Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (71723 Views)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2016
MissNairaland1:

Like i said.... Thanks
Abeg comot for here joor. tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
you're just a low life slumbering sadist, so because she was being rude makes it ok for her to be brutalized as such right? Try reason like a human please

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yoged(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
megareal:

Sweetheart, I'm tired of your writing. You said you went to that school? You hate your teachers for what they did to you? How attentive were you in school because your writing begs for explanation. No punctuation marks, no capitals when needed. How will someone understand you? Yet you hate your teachers, SMH.
this is not an essay competition forum madam professor .. .
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by talktimi(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

[s]Sorry to say but i doubt the authenticity of what you have for a brain. They are both students for crying out loud, being the senior prefect doesn't give you any right whatsoever to punish a fellow student physically. If a junior student misbehaves, you can give her any other punishment or you report her. Being the senior prefect doesn't mean other students left in your care are now slaves that you order around and punish as you wish. People like you are those that misuse any little authority bestowed on them to intimidate others[/s]
since I have a fake brain why did you quote me ?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by OBAGADAFFI: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
kay29000:

Those marks on her buttocks and back will be gone in a few days, but the lesson will stick in her head. "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

That rod doesn't belong to the teachers.

If they cant handle their pupils properly, they should advise the parent to take their kids to another school.

Imagine 4 adults descending on and underage, even the police won't try such nonsense.

Dem never jam student wey sabi faint. grin

I remember my days i school, when a teacher gave an epileptic student just a slap.
The we drama we saw that day taught our teachers never beat any student again.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by megareal: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2016
yoged:
this is not an essay competition forum madam professor .. .
Why don't you hand her an award? Mr Supporter...
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Fumbaby: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2016
The girl thief? Those teachers are animal in human skin, pls get a lawyer or report the case to human right commission the must all be dealt with.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by imagrg(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm the VP of a public secondary school. We know the problems of delinquency in children. The teachers who did that to her are not mad and they are parents too. That girl must have contravene school rules. Disciplinary measures in school include flogging, but not to maim a child. Most parents take sides with their children on matters of discipline and even assault the teacher for correcting the child. It is even more embarrassing to observe that people make sarcastic comments