Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (5226 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by delawwise: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2016
1. Rivers Rerun: INEC declares PDP winner of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA Constituency 1
Christian Ahiakwo has been declared winner of
Onelga state legislative rerun election for constituency 1
PDP 7,256
APC 1,848

2. Rivers Rerun: Sam Ogeh of PDP defeats Chidi Lloyd of APC
INEC has declared Mr Sam Ogeh of PDP winner of the Rivers State House of Assembly Emohua State Constituency.
He scored a total number of 14,621 votes against his closet rival Hon. Chidi Lloyd of APC who scored 5, 413 votes.

3. PDP's Kelechi Nwogu of Omuma House of Assembly wins
APC 3, 241
PDP 5, 568

4. PDP wins Akuku-Toru State Constituency 1
Result for RSHA Akulga constituency 1.
1. PDP - 11,624.
2. APC - 810
3. LABOUR PARTY - 107
4. I D - 61
&
5. REJECTED VOTES - 113.

5. PDP's Doctor Farah Dagogo of Degema House of Assembly wins.
PDP: 7,219
APC: 1573

6. Rivers State Majority Leader, Martins Amaewhule (PDP) wins Obio/Akpor Constituency 1 The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has declaredHon Martins Chike Amaehwule (PDP) of Obio / Akpor Constituency 1 wins his Re-run Election with a Total of 9,703 votes.
He defeated the APC candidate who polled : 4,078

more still coming.....

collation on going in other LGA, soon ikwerre will be declared

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by anuma1(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP till tomorrow

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by harosho07(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2016
mp
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Don't be stingy with likes that i want to dedicate to Nyeson Wike for putting up a stronger fight to subdue all Federal might.
The Cockroache of Ubima should return to Abuja as a defeated man

19 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by YourMrBoo: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP is SS as SS is PDP

APC the all propagandist congress is dead on arrival.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by segzyj(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Power to the Electorate

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by GodpunishBuhari: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
YourMrBoo:
PDP is SS as SS is PDP

APC the all propagandist congress is dead on arrival.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by nnachukz(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
INEC take it easy in releasing this catastrophic bomb before some people begin to die of cardiac arrest. I still need source for this sweet news.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Lucasbible: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
The SS/SE has proven once again that we are principled politicians. Change is multi-directional yes, but this change is backwards and we reject, refuse to accept, and neglect 'change' as presented by the terrorist led APC presided over by a jihadist Boko Haram spokesperson nominee President of Cattle Rearers, AKA dullard of daura.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by futurerex: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
APC should try SW not SS

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Kenai: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
I think, with all that's played out, it's time for people to tell themselves the truth - Chibuike Amaechi is a PDP creation.
Without the PDP, he's nothing. He became a State Assembly member under the party, became a State Assembly speaker under the party and became a Governor under the party.

If, after all his 16 years of being in power, he could come back to the state under a different party and get mercilessly humiliated along with his loyalists at the polls like total nonentities, then it shows he's always been a nobody as far as Rivers affairs are concerned, and he wouldn't have gotten to the level that he's currently at if not for that same PDP.

The man can't even command the loyalty of his Ubima people after his 16 years of being in power yet is called "The Lion of Ubima" by the ever ignorant and obtuse Lagos media? Really? A man whose anointed candidate (Dakuku) got mercilessly beaten at the gubernatorial polls, polling a miserable 28,000 votes to Wike's 1 million? Even his Chidi Lloyd (another politician whose only electoral victory as a lawmaker was under the PDP) finally lost his constituency to one Samuel Ogbeh?

Let his sycophants in Kano, Daura, Mushin and Osogbo continue to deceive him by screaming "Lion of Ubima, Slayer of PDP, etc..."

Just keep in mind that these same people once called Osun State a model state and an administration worthy of national emulation.

'Nuff said.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by 247Dior(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
PPPDDDDPPPPPPPP grin grin grin grin grin let's wait and see what that TYRANT FROM UBIMA will say.. he should retire from politics now

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
NobleAky:
Don't be stingy with likes that i want to dedicate to Nyeson Wike for putting up a stronger fight to subdue all Federal might.

lol @cockroach of ubima.bros abeg come dis side come collect french kiss jare.am a die hard fan of nyesom and fayose cos those men are real men. in fact am laughing at APC in Ecuador language.I wish I can like ur comment a hundred times.

#am proudly a wailer. OK bye

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by paj4love: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Ten gbosa!!!!!!! for Wike

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
duchess25:

lol @cockroach of ubima.bros abeg come dis side come collect french kiss jare.am a die hard fan of nyesom and fayose cos those men are real men. in fact am laughing at APC in Ecuador language.I wish I can like ur comment a hundred times.

#am proudly a wailer. OK bye
only French kiss?smiley
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by suxkill: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Ameachi and federal might,has been wicke'......d

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
NobleAky:
only French kiss?smiley
lol.abeg wetin u want again nah.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by meforyou1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
NobleAky:
so what will the ant of ubima tell d duara president about the billions he was given to go and rig the election?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
The South-South remains the bastion of the PDP. The allegiance of the South-South to the PDP is cast in stone. This is another testimony to the popularity of the PDP among the electorate in that part of the country. Anyone who thinks the PDP is going to get obliterated had better have a rethink. The PDP has now won more elections than the APC and is poised to to better in subsequent elections. Edo state is next to be liberated.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
The South-South remains the bastion of the PDP. The allegiance of the South-South to the PDP is cast in stone. This is another testimony to the popularity of the PDP among the electorate in that part of the country. Anyone who thinks the PDP is going to get obliterated had better have a rethink. The PDP has now won more elections than the APC and is poised to do better in subsequent elections. Edo state is next to be liberated!

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
duchess25:

lol.abeg wetin u want again nah.
at least 360 degree hug
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
NobleAky:
at least 360 degree hug

I will only give u 360 or even 720 only if ur hands will be tied at ur back.u gree ?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Okorieikechukwu(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=anuma1 post=4393[/quote][s][quote author=anuma1 post=43936303]PDP till tomorrow PDP most kill u
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Pidggin(f): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2016
5% have spoken grin grin grin Hope 95% will understand cheesy

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
duchess25:

I will only give u 360 or even 720 only if ur hands will be tied at ur back.u gree ?
then it can't be a hug under this condition.
Don't tell me u are this stingy with just ordinary hug.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
NobleAky:
then it can't be a hug under this condition.
Don't tell me u are this stingy with just ordinary hug.

nah hug ooo. nah only me go hold u.buh anyway am kinda stingy for that kain side
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
duchess25:

nah hug ooo. nah only me go hold u.buh anyway am kinda stingy for that kain side
where u wan hold Me dear?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2016
NobleAky:
where u wan hold Me dear?

lol u badt gan.nah for shoulder I go hold u ooo.abi u wan make I hold u some oda place
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
duchess25:

lol u badt gan.nah for shoulder I go hold u ooo.abi u wan make I hold u some oda place
i want u to circle Me round my waist baby with this i will celebrate this Easter in full jolification

FRSC Celebrates 30th Anniversary / My Visit To Aso Rock, Abuja (pics, Video) / Insecurity Scaring Investors Away From South East – ADC