Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? (8397 Views)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Help ! I Am Afraid Of Sleeping Alone. Husband NEVER Listens / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by BiggerBangs: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Getting girls is quite easy unlike before, I joined my friends to plan a fake birthday for one of our guys ...our intentions was to pull the birthday stunts so that this our particular friend can get a new side chick(He just came back from school ).

We raised #10k to get drinks and suya,Our planned bday is took place at a cool luxury house in the GRA,no average babe will come visit without dreaming of getting laid in the house(the well furnished house belongs to a top politician )

A guy suggest George (bday boy),to CONTROL a certain babe on phone,he gave George her number (from the looks of things this girl isn't a runs girl just a normal girl that stays off campus, she actually stays alone tho)

After calling her, this girl accepted to meet with our friend at a public place inless then 1hrs to their meeting this lady not only accept to come down to the bday house but she slept over night with our friend(Imagine,he slept with her barely 2hrs of meeting him without getting a dime, what a shameful World).

Fast forward to Last week Sunday, I decide to Woe a girl at Shoprite, at least as a Sunday take home gift.I stopped by at GO Lounge after seeing two babes sitting aimlessly at the entrance.. I approach them to pay their bills for bottles of drinks, inshort my favorite of the girls is now mine, I now wonder, does love truly exist or lust ?Things are getting out of hands,sexual Immority has dominate the heart of the youth.

Is not just Love At first sight but also Sex at first day of meeting,Our behavior can be liken to that of the animals, Bleeping everywhere it catches you.

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seriously bro... I have the same thought, There's nothing like love again, almost all the girls out there are covert hookers.

Finding a decent and chaste lady now is like searching for a pin in the Pacific ocean.

6 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by delishpot: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Maybe if boys stopped hooking babes, babes will have no man to sleep with after only 2 hrs of meeting them.
If Goerge can find it okay to enjoy sex with a babe he barely knew, why then is the girl crucified for enjoying sex with the boy she barely knew?
To me both were wrong. But to blame the girl alone? it makes no sense
Haba, if babes can't learn as guys always say they have fish brain, why can't the smart brain boys then start being smart?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by goodmorning40: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
There are more descent babes because the decency in op and his cohorts died a long time ago

6 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Society and prejudice!

It's unnerving! So,u and ur friends that went out of ur way to lure a girl to ur house are now the decent humans?

Ur friend was totally fine sleeping with a random girl in less than 2hrs of meeting and it's permissible. But the girl should be sent to Hades,yeah?

Aren't guys supposed to be scared,anyway? I thought there's the belief that girls have demons and a man gets a transfer of demons for every woman he sleeps with...Lol.

U're irresponsible and attracting irresponsible girls and u're coming here asking if there are still decent girls.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiggerBangs:
Getting girls is quite easy unlike before, I joined my friends to plan a fake birthday for one of our guys ...our intentions was to pull the birthday stunts so that this our particular friend can get a new side chick(He just came back from school ).

We raised #10k to get drinks and suya,Our planned bday is took place at a cool luxury house in the GRA,no average babe will come visit without dreaming of getting laid in the house(the well furnished house belongs to a top politician )

A guy suggest George (bday boy),to CONTROL a certain babe on phone,he gave George her number (from the looks of things this girl isn't a runs girl just a normal girl that stays off campus, she actually stays alone tho)

After calling her, this girl accepted to meet with our friend at a public place inless then 1hrs to their meeting this lady not only accept to come down to the bday house but she slept over night with our friend(Imagine,he slept with her barely 2hrs of meeting him without getting a dime, what a shameful World).

Fast forward to Last week Sunday, I decide to Woe a girl at Shoprite, at least as a Sunday take home gift.I stopped by at GO Lounge after seeing two babes sitting aimlessly at the entrance.. I approach them to pay their bills for bottles of drinks, inshort my favorite of the girls is now mine, I now wonder, does love truly exist or lust ?Things are getting out of hands,sexual Immority has dominate the heart of the youth.

Is not just Love At first sight but also Sex at first day of meeting,Our behavior can be liken to that of the animals, Bleeping everywhere it catches you.

The more reason why i don't even bother my head about any lady for now because 8 out of 10 ladies you see out there are cheap sluts and this is not about throwing shades but FACT.

What blows my mind is the way these same ladies demand 100% faithfulness from a man when they can not boast of being sexually decent.

They say guys are more promiscuous but as a very cute guy,i have remained so sexually chaste over the years even from my university days when i wil enter my room and see naked lady lying in my bed just for me to chase her out and i can't count how many times i have turned down free fs.x.

