Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... (5745 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..
Ladies run for your future life..

I won't leave without same advice for them guys..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.

I still dey my house for sambisa forest chilling with Abubakar Shekue if you gather liver and kidney come beat me.

Na una go kill una self no be me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by bibijay123(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some guys would just wanna remain in that relationship and continue getting free furcks. Only real men would take this advice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by TR1212: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which kind post be this abeg? Wetin person no go read on nairaland? Hian!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Rexhenrex(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
If you dating her and under 3months she haff demanded gifts non-stop don't run 'flee'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by tunezvic(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chai! Trying to say the girl has another dude paying the bills while you are just a side nigga..well,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Caustics: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:
So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.

I still dey my house for sambisa forest chilling with Abubakar Shekue if you gather liver and kidney come beat me.
the man that doesnt buy things for his girl because she didnt demand has a main chick.

the man that has a girl that doesnt demand things has a main guy.

How can a side man and side chick be dating themselves? How do you even reason?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
TR1212:
Which kind post be this abeg? Wetin person no go read on nairaland? Hian!!!!

iz ur post..

Izzt by force to comment ni....

Izzt by force to take advice ni..

As i said i am in sambisa forest chilling with shekue come and beat me..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
So optional 1 what should a guy wait to get in three months from the lady before he runs grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by ExpensiveG: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
TEAM SINGLE and not searching gringrin

I no like relationship wahala .....

Dey load wey I carry for head plenty, if I come add girlfriend matter my head go burst ooo shocked

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nedfed(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anoda 2go boy spotted.
Op need some rest

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by TR1212: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
the man that doesnt buy things for his girl because she didnt demand has a main chick.

Lol, are you surprised? Or what more do you expect from someone who's in sambisa chilling with "shekue" grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

izzit by force

ogbeni if you can read, read again. If you can't read, i am in sambisa forest come and beat me..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by crismark(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na me e favour na...as long as I continue dey bleep her
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Caustics: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

izzit by force

ogbeni if you can read, read again. If you can't read, i am in sambisa forest come and beat me..
that is your face abi. pray we dont cross paths on the road because i will land you sudden slap and keep going as if nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Stevengerd(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na Gift They Worry Dis Wan. Beta wait till Dec 26.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by ucnwafor(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

wetin u expect from dat small pikin sef?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by TR1212: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

iz ur post..

No ma. it is yours grin

Izzt by force to comment ni....

its also not by force to post nonsense

Izzt by force to take advice ni..

lol, this one na advice

As i said i am in sambisa forest chilling with shekue come and beat me..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nikbaebrown(f): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow!!! Nicely Disseminated Without Recourse To The Use Of Invectives, I Like The Fact That Everyone Had A Fair Share Of the Contents mild bombardment. Just A Little Bit Puzzled With The Kinda Responses Coming From Some Guys. Av Never Really Had To Demand For A Gift All My Life Though, It Just Comes. So I Cant Really Justify How Inappropriate It Is To Be A Freebie Gal. But Sumtin Is Sure, My Relationship Centres On A Whole Lot Of Things. And I Wuldnt Trade An Honest Relationship For mere giveaways. maybe cuz i got Tangible improvises though
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Victornezzar: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Me am looking for threads on how to make money while dating
meanwhile nice post

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Wow!!! Nicely Disseminated Without Recourse To The Use Of Invectives, I Like The Fact That Everyone Had A Fair Share Of the Contents mild bombardment.

Your DP, can you point yourself out for me. kiss
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by kurupt1: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kai.....see advice cry. The girls that reason like this are from poor homes,so you girls don't have parents to cater for ur needs,is your bf now ur father?,that he must buy you gifts.Any girl that reasons like is a potential ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Fkforyou(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
"In Rae Sremmurd's voice*

I think she's trolling... undecided

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by muller101(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op come closer.

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a post for people that got girlfriends

Make I wait for my turn
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by phintohlar(f): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

Thank me later.

at no what?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Jul 15, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
If she didn't receive any gifts then that means she does NOT deserve any. Only a very foolish person believe that gifts should be handed without a clue why, and regardless of that person's actions (or your desire to hand over gift or not)

NOBODY should make gift receiving/handing as a priority in their r-ship, and if your partner does then drop them ASAP!

As if women waited for you to come into their lives to buy weaves and make up!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Some guys would just wanna remain in that relationship and continue getting free furcks. Only real men would take this advice.

People like you are the real mugus of this world. Free fukc?! So when a man and a woman are having sex, it is a gift that women offer men?! And not something they BOTH enjoy/desire?!

No wonder people thinking like you need to pay women with gift etc... You guys are nothing to these women and sex is a reward.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by yomi007k(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Wow!!! Nicely Disseminated Without Recourse To The Use Of Invectives, I Like The Fact That Everyone Had A Fair Share Of the Contents mild bombardment. Just A Little Bit Puzzled With The Kinda Responses Coming From Some Guys. Av Never Really Had To Demand For A Gift All My Life Though, It Just Comes. So I Cant Really Justify How Inappropriate It Is To Be A Freebie Gal. But Sumtin Is Sure, My Relationship Centres On A Whole Lot Of Things. And I Wuldnt Trade An Honest Relationship For mere giveaways. maybe cuz i got Tangible improvises though

....not bad...but u need to learn how to type.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Your DP, can you point yourself out for me. kiss

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by odinga1of: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by 7footre(m): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Keep your advice to yourself madam op

Nd stop smoking that stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. / Woman Dies During Sex Romp / Do You Love Saliva Poured On Your Pussy When bleeped??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.