Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards (46983 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest / MC Galaxy Engages Laura Ikeji, Fans react! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Rotimisegun: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dere p jere
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Irore: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin cheesy
The infamous black gate grin grin

Errrrrm ...... i've decided to share out this chics to Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Omenka my man. They should confirm their position on this. Thanks wink

3rd from left 'Id Rather Be Self Made' girl fine well well. Na my choice sha as everybody with imm own.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by BeauHomme: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
The hustle just got real.

Naija economy giving girls financial ideas
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by pure2012soul(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Marketing strategy. Interested buyers will get in touch. They should have told the OP to have written out their digits though.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by nagidarabani: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
ALEX REPORTER YOU DONT HAVE WORK TO DO ABEG
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by nagidarabani: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alex reporters pls Do better things with your Blog

but I LIKE THE girl BY THE EXTREME RIGHT PLS WHO GET HER NUMBER I GO PAY YOU

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by SeanDada1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin cheesy
The infamous black gate grin grin

Errrrrm ...... i've decided to share out this chics to Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Omenka my man. They should confirm their position on this. Thanks wink

None of them fine!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by efonat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=30pt] the girl at the second right said she rather bee self mad. Noted[/size]
AlexReports:
With regards to her self rise to fame based on her consistent hardwork on social media, four undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Cliff Amaka, Cynthia Iremeka Patrick, Jenny Obicheta and Rose Domnic moved to commend her for her motivation and role model influence on them and thousands of youths.

The four female Fans of the popular blogg‎er Linda Ikeji took to the streets of the university to showcase placards with several motivational inscriptions like " You are stronger than you think, believe in yourself", "Accept the challenges so that you feel the exhilaration of victory" ,  " I would rather be self made" and " Motivating and empowering young women"

This action from the girls directed to the Lagos based blogger is unconnected to the her recent move to support young Ladies with 10million Naira fund and her self independent source of livelihood.

Speaking to a blogger ‎AlexReports, one of the ladies Amaka said this move it's not sponsored or to attract her attention but eulogise a young woman who rose to fame doing what she loves doing irrespective of her humble background. The blogger applauded Linda Ikeji and celebrated the girls' courage to pose and take the pictures at a black gate, dipicting Linda's controversial black gate before her recent acquisition of a Mansion at Banana Island. This goes a long to show that people somewhere far watch with curiosity what you do.

Linda Ikeji replied the girls when they tagged it on her Insta‎gram that they should meet...

Let's the story unfold, love your guts girls!
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/role-model-linda-ikeji-female-fans-take.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Akaujaa(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmm...all these girls of many colours sef
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by jackobi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
The first diva from the right has my vote already. i dey see better thing
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by PrinceFromDilli(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is semantic remodelling to the tea workers exploitation airing on CNN
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by cybriz82(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
NL sheybi una dey see am? Una na to dey ban ban! 1 day una go ban una helper wey God send cme. TEAM my papa n mama.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Boyooosa(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
These ones too dey look for their own opportunity to share in Dansukigate abi? For ur information, ur Benefactor is still battling with the EFCC case o!
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by tammie24: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
arrangee!
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Mopolchi: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
bizza45:
and who carez
NFCS does!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Pdizzle(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
nbright:
That babe on the right though, even a gay man can't be able to resist her beauty.

The two dark-skinned in between are actually more beautiful. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by mayowaye(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
I can only see beautiful babes.....kudos anyways! cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Horlawale1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
This girls are beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Hades2016(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jobless girls

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Mopolchi: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Lmao. You know right! Lazy ass idiots. Keep eulogizing someone that doesnt give a rat's ass about you peolle but herself and her blog, rather than empowering yourselves.
Thieves.
lmao.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Mopolchi: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Lmao. You know right! Lazy ass idiots. Keep eulogizing someone that doesnt give a rat's ass about you peolle but herself and her blog, rather than empowering yourselves.
Thieves.
Abeg no too blame them na hustling dem dey. At least they want Linda to give dem some change to sama their bleaching bodies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by mayowaye(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pdizzle:

U get eyes walahi! grin
Pdizzle:

U get eyes walahi!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by abiolag(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Atleast #100k each await d sensible babes
Thinking of doing same for Rev. King mayb i go get somtyn too grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by bson: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Publicity stunt, gullible fellows please receive some sense.
Our presiding priest Buhari run and come and see your women empowerment

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by samjadinero(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
All way na way! That yellow girl go good as my girlfriend sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Damfostopper(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Those wey get job are in d office..... All dis jobless oloshos dem no get na.... Dats y u c dem carry placards
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igbo girls are so beautiful.

Chai.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by 100Cents: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
vincentico:
That is what you call sense

Seek an influential person

Praise him or her

And small money comes flying ur way

Simple

Correct man.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
chai.... nise girls oooo... i know all of them.... lmao...
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Misternas89(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Horlawale1:
This girls are beautiful
That should be "these girls" sir

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by evatee(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
I how wish the second babe knows what's in my mind for her .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.