People usually marvel when i tell them i have actually dated and stayed glue to one lady for the past 14years until this same lady decides to explore and i guess its because im actually the first and only guy she has ever being with since she was 19. Funny enough before we broke up, she would say stuffs like "she feels caged with me having spent all her life with me" that she feels she is cheated because she did not enjoy her younger age simply because she was with just me and i began to wonder if i was with another. I can not call her wayward cos i have not caught her cheating before but i just believe she wanted to explore so i just had to let her go.

This goes to show how deeply rooted the act of waywardness is embedded in the nature of women and it seems they don't ever learn to be sexually chaste until they have tested every tunde,John and Jude.

This is why i dont ever expect anything special from any lady any more. If i see a lady that catches my fancy,i go for her and expect her to screw up the next minute,that is the only way to be happy.

Sometimes i ask GOD if it is possible to excuse me for just a year and not count it as sin against me so that i can screw as many loosed ladies as i can lay my hands on.Honestly i get pained that my love for christ is really stopping me from really dealing with these sexually loosed ladies.

Its a pity,a big shame and a hopeless situation for many guys to find a sexually decent lady these days.Lets just accept our fate.

NB:Please correct the error on the title. It should read "Are there still decent ladies?"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ppol attracts ppol with the same energy...ur friend was h0rny,so was the girl...no big deal!

If ur a decent man & respect women, u will not take advantage of them..but seems u don't have that quality OP.. ur juz attracting ppol same like u.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

The more reason why i don't even bother my head about any lady for now because 8 out of 10 ladies you see out there are cheap sluts and this is not about throwing shades but FACT.

What blows my mind is the way these same ladies demand 100% faithfulness from a man when they can not boast of being sexually decent.

They say guys are more promiscuous but as a very cute guy,i have remained so sexually chaste over the years even from my university days when i wil enter my room and see naked lady lying in my bed just for me to chase her out and i can't count how many times i have turned down free fs.x.

People usually marvel when i tell them i have actually dated and stayed glue to one lady for the past 14years until this same lady decides to explore and i guess its because im actually the first and only guy she has ever being with since she was 19. Funny enough before we broke up, she would say stuffs like "she feels caged with me having spent all her life with me" that she feels she is cheated because she did not enjoy her younger age simply because she was with just me and i began to wonder if i was with another. I can not call her wayward cos i have not caught her cheating before but i just believe she wanted to explore so i just had to let her go.

This goes to show how deeply rooted the act of waywardness is embedded in the nature of women and it seems they don't ever learn to be sexually chaste until they have tested every tunde,John and Jude.

This is why i dont ever expect anything special from any lady any more. If i see a lady that catches my fancy,i go for her and expect her to screw up the next minute,that is the only way to be happy.

Sometimes i tell GOD if it is possible to excuse me for just a year and not count it as sin against me so that i can screw as many loosed ladies as i can lay my hands on.

Its a pity,a big shame and a hopeless situation for many guys to find a sexually decent lady these days.Lets just accept our fate.

NB:Please correct the error on the title. It should read "Are there still decent ladies?"
TRUE... You've concluded everything. I fear girls pass devil.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Endosteed(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
U should learn to belief in urself
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stop being a hypocrite angry

Why is your pot calling another's kettle black?

You here bashing the girls for the same act you shamelessly engage in without remorse.

The question should be, "are there any decent men around, that doesn't lack scruples, men who think with their brains and not their junks?

4 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Sometimes i ask GOD if it is possible to excuse me for just a year and not count it as sin against me so that i can screw as many loosed ladies as i can lay my hands on.Honestly i get pained that my love for christ is really stopping me from really dealing with these sexually loosed ladies.

So tell me d guys that planned a fake party just to get gurls should be patted on d back and given an award for decency?? Lets call a spade a spade,some guys are jes too bias,a guy that sleeps with a gurl he met barely 2 hours has no atom of decency either. If d lady in question had formed,he wulda come ere to bash her as forming had to get,if she had requested for money frm him,he wulda called her a prostitute and im very sure d gurl must av liked d guy for her to go down with him and she must av tot it as normal adult fun nt knowing that he will come ere to call her indecent. Like minds attract,ur personality attracts like people to u.

P.s As long as u dnt xpect any special fing from any lady,i douby if u will get any.Ur mindset is too bias against women and im rilly disappointed

15 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Did you all contribute a total of N10k or each person dropped N10k

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

So tell me d guys that planned a fake party just to get gurls should be patted on d back and given an award for decency?? Lets call a spade a spade,some guys are jes too bias,a guy that sleeps with a gurl he met barely 2 hours has no atom of decency either. If d lady in question had formed,he wulda come ere to bash her as forming had to get,if she had requested for money frm him,he wulda called her a prostitute and im very sure d gurl must av liked d guy for her to go down with him and she must av tot it as normal adult fun nt knowing that he will come ere to call her indecent. Like minds attract,ur personality attracts like people to u.

