Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers (27714 Views)

Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Kenneth Kobani Charged With Terrorism / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Beehshorp(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
K
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by dearsly(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
babdap:
I thought Rivers State is PDP while will it's SSG be a saboteur, or he is an APC man.
[/s]
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by PMONEY6: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
This man is a terrorist. se e nonsense face.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol how many Adedibu do they have in rivers?
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by nbright: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
meforyou1:
So how do u conduct election without the original result sheets?
APC style of election, buhari just spoilt GOODLUCK's legacy with less than a year of him being in office. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by luke10: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
If Buhari like he should arrest Wike, the rivers people has nothing with both Buhari and apc. Na God Almighty go punish Buhari, Amaechi and apc for cause trouble and deads. They should leave rivers state for pdp.. It belongs to pdp just as Kaduna is to Buhari. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by ifeelgood: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
DonEffiong:
Emmmmm what a arrest
A arrest?
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by MrGerald(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaskia:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-army-arrests-rivers-ssg/

BREAKING: Army arrests Rivers SSG

By Davies Iheamnachor

The Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Mr. Kenneth Kobani has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Army for alleged stalling the distribution of electoral materials.

It was gathered that Kobani had this morning allegedly stormed a RAC centre in his area having gathered that the original result sheets have been carted away.

Later, the military arrested him for stalling the electoral process.

and why should the army go for the arrest, what happened to our police? this dictator of a President still thinks he's in his military days/regime as head of state, I weep for this lawless entity we call Nigeria.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Dannie2015(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why won't he stall d election process when he had his intel ryt. Did dsame not happen in anther lga where d pdp column was ommited? Just one state fa! Nt even a general election o. Ds inec shuld be scapped. They don't even hav intergrity to protect. What sort of a country is ds?
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by senatorbayor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
When did our Army become law enforcement agencies that monitore election.

What happen to the court order obtained by APC in FHC in Lagos in 2015 that army should not be seen within the vicinity of electoral area.

I hope the arrest is not politically motivated as all parties agents would raised apprehension when the norm is not sustained

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by ybalogs(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rivers state is filled with thugs and rogues starting from the head of the family to the last born. The very few sensible people dare not talk when the senseless are at work so what do you expect from their elections?

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by meforyou1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
nbright:
APC style of election, buhari just spoilt GOODLUCK's legacy with less than a year of him being in office. Tufiakwa
u are 100% correct. Pls just compare the elections under Jonathan and this sham we are having today. Just Rivers legialative elections o. What if it's governorship rerun?
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by 5starmilitant: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaskia:

It was gathered that Kobani had this morning allegedly stormed a RAC centre in his area having gathered that the original result sheets have been carted away.

Original result carted away? Inec is a disappointment.

Is this how apc intend to rig elections?

If they like, let them arrest wike, PDP will still carry the champions league in rivers.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari want to rig rivers rerun election that is why he allowed amaechi to abandoned his duty to go and meddle in the election.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by securi: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi did same in the last election

Sijo01:
If he's reason for stalling the election is because the results sheets was stolen, to me, he did the right thing.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Vongsama(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stalling? That's his crime? And he got arrested for that? Our military is now a joke under a joke of a C in C making our dear Nigeria a joke. I mean what happens to Amaechi and Wike that have been making violent statements, thugs snatching election materials, killings at PUs and the like? No arrest but stalling became so much that u made arrest. When will u ever get ur priorities right?

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Phonon: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why has one former ex-President's wife not talked about the chaos in Rivers? PEACE be unto her o. grin
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by olatade(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
engrflames:
The same Kobani that assaulted a corps member on my POP day, that man is a notorious thug

He should have assaulted the military chaps also lipsrsealed
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
HOW DEAD IS PDP? The Tinubu Conundrum.

E done tay I hear "PDP is a dead party". With all the re-runs being won by PDP and withTinubu YES TINUBU flirting seriously behind the scene to break ACN off APC and merge it with PDP instead, I am wondering just how dead PDP is.

Yes you heard me right. The only reason Tinubu is not fighting Buhari obviously (his wife and daughter just showed small of oga's mind) right now is because his loyalist is still VP and old men may die.
Also, he is very calculated and knows no point in early noise. 2016 is early yet.

