later that night I realized that she's a cheater and her online bf used to request for nude pics from her so right now I'm so confused and I'm heartbroken cause I can't trust her anymore so I wanted to breakup with her and collect back my phone from her please your advice is needed here.
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by MemeTroll: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Depends on what you want.. but we were all raised with the saying that a gift is a gift
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by excellencyabia1: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
What of the ones she gave to you are you going to return it as well? If you can honestly define to yourself the reason you have the gift then it will help you to know if you really need to take it back
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
excellencyabia1:
What of the ones she gave to you are you going to return it as well? If you can honestly define to yourself the reason you have the gift then it will help you to know if you really need to take it back
excellencyabia1:
the truth is that I hate buying phone for ladies, I've bought her several things but just thinking that this phone I just bought for her would upgrade her cheating level cause her phone camera was bad before, so now she has a new phone.... Just so confused either to let go of it or I should collect it back from her and ask her to get a new phone from her so called online lovers
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
MemeTroll:
Depends on what you want.. but we were all raised with the saying that a gift is a gift
just confused either to let go of it or to have it back from her
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by MemeTroll: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingteeee:
just confused either to let go of it or to have it back from her
just leave it.. the God that gave you to give her will multiply it
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by khristals(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
oh it depends.....

can u give back all the sex uve had?
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
MemeTroll:
just leave it.. the God that gave you to give her will multiply it
Thanks man!
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by excellencyabia1: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingteeee:
the truth is that I hate buying phone for ladies, I've bought her several things but just thinking that this phone I just bought for her would upgrade her cheating level cause her phone camera was bad before, so now she has a new phone.... Just so confused either to let go of it or I should collect it back from her and ask her to get a new phone from her so called online lovers
i hope you know both of you are not married yet. And besides why giving out what you can't let go. She is your friend.
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
excellencyabia1:
i hope you know both of you are not married yet. And besides why giving out what you can't let go. She is your friend.
nice one!
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Not that I can't let go of it but just thinking she doesn't worth it, since she's a cheater
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by excellencyabia1: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingteeee:
Not that I can't let go of it but just thinking she doesn't worth it, since she's a cheater
that is why it is a sacrifice because those that recieves it often are not worth it.
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by ladibright(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
I can't help but pity You... sorry she cheated but it will be childish of you to collect the gift back from her . just let go, the best revenge is moving on.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladibright:
I can't help but pity You... sorry she cheated but it will be childish of you to collect the gift back from her . just let go, the best revenge is moving on.....
nice one. Thanks
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
excellencyabia1:
that is why it is a sacrifice because those that recieves it often are not worth it.
wise word, it's just sad to know that this is the type of girl she is
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by excellencyabia1: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingteeee:
wise word, it's just sad to know that this is the type of girl she is
time to change the things that attracts you to the wrong ones so that your good gestures will yield fruit
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by excellencyabia1: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
khristals:
oh it depends.....

can u give back all the sex uve had?
can she give back all the sperm that she recieved?
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Leave the phone for her and break up with her
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by golojaban: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
you shouldn't,you can't say you didn't get anything from her so,let it go
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by kingteeee: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
golojaban:
you shouldn't,you can't say you didn't get anything from her so,let it go
firstking01:
Leave the phone for her and break up with her
excellencyabia1:
time to change the things that attracts you to the wrong ones so that your good gestures will yield fruit
Big thanks to you all, I really appreciate your advice...
Re: Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!! by firstking01(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingteeee:
Big thanks to you all, I really appreciate your advice...
dnt mentionwink

(1) (Reply)

Best Marriage Proposal Of 2016! (warning: Video Will Make You Cry!) / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self. / Nairaland Is Boring. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.