P.s As long as u dnt xpect any special fing from any lady,i douby if u will get any.Ur mindset is too bias against women and im rilly disappointed

Did i just read this or am i imagining things?

O.M.G

IF this is the way every lady reasons then the female folks are doomed.I dont even know what to write again.gosh

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

O.M.G

IF this is the way every lady reasons then the female folks are doomed.I dont even know what to write again.gosh

Yu had beta nt know wat to write again with yr self righteousness,if evry guy risons like yu,dis world will be no beta place,marriages wuldnt come up evry saturday,our parents wnt be togeda,yu need to check yurself and deal with wateva prob yu have wid d female folks before coming in ere to rant and i hope ur love for christ is wat is teaching to be against d womenfolk.. i feel like giving u a dirty slap right now,unfortunately u wnt feel it,people like yu make me angry.. Love for christ indeed,hiding under christ to say rubbish..Anyway God is a God of grace

14 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Recherche:
Stop being a hypocrite angry

Why is your pot calling another's kettle black?

You here bashing the girls for the same act you shamelessly engage in without remorse.

The question should be, "are there any decent men around, that doesn't lack scruples, men who think with their brains and not their junks?

Now this is no longer a joke.

I think the fundamental reasoning of ladies of today needs serious resetting.

Look here lady,in the world of men,indecency is their ways of life so please enough of this bitchy mindset ladies now carry in their brains.

Guys will always be guys but it is for you as a lady to act decently.

if this is too hard for you to comprehend then im sorry i cant help further.O ga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nah! undecided

There ain't No decent Lady Around.
Please turn gay Or maybe kill Yourself?

The nerve! The hypocrisy!!sad You And Your Deluded excuse of friends really deserve to be shot! Right in the Scrotum!

...And You castrated for having No Shame to Post this here, displaying Your Not so Latent Misogynistic, Lame, Uncultured, unethical Characteristics!

I Hope he gets infected. seriously! by HIV, Ebola, lassa fever or something! Amen!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Now this is no longer a joke.

I think the fundamental reasoning of ladies of today needs serious resetting.

Look here lady,in the world of men,indecency is their ways of life so please enough of this bitchy mindset ladies now carry in their brains.

Guys will always be guys but it is for you as a lady to act decently.

if this is too hard for you to comprehend then im sorry i cant help further.O ga o

Rilly?? Yu need to shut d hell up..seriously,tell me how God created indecency in men since yu soo love Christ. Will it cost men their lives to be decent?? Whoever taught yu dis way has done a bad job,go back and learn so u dnt end up single ur entire life..Nt dat i care anywaiz

11 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah! undecided

Bless ya for this lady, esp that toks2008 he needs to fvk himself

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

Yu had beta nt know wat to write again with yr self righteousness,if evry guy risons like yu,dis world will be no beta place,marriages wuldnt come up evry saturday,our parents wnt be togeda,yu need to check yurself and deal with wateva prob yu have wid d female folks before coming in ere to rant and i hope ur love for christ is wat is teaching to be against d womenfolk.. i feel like giving u a dirty slap right now,unfortunately u wnt feel it,people like yu make me angry.. Love for christ indeed,hiding under christ to say rubbish..Anyway God is a God of grace

Arike or watever your id is ...i dont know you and i dont even wish to but with no fear of contradiction i can say you have a chronic issue of diminished mental coherence.

First look up again and you will see that this is not my thread and until you learn to discuss a topic leaving out the writer,you will forever exhibit an atitude depiting how wasteful your folks are in sending you to school to have basic skills in writing at least simple english.Please learn to discuss issues and not the personality of who you are discussing with.

Nevertheless, You can believe what you want but pleasei beg you to teach your daughter the exact opposite of your mindset.

Guys will be guys while ladies are
expected to be ladies.

Our mothers who married as virgins were
also exposed to sexual temptations so please cut the pooh talks about some men also being indecent because guys will forever be demanding but it is for you ladies to either fall or maintain a status
quo..

Enough of these lame excuses.

Come to my house today and offer
yourself to me and see if i will not use
you silly despite my spiritual inclination.

Even as a sexually active guy,i have very
high moral standards.I have rules that
prevent me from sexual recklessness so
why will a lady give lame excuses that it is
the same guys that sleep with them....?

It is our right to make sexual propositions
and it is your right to say yes or no and
when you say Yes,dont ever blame us but
blame yourself for your inability to say
No.

Iranu

5 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Arike or watever your id is ...i dont know and i dont even wish to but with no fear of contradiction i can say you have a chronic issue of diminished mental coherence.

First look up again and you will see that this is not my thread and until you learn to discuss a topic leaving out the writer,you will forever exhibit an atitude depiting how wasteful your folks are in sending you to school to have basic skills in writing at least simple english.Please learn to discuss issues and not the personality of who you are discussing with.