Furthermore He knows whichever of them between Saraki, Atiku or Tambuwal, Kwankwaso etc that goes back to PDP, it will tilt the scales towards PDP and he does not want to be left behind in an APC that is in truth merely CPC transmogrified. Tinubu learnt from fighting Saraki in the Senate that PDP areas are not moving and top politicians not decamping. Instead it is APC members that are clandestinely striking deals with PDP as a party. Tinubu has known that El Rufai and co have no respect for him. They are Fulani supremacists. Instead Tinubu is looking to the Niger Delta and the East and seeing they are going nowhere, he is making to align seriously. In fact, many are saying he has a hand in many of the court cases and election results. I cannot confirm that part.

What I can confirm is that Tinubu and Buhari and El Rufai will not be in the same party come 2019. Buhari already knows this, thus trying to empower Fashola and Fayemi to counter Tinu in the West, a situation that is tantamount to empowering an iguana against a crocodile...Tinubu being the crocodile. Yes Tinubu will not be in same party as Buhari come 2019. You can take this to the bank.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Niwdog(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
dapyd1:
Nigeria is a country where thugs, thieves and miscreants occupy the political space.

We are not yet ready for development.

A country where 70 percent of its budget goes for recurrent expenditures.

Where the education system is almost failed.

Where a large percentage of the police force guards politicians and private individuals

Where elections is a mini civil war.

No light, water, adequate shelter or alternative fuel. The basic needs of a human being.

Such countries don't develop in history, it won't start now. Nigeria won't be the first.
you forgot to add Nigerian as a place"where illiterate are given the mantle of leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by amarudeen(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
macfarland:
HOW DEAD IS PDP? The Tinubu Conundrum.

E done tay I hear "PDP is a dead party". With all the re-runs being won by PDP and withTinubu YES TINUBU flirting seriously behind the scene to break ACN off APC and merge it with PDP instead, I am wondering just how dead PDP is.

Yes you heard me right. The only reason Tinubu is not fighting Buhari obviously (his wife and daughter just showed small of oga's mind) right now is because his loyalist is still VP and old men may die.
Also, he is very calculated and knows no point in early noise. 2016 is early yet.

Furthermore He knows whichever of them between Saraki, Atiku or Tambuwal, Kwankwaso etc that goes back to PDP, it will tilt the scales towards PDP and he does not want to be left behind in an APC that is in truth merely CPC transmogrified. Tinubu learnt from fighting Saraki in the Senate that PDP areas are not moving and top politicians not decamping. Instead it is APC members that are clandestinely striking deals with PDP as a party. Tinubu has known that El Rufai and co have no respect for him. They are Fulani supremacists. Instead Tinubu is looking to the Niger Delta and the East and seeing they are going nowhere, he is making to align seriously. In fact, many are saying he has a hand in many of the court cases and election results. I cannot confirm that part.

What I can confirm is that Tinubu and Buhari and El Rufai will not be in the same party come 2019. Buhari already knows this, thus trying to empower Fashola and Fayemi to counter Tinu in the West, a situation that is tantamount to empowering an iguana against a crocodile...Tinubu being the crocodile. Yes Tinubu will not be in same party as Buhari come 2019. You can take this to the bank.

Bros y u dey murder English like dis na
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is type of story that makes front page fast fast. No amount of propaganda and deception by any media or group of person will bring APC alive in Biafra lands. APC is forever shamed in Rivers state. Next is Edo
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by onetouch04: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaskia:

BREAKING: Army arrests Rivers SSG

By Davies Iheamnachor

The Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Mr. Kenneth Kobani has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Army for alleged stalling the distribution of electoral materials.

Later, the military arrested him for stalling the electoral process.

PDP is a disgrace. Even those u think are gentle n responsible still hv that blood in them - Touting. They win, they tout. They loose, they tout. If u call hapless n innocent street boys tout, what name befits an SSG. Really shameful. Wailing wailers its ur turn now.
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by penocrat1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
after 6months of being a nairaland observer I say hi to this
Re: Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers by GreatZaza(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
In my opinion with this kind of allegation is it army or police that is surpose to carry out the arrest

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno / Anthony Okwori, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.