Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (90032 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / When Will Nigeran Ladies Start Looking Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Litmus: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol, those are average looking men. Go to any place in warri alone not to mention Nigeria where people cut grass with machete, two out of every four look better.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by nd07(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian men would start looking like ds when our women will start to take d responsibilities of of providing shelters, feeding d family, paying d kids school fees, providing everyother needs of d home without complaint, so we men will have enough time in d gym & other body building centers lol.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by pure2012soul(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
How many Nigerian men have you seen?
She may be an experienced "SAMPLER" who is talking based on her runz experience
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by EMriss(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
me @18, him 21....u cant beat the reach

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Emodeee:
Safarigirl, do you know I like you?
I'm sure you like the other 99 females you're following as well. Hope you've told them today. Good day smiley

3 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by idupaul: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed

I look alot better believe me
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
that So called lalasticiala dey fuc.k up this days.
I cant just stand and watch helplessly as these immoral teenagers drag this great site to the mud.

Immoral teenagers?
Says the deluded HYPOCRITE.

You're not even man enough to have a picture of yourself on your profile yet you have the nerves to use those germs infected fingers and type rubbish to females like me-who are 100 times smarter than you?

I enjoy meeting men like you.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by olarhtunji(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh dang!! ....Lady I love you fer this!!

Gay alert!
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Adeniyimi: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Then i would advice you change yourself. Who you re determines the kinda people you meet. lol

Let me tell you from experience why most naija guys arent muscular.

For you to hit the gym as a guy and have the power to lift a weight, you must first have rest of mind and money in your pocket to eat good foods. Without the both mentioned, you would lose interest. So tell me, how many guys does hv rest of mind and loaded pocket in this present day naija where life isnt fair to the pocket?

U are wrong.... Only jobless dude will have time for gym. Rich people with good job will never have d time to visiting gym everyday. Too many rich guyz in nija if u want to see this kind of body u go to cameroun
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by hartson(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
with this macho bodi how much dey your pocket?or iz it to dey show macho when you don't have shishi for pocket.Know of some dudes who do workouts only for show after they ask me to find them small chop money
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by excel101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed
If a Nigerian man looks like that and he doesn't have a job or money, will that be ok? most men that spend time to maintain that look doesn't have a job(in most cases). Most busy men don't have such time to maintain nd keep 6 packs. All men can do is to try and maintain healthy a weight, by eating balanced diet and engaging in exercises. Does 6 packs pays children school fees, does it pay wife''s bills put food on the table. I beg lets talk about better things, cos 6 packs is for boys nd not men.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Adeniyimi: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Anyone that want dis kind of body should go to cameroun
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Adeniyimi: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
excel101:
If a Nigerian man is looks like that and he doesn't have a job or money? This is because most men that spend time to maintain that look doesn't have a job. Most busy men don't have timer such time to maintain nd keep 6 packs. All men can do is to try and maintain a healthy a weight.

U are right only jobless people will maintain dis kind of body.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by frankoben(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hey NLer if u need a guy that looks like those in d pic just go to any niteclub within the Lagos metropolis and u'll definitely meet lots of bouncers at each entrance that look very much like them, wish u goodluck as u make a choice..
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Brightology2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
You remind me of my guy lasisi69.d founder of d end time ministry nig ltd.
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy lasisi69 got dis kind of body,ask him.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by vislabraye(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed

A lot bricklayers and panel beaters are like that...
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Emodeee: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
safarigirl:
I'm sure you like the other 99 females you're following as well. Hope you've told them today. Good day smiley

such an amazing reply, i nvr expected it.

Yeah bt i like you more. no, i'm not a philanderer.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
safarigirl:
I've been like this before UNIABUJA, school has nothing to do with how i express myself. Thank you
You're still in unibuja?
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nawa o. ordinary 'Co'ck is censored on Nl sad undecided

the person that censored it didn't go thru school.

in my school, my aunty told me that C is for C0CK and not ROASTER while P is for PUSSSY and not CAT.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by MasterRansom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Go sabisa forest them dey there my sis(i no mean amy o)police
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Agozie48: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
I dont get. Sometimes working out can give you great relief. People who exercise have got to be the happiest people.

Having little rest of mind is no excuse for looking like meeehh.

How many wealthy men have you seen without pot bellies and fat tissues here and there?

Small pocket is no excuse too.

what of people who exercise on an empty pocket would you classify them as happy people
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Agozie48: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
excel101:
If a Nigerian man looks like that and he doesn't have a job or money? This is because most men that spend time to maintain that look doesn't have a job. Most busy men don't have such time to maintain nd keep 6 packs. All men can do is to try and maintain a healthy a weight. Does 6 packs pays children school fees, does it pay wife''s bills and does it put food on the table. I beg lets talk about better things, cos 6 packs is for boys nd not men.

Correct You deserve a high five

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by scobaba: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
@ op.... See as you be come dey find well chissled men. E just be like where you dey sleep for house morning till nyt yet hoping to build an empire.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by kokomilala(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
When they start doing lifting weights, stop drinking,and stop stuffing every junk food in their mouth.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by kokomilala(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
When they start lifting weights, stop drinking,and stop stuffing every junk food in their mouth.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Jonwesley(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
No matter what, and how much ladies are crazy about men with such shape, nothing is new, and nothing is permanent. I'm sure U will love the man when he becomes different.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by whizzyjohn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Am like the third nigga if you wanna see it Holla.... Okay.....!
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by latinoKingdom(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed
is your dad or brother like that?? Lol happy Sunday
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by adimoh99(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
I have seen a reasonable number.

Chai.. cry
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adeniyimi:

U are wrong.... Only jobless dude will have time for gym. Rich people with good job will never have d time to visiting gym everyday. Too many rich guyz in nija if u want to see this kind of body u go to cameroun
Bro, read my comment again and try to comprehend it, you would understand we re both standing on a common ground on these gym issue.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by morikee: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
lasisi69:
shocked
In your voice End Time

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by JACKSNOW(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
When fuel become 20 naira pa liter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.