Nevertheless, You can believe what you want but pleasei beg you to teach your daughter the exact opposite of your mindset.

Guys will be guys while ladies are
expected to be ladies.

Our mothers who married as virgins were
also exposed to sexual temptations so please cut the pooh talks about some men also being indecent because guys will forever be demanding but it is for you ladies to either fall or maintain a status
quo..

Enough of these lame excuses.

Come to my house today and offer
yourself to me and see if i will not use
you silly despite my spiritual inclination.

Even as a sexually active guy,i have very
high moral standards.I have rules that
prevent me from sexual recklessness so
why will a lady give lame excuses that it is
the same guys that sleep with them....?

It is our right to make sexual propositions
and it is your right to say yes or no and
when you say Yes,dont ever blame us but
blame yourself for your inability to say
No.

Iranu

All dis long epistle.. *sighs* check yourself,yu are def not a man,ders a mistake somewhere.. Nd if nobody taught u to not bring people"s parents into ur silly discussions,It mins yu are uncultured nd pls dnt quote me again,like d lady above said,go kill yaself,i blame dis faceless forums for giving ballsless people dt call demselves men d opportunity to open dier silly mouthz

8 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

Bless ya for this lady, esp that toks2008 he needs to fvk himself
Babe, I don't like gossiping o!

Buh I heard from the grape vine that he's Gay. and An unrepentant Misogynist.

So! biko...Blood pressure is real! don't bother yourself over trivial issues such as this! They ain't worth it!wink

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Babe, I don't like gossiping o!

Buh I heard from the grape vine that he's Gay. and An unrepentant Misogynist.

So! biko...Blood pressure is real! don't bother yourself over trivial issues such as this! They ain't worth it!wink

Chisos.. Gay? I tout as much,i knew sumfing was wrong about him, was wondering wat complete man wuld think d way he thinks.. kai,God forbid dt i get hbp kos of some ballsless person.. Gay.. mehn still cnt comprehend..holi shii,mehn u jes made my day grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by torqque7(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toks2008:

O.M.G

Bro just leave these girls joor..can u imagine instead of them to take correction she is there trying to justify their wayward lifestyle.. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

Chisos.. Gay? I tout as much,i knew sumfing was wrong about him, was wondering wat complete man wuld think d way he thinks.. kai,God forbid dt i get hbp kos of some ballsless person.. Gay.. mehn still cnt comprehend..holi shii,mehn u jes made my day grin
grin
Hehehehehehehe! tongue

I'm moving to the next thread jaweh...Aren't You coming? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Laveda(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah! undecided

The nerve! The hypocrisy!!sad You And Your Deluded excuse of friends really deserve to be shot! Right in the Scrotum!

...And You castrated for having No Shame to Post this here, displaying Your Not so Latent Misogynistic, Lame, Uncultured, unethical Characteristics!

I Hope he gets infected. seriously! by HIV, Ebola, lassa fever or something! Amen!

Who pissed you off? grin grin grin
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by torqque7(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=43943496][font=serif][i] Nah! undecided

U need help fast..
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by MRBrownJ: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiggerBangs:

bunch of HYPOCRITES!!! you want to score "side chicks", but you expect them to act holy and shiit so they can stroke your misplaced ego?! you have a demon outlook/stance and therefore will attract likewise... get real bro, you cant expect anything GOOD from your WRONG actions.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Hehehehehehehe! tongue

I'm moving to the next thread jaweh...Aren't You coming? undecided

Lol..yes oh.. im right behind yu.. some people need Jesus.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ariyike23(f): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
torqque7:

Bro just leave these girls joor..can u imagine instead of them to take correction she is there trying to justify their wayward lifestyle.. What a shame

Lol.im sure ur babe is as wayward as we are, well xcept u are gay too. Oops did i jes say that.. ohk byee
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Laveda:

Who pissed you off? grin grin grin
Eh...Nobody sha tongue

Are You nuh reading the nonsense these People are saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Laveda(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eh...Nobody sha tongue

Are You nuh reading the nonsense these People are saying? undecided

I am grin
Buh the way you tackled the Op one would think you've know him before now embarassed
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by torqque7(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

Lol.im sure ur babe is as wayward as we are, well xcept u are gay too. Oops did i jes say that.. ohk byee
Like that is going to change anything..lol,ur opinion about me or anything doesn't count..u alone said my girlfriend, u alone still said I am gay?lol smh..my dear don't get it twisted, I love pvssy but I don't respect wayward cheap pvssy like urs,doesn't stop me from fvucking it dry tho..now fvck off

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Hottie Even On Low Cut (pic) / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.