Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards (46985 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest / MC Galaxy Engages Laura Ikeji, Fans react! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by solid3(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
See hot legged girls.

But the lady with red belt looks like a drawing. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by vigasimple(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
This reminded me of a portion of AWO autobiography. AWO said that he was a journalists then, and he and his colleagues were out all day without no news to report. They went back to their boss to say there was no news to report for the day. The boss then said, really? Why don't one of you push each other to the lagoon, that would be a bigger news.

The moral of the story and with the ladies here and Linda ikeji, self publicity. No more gossip to report.

When it comes to gossiping business, ladies will always thrive. They used to call it AMEBO, then GISTING, now called BLOGGING. It is minding other people business. Period
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by eminent007(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!

See Babes

See that tall one at the extreme right

This is the kind of woman i want to die in-between her legs

And so shall it be, AMEN.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Agu87(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
And their exams is just few weeks away...is alright
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Maximus85(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
AlexReports:
With regards to her self rise to fame based on her consistent hardwork on social media, four undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Cliff Amaka, Cynthia Iremeka Patrick, Jenny Obicheta and Rose Domnic moved to commend her for her motivation and role model influence on them and thousands of youths.

The four female Fans of the popular blogg‎er Linda Ikeji took to the streets of the university to showcase placards with several motivational inscriptions like " You are stronger than you think, believe in yourself", "Accept the challenges so that you feel the exhilaration of victory" ,  " I would rather be self made" and " Motivating and empowering young women"

This action from the girls directed to the Lagos based blogger is unconnected to the her recent move to support young Ladies with 10million Naira fund and her self independent source of livelihood.

Speaking to a blogger ‎AlexReports, one of the ladies Amaka said this move it's not sponsored or to attract her attention but eulogise a young woman who rose to fame doing what she loves doing irrespective of her humble background. The blogger applauded Linda Ikeji and celebrated the girls' courage to pose and take the pictures at a black gate, dipicting Linda's controversial black gate before her recent acquisition of a Mansion at Banana Island. This goes a long to show that people somewhere far watch with curiosity what you do.

Linda Ikeji replied the girls when they tagged it on her Insta‎gram that they should meet...

Let's the story unfold, love your guts girls!
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/role-model-linda-ikeji-female-fans-take.html?m=0

They needed the money, they got her attention. Now they have taste some millions. Good for them.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Babyphinas(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by amtaken(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wise babes looking for their own N500k and trip to Dubai.

Pretty girls by the way. #Nohomo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by paschu: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
hatux:
Shame onto them!!!

If Linda was busy posing for pictures for already self made people, do they think she much more successful like she is now...

Fools! Shameless girls... All wearing 'TEAM LINDA' for just token prize...

HATER.

There was no one like Linda to Linda facing the hates and haters as Linda is facing now when Linda was at their stage.

Your sisters (if you have any) probably can't measure up with any of them. So quit burning with jealousy
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by mmsen: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Linda Ikeji made millions from spreading gossip.

How that empowers anyone is beyond me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by paschu: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Even the one on the extreme left with a sweet potato looking head? Yes, you are very correct.
You forgot to add 'fraudulent DNA'.

Jealousy will not kill you. But that's if you quit.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by ShayGirl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked
MrCork come and see babes oo

Pls Ur advice ix needed urgentlY!!!! Advice plss..... LAst nyt as i was slipin, i 4got 2 clOse mY mOuth nd rat enter mY tOmmY nd i can feel it playinG insYd mY tOmmY...shOuld i swallOw cAt 2 kill d rAt in mY tOmmY Or i shOuld tAke rat poisOn??

Kindly swallow cat and I bet ur life will never remain the same.!!!!grintongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by paschu: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
mmsen:
Linda Ikeji made millions from spreading gossip.

How that empowers anyone is beyond me.

You already know the revenue model, so what's keeping you from launching your own gossip mongering blog? Or do you hate millions? Oh don't tell me any crap about you hating gossip. Or what do you think the comment you just made is?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
End time black gate. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Shaunscot(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Once Linda meets them, wahala don start be that. Like the trekking trend, all these naija gehs go start to dey carry placard.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by chekasforchekas: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
I know the second girl from right
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by wisemaster(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
"I'll rather be self made"...Me thinks a truly "self made" person need not to have been born and brought up by others. A truly self made should fall from heaven or just appear from the blues. Moral: When it is well with you, do not say you're self made but acknowledge God for your present state.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by annita88(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is good to encourage those who are doing well.

Gbam tank u joo
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Tinyemeka(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
One carried a placard with the inscription: "I'd rather be self mad". cheesy

Check am. Abi I lie? smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by tahir01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
IGBO GALS FINE O! Where man go get money from to marry one na?
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Team of lesbians
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol ...the third girl ended up display . " i'll rather be Self MAD grin the " e' nor show
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Mattex001(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
They are attractive! grin

Make I check em out on IG

Plus I'm sure they'll get some credit alert for this Stunts and believe me it won't just end there...
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by crackhouse(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
hungry mofos. now go and receive ur entitlement.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Rolandken(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol. Gold Diggers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Jadekitana2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
God bless their hustle

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Qualer: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=AlexReports [/quote]

now, that is a bevy of hot gals... damn!

i'm quite sure they won't follow me home if i flash a wad of crisp 100dollar bills in their face!
if you know what i mean.. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Qualer: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2016
darlenese:
Lol ...the third girl ended up display . " i'll rather be Self MAD grin the " e' nor show

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by edux2(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2016
This is what unemployment causes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
The tall girl at the extreme right is looking splendid,exactly my type of girl
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by hob(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2016
This is the Graduate version of Linda baby, anything for the gurls
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Richtronix(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Miss Self Made will get it first....
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2016
ShayGirl:

Kindly swallow cat and I bet ur life will never remain the same.!!!!grintongue

grin grin grin they'll be doing Tom and Jerry inside your stomach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.