Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Evegran I Love You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evegran I Love You. (2139 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evegran I Love You. by anigbajumo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
edetty:

Brother am even surprised u even got time for some faceless BIMBO, who doesn't recognize simple fallacy of generalization, sounds like a complete illiterate to me!

Don't mind her foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by anigbajumo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
ok sweet!

You ought not to go all ballastic because of my comment!

yer grammar thou,nofin like ballastic in English words,u either say ballistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Margauxluv(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Serious people everywhere

Op see ur life

D supposed lady
Why not reply THANKS and move on atleast he isn't asking u out already.

blah.
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

yer grammar thou,nofin like ballastic in English words,u either say ballistic.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Evegran I Love You. by NaWetinDey(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Specialbaby:
clapping!

A vast majority of them are underage and under parental control,the few independent ones are childish and lack cognitive reasoning so one can easily pin point their behavoural partner!

You rock girl,keep it up!

I was even thinking that it's wrong for some people to go about undermining the female folks but, here we have the 'respected few' claming that " A vast majority of them (males here) are underage and under parental control, (while) the few independent ones are childish and lack cognitive reasoning..." only because one male opened a thread professing love - whether real or jokingly.

It's very sad, if you ask me.

Anyways, nairaland.com defines itself everyday.
Re: Evegran I Love You. by NaWetinDey(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
evegran:

Why?
I'm just a beautiful Akwa Ibom girl with a big brain. smiley.

I'm harmless I assure you. smiley.
Well, unless you step on my pretty toes-then I'd have to bite you.

Happy Sunday smiley.

*catwalks away*
No?! I think ur weird!!!
Re: Evegran I Love You. by JohnieWalker(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
all dis yeye threads sef na wa o.....if for good say sum pipo parents use condom o# allergic to stwepid pipo and thread
Re: Evegran I Love You. by torqque7(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2016
Chanchit:
SMH. Keketu abi wetin be ur name, just compare ur signature which says ladies should stop sending you Pm's with this thread you would know you are confused and also a disgrace.
See as evegran and specialbaby come dey spit ontop your destiny, you deserve to be hanged for disgracing guys, cos you just made them generalize.

Ashiaraba.

No no plss don't put that thing in our species.. I don't know what it is but its definitely NOT A GUY..Guys HAVE BALLS plss.
thanks for you understanding wink

1 Like

Re: Evegran I Love You. by torqque7(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2016
Specialbaby:
ok sweet!

You ought not to go all ballastic because of my comment!

Your comment is really offensive.. Read it again,you don't just generalize cos of one persons action.
Re: Evegran I Love You. by stubbornman(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
Keketu:
Evegran i love you. send me pm
Oga wetin inspire this jonsing nah Nigger you fall hand here oh
Re: Evegran I Love You. by TheMascot(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
evegran:
I'm sorry but I already have a man, he loves me so much and I love him so much.

The end! smiley

*catwalks away, feeling beautiful of course*
just like DAT ??.

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Crystalom3(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

It is obvious dat u lack ability to reason, I dnt blame u but da guy dat create nonsense thread coz of PM.Av been on this forum almost 5yrs,av never PM any lady.
You cnt generalized coz of OP's behavior it is highly barbaric.

U used the word majority and few which clearly shown that u are referring to all male Nairalander.If u are beautiful I will only click like on yer pic,I will never send any useless PM or expecting a ghost to PM me.

More Ladies in my hood dan to be sending PM and looking for ladies on faceless forum.

Pls enhance yer IQ of it has completely dismantled.
Tellam o bros! I de ya back gidigba!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Is Rape? / He Puts Me In 4 Different Positions In 60 Seconds! / Shocking! How A Nigerian Man Schemes To Murder His Igbo Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.