Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku (2658 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP is a way of life and invariably part of our culture in south south. I know some persons will say pdp is corrupt therefore we are all corrupt. Fine by me if anyone insinuates that for the following reasons;

1. PDP gave us the sense of belonging in Nigeria.
2. PDP never termed us 5% as apc did in far away USA via their President.
3. PDP gave us the opportunity to have the number 1 citizenof the FRN.
4. PDP gave us amnesty gave the Ijaw man from 1999 to 2015 3 ministers but apc gave us just 1.

If I should continue it means I won't go to church today so dudes later.

A proud son of the Ijaw nation and proudly 5%

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by anwe: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Well spooken

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2016
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by ijedallar: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
on point

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by aminho(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
PDP is a way of life and invariably part of our culture in south south. I know some persons will say pdp is corrupt therefore we are all corrupt. Fine by me if anyone insinuates that for the following reasons;

4. PDP gave us amnesty gave the Ijaw man from 1999 to 2015 3 ministers but apc gave us just 1.

ROTIMI AMECHI
UMANA U UMANA
IBE KACHIKU
PASTOR USAIN
LOKPOBIRI
ALL SOUTH SOUTH

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by 247Dior(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2016
100%

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2016
aminho:

ROTIMI AMECHI
UMANA U UMANA
IBE KACHIKU
PASTOR USAIN
LOKPOBIRI
ALL SOUTH SOUTH
guy who among those persons can deliver their local government areas for apc? Logbobiri who couldn't win even his town Ekeremor for Sylva in d governorship election? or Amaechi who is an outcast except those he helped and can't win Ikwere local government for apc? Ibe Kachukwu can't win his unit for apc, pastor Usain is d worst among them so what is your argument? PDP gave only Ijaw 3 ministers from Obasonjo to Jonathan and u r counting 5ministers for a whole region, are u ok?

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by sammyj: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Well said. Gbam!!!! grin shocked grin
efosasere:
Op APC or PDP, there's no difference between anyone of them. They're all criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
wetin concern Mods with you being a 'mugu'? Na mods say make you be a 'mugu'? Mugu, leave the mods out of this. Yob be confirm Mugu Ni.
I wo, if na d rivers rerun result sheets, o ya come n take. awon weyrey, fi misi le ja re. gba gbe baba aru gbo. awon olo oshi. go clean up your smelling parlor first. man from dirty environment. egbon, wa jeun I know u r hungry. olo ri buruku
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
wetin concern Mods with you being a 'mugu'? Na mods say make you be a 'mugu'? Mugu, leave the mods out of this. Yob be confirm Mugu Ni.
I wo, if na d rivers rerun result sheets, o ya come n take. awon weyrey, fi misi le ja re. gba gbe baba aru gbo. awon olo oshi. go clean up your smelling parlor first. man from dirty environment. egbon, wa jeun I know u r hungry.
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
I wo, if na d rivers rerun result sheets, o ya come n take. awon weyrey, fi misi le ja re. gba gbe baba aru gbo. awon olo oshi. go clean up your smelling parlor first. man from dirty environment. egbon, wa jeun I know u r hungry. olo ri buruku
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

What is wrong with you? Have you run mad? No enter market oh.
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by shaiba(f): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2016
I just asked them, they confirmed what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2016
shaiba:
I just asked them, they confirmed what you just said.
korrect gan, o'se
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
What is wrong with you? Have you run mad? No enter market oh.
see your life, o ma se' o
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by thaoriginator: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
see your life, o ma se' o
Ogbeni kilon Is ye naa?! O Ni brain Ni?
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by TippyTop(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Bros you speak the minds of most of us in the SS, nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Ogbeni kilon Is ye naa?! O Ni brain Ni?
baba aru gbo fi mi le, kilon is ye ni, gba gbe jo. ah, omo ja ti ja ti. olo ri buru ku, o' de'.
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by thaoriginator: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

baba aru gbo fi mi le, kilon is ye ni, gba gbe jo. ah, omo ja ti ja ti. olo ri buru ku, o' de'.
Na WA OH! undecided
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Flexherbal(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
There are so many ways a man can serve his people. You must not be a politician before you can serve your people.
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Na WA OH! undecided
kilon se ba yi? gba gbe jo,
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2016
aminho:

ROTIMI AMECHI
UMANA U UMANA
IBE KACHIKU
PASTOR USAIN
LOKPOBIRI
ALL SOUTH SOUTH
Under Jonathan the I jaws had 3 ministers; Orubebe, Alison and Ama People/Ajumogogbia, all ministers were substantive not junior. Same three we got under Obj and Yaradua. Under Buhari, LOkpobiri is the only minister of I jaw extraction , and he is a junior minister.

The others you mentioned aren't I jaws.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Pidggin(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

GBAM + Majority of us are Christians
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by lordcabasa(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Pdp all the way, Na so e be!
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by obailala(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Under Jonathan the I jaws had 3 ministers; Orubebe, Alison and Ama People/Ajumogogbia, all ministers were substantive not junior. Same three we got under Obj and Yaradua. Under Buhari, LOkpobiri is the only minister of I jaw exytavtion , and he is a junior minister.

The others you mentioned aren't I jaws.
Hmmm... didnt know Ijaws cared about if their brother was a minister or not. After all, the Ijaws trooped enmass and supported the 3rd Igbo man as governor in Rivers state over their brother. And now the president making non-ijaws his minister is a problem?
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2016
obailala:
Hmmm... didnt know Ijaws cared about if their brother was a minister or not. After all, the Ijaws trooped enmass and supported the 3rd Igbo man as governor in Rivers state over their brother. And now the president making non-ijaws his minister is a problem?
Na Dakuku do himself na
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by obailala(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na Dakuku do himself na
Na una do am and na una do una self... everybody no fit win primary for pdp.. thats why there should be alternative parties. But in naija, instead of using ideology or manifestos as as yardstick to measure parties or candidates, we use tribe, region and religion.
Re: Pdp Is Part Of Us In South South: Ask Amaechi And Dakuku by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi and Buhari are two big losers and will both end up shameful very soon. Amaechi must be ashamed of himself wherever he is. He should be ready to kiss his political career goodbye. This is interesting in two perspectives. First, and most crucially, the fact that he was heard asseverating that Buhari is his personal friend. Yes, his loss would, ipso facto, be Buhari's loss for the umpteenth time in Rivers State. Recall that he was purveyed with everything he needed: money and security personnel. If these could not suffice to produce the desired result, it then means both the paymaster and the piper are politically flaccid.
Second, this huge victory will dampen Amaechi's pride and relegate him to the background in the APC fold. Yes, the likes of Ali Ndume, Senate Leader, will watch the speck fall off his eyes and the hypnosis shall take to flight. Yes, Tinubu will capitalize on this weakness and edge this abominable fellow out of the Federal Cabinet. Yes, reprieve will come the way of our beloved Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, for the masqueraded foe has become a national embarrassment.
Indeed, the evil that men do lives with them. This nemesis has come to the victim with utmost celerity. I am impelled to believe that the lesson has sunk: no single individual can be greater than a people. There is always a time to be paid in your own coin. Rivers' people have never been this resolute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison / Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.