Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit (1578 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by ozoigbondu: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Voting has been concluded in ward 9 unit 7 in Obio/Akpor LGA, the voting centre located near Governor Nyesom Wike father’s compound. Governor Nyesom Wike during his accreditation
Here are the unofficial results at the unit.
State Constituency : PDP- 277, APC – 14. Void – 11 Total 302
House of Representatives: PDP – 259, APC – 14, SDP – 7. Void – 21 Total – 301
Senate : PDP – 230, APC – 14, Void – 17. Total 301
But a source in the area told Vanguard that the election in the unit was marred by apathy. The source also disclosed that the voting strength of the unit is 2,421, saying that there was low turnout of voters. “The turnout today was very low because of the incidents before the elections.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-pdp-wins-apc-wikes-unit/?utm_source=dlvr

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by ogaontop(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is PDP Not Supposed To Win In Wike's Unit? Talk Of Other Units
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tell me something else jare. This is not news na.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by temitemi1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by myqel(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Expected...PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by luvmijeje(f): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
But a source in the area told Vanguard that the election in the unit was marred by apathy. The source also disclosed that the voting strength of the unit is 2,421,
Vanguard is a useless newspaper. They are still depending on source in this day and age. Where is Portharcourt to the extent they find it expensive and difficult to send their correspondent to give us first hand report .
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by Blizzy9ja: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bia... I fit slap dis OP... Wetin u dey expect before?... Dat man is worshipped in his ward

Wike na MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by Rotimi47: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
This shows that APC got something now! Anyway, may those that will do the things that will bring about positive impact on the people win.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins APC In Wike’s Unit by budusky05(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na lie. Wait tomorrow. We shall hear the results.

Please

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Questioning The Genuiness Of Our Change Agenda-lai Mohamed / I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! / Kogi Governor Bello To Buy 2.4 Billion Transparent Car For Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.