Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? (8437 Views)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Help ! I Am Afraid Of Sleeping Alone. Husband NEVER Listens / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by fatymore(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am a decent lady ..And I can Vouch 4 myself anywhere

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by jayloms: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Do unto others as u would have them do unto u...sad

Ooshey!!! Preacher!!! cheesy

Wait...aren't you dat Lai Mohammed's relative undecided
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
nma24:
Ehen! No wonder you like dishing out epistles that reeks of an heartbroken dude. Don't worry, you will find true Love soon , Just believe.

lol..you ladies wont kill me...heart broken ke? i have never been jilted by any lady in my life and even my current ex sef still dey use style disturb me.

Heart broken indeed.
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Richardonald:
just luk at how u type! She feel Hot, the guy feel Hot too.. The truth if that how u think then u are nt a wife material, can't u read well she met a guy she don't even know and slept with him, don't u know things can turn around in future, if that guy now happen to be her husband colleagues or partner, u wont beliv how he will describe her.. I thought u women say u have dignity y not turn men down and work hard until u are ready 4 a relationship.

Boo lemme explain... grin

U can stop flood & earthquake but not the urge of the human to feel h0rny.. cool its in our nature..
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Richardonald(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Boo lemme explain... grin

U can stop flood & earthquake but not the urge of the human to feel h0rny.. cool its in our nature..
i see... it is in ur nature to destroy ur life..whatz difference between her and a prostitute! Don't u get it...
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Richardonald:
i see... it is in ur nature to destroy ur life..whatz difference between her and a prostitute! Don't u get it...

Oohh I see..then what do u call those men who slept around & believe me they surely ain't bothering protecting their eggplant either...smh..

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Richardonald(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh I see..then what do u call those men who slept around & believe me they surely ain't bothering protecting their eggplant either...smh..
young lady thatz y i said u don't get me, are u comparing a man and a woman, in this kind of society, thatz nature and how everybody sees it, if women can stand by their words, itz about time women shud stop opening their legs anyhow, and i believe women will earn respect and value.. That gal makes women more cheaper and itz somehow, and saying the truth it can damage her future.. Like the OP, what happened their makes him think women of today are all whores..
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Richardonald:
young lady thatz y i said u don't get me, are u comparing a man and a woman, in this kind of society, thatz nature and how everybody sees it, if women can stand by their words, itz about time women shud stop opening their legs anyhow, and i believe women will earn respect and value.. That gal makes women more cheaper and itz somehow, and saying the truth it can damage her future.. Like the OP, what happened their makes him think women of today are all whores..

Oohhh here comes daddy's talking...well u saw that op & the rest of his friends set up the girl,right?

I don't see any damaging here, they both agreed to have some moment...and why comparing this chic to the rest? It juz happened that they both wanna have fun & that doesn't mean she's ain't decent at all.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ivyT(f): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously bro... I have the same thought, There's nothing like love again, almost all the girls out there are covert hookers.

Finding a decent and chaste lady now is like searching for a pin in the Pacific ocean.

d guys arent decent and chaste either.
#YouAttractWhoYouAre_doesnt work all d tym lyk this though

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 21, 2016
jayloms:

Ooshey!!! Preacher!!! cheesy
Wait...aren't you dat Lai Mohammed's relative undecided
Lol...please o.
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by philosopy: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Why do we have the villages..them plenty for there, correct bush girls , grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by philosopy: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2016
fatymore:
I am a decent lady
..And I can Vouch 4 myself anywhere

ok. I kind of believe u. grin
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by philosopy: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Toks2008:

lol..you ladies wont kill me...heart broken ke? i have never been jilted by any lady in my life and even my current ex sef still dey use style disturb me.

Heart broken indeed.

hmm, 007 -M17, take am easy o wink
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Thanks.
E dey sweet you shey

Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
E dey sweet you shey
Lmao...sweet me? No oo.grin
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Richardonald(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohhh here comes daddy's talking...well u saw that op & the rest of his friends set up the girl,right?

I don't see any damaging here, they both agreed to have some moment...and why comparing this chic to the rest? It juz happened that they both wanna have fun & that doesn't mean she's ain't decent at all.
let me ask u this, if it happen u are there when those stuff happened and u witnessed everytin, assumming that gal happen to be ur blood-brother wife to be.. What will u do?
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by torqque7(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2016
ariyike23:

grin grin grin
But u go remove that ur law gown and wig and wear something more sexy so that my moral go ginger to serenade u well well..u can't hide all the sexy behind a shapeless black gown biko sad
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Richardonald:
let me ask u this, if it happen u are there when those stuff happened and u witnessed everytin, assumming that gal happen to be ur blood-brother wife to be.. What will u do?

Nawa ooo Daddy thats a diff story undecided these are young, wild & free kids tryna explore something & not married ppol shocked

I think,this case is closed.
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lmao...sweet me? No oo.grin
Hehehe
Being modest eh. Very cute.
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Richardonald(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nawa ooo Daddy thats a diff story undecided these are young, wild & free kids tryna explore something & not married ppol shocked

I think,this case is closed.
am not daddy and there is nothing like teens in this issue.. I know they were having fun, but it sound whorelish, can u sleep with a guy u just met that day..
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
More than enof decent ladies out there. It's all about u, wot u want, where $ how u go looking for it, and at times, d consequences of ur previous actions#karma
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by ronaldbecky(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toks2008:

The more reason why i don't even bother my head about any lady for now because 8 out of 10 ladies you see out there are cheap sluts and this is not about throwing shades but FACT.

What blows my mind is the way these same ladies demand 100% faithfulness from a man when they can not boast of being sexually decent.

They say guys are more promiscuous but as a very cute guy,i have remained so sexually chaste over the years even from my university days when i wil enter my room and see naked lady lying in my bed just for me to chase her out and i can't count how many times i have turned down free fs.x.

People usually marvel when i tell them i have actually dated and stayed glue to one lady for the past 14years until this same lady decides to explore and i guess its because im actually the first and only guy she has ever being with since she was 19. Funny enough before we broke up, she would say stuffs like "she feels caged with me having spent all her life with me" that she feels she is cheated because she did not enjoy her younger age simply because she was with just me and i began to wonder if i was with another. I can not call her wayward cos i have not caught her cheating before but i just believe she wanted to explore so i just had to let her go.

This goes to show how deeply rooted the act of waywardness is embedded in the nature of women and it seems they don't ever learn to be sexually chaste until they have tested every tunde,John and Jude.

This is why i dont ever expect anything special from any lady any more. If i see a lady that catches my fancy,i go for her and expect her to screw up the next minute,that is the only way to be happy.

Sometimes i ask GOD if it is possible to excuse me for just a year and not count it as sin against me so that i can screw as many loosed ladies as i can lay my hands on.Honestly i get pained that my love for christ is really stopping me from really dealing with these sexually loosed ladies.

Its a pity,a big shame and a hopeless situation for many guys to find a sexually decent lady these days.Lets just accept our fate.

NB:Please correct the error on the title. It should read "Are there still decent ladies?"
..chase,while unclad in ur room..u cant remember hw many..hmmmm
lies of d century
Re: Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
ronaldbecky:
..chase,while unclad in ur room..u cant remember hw many..hmmmm
lies of d century

LOL!

I understand you jare, every very hard to believe but ironically its true.

There are guys who are just too disciplined to mingle in sexual recklessness and i am glad to be one but Nevertheless not by my power but by the spirit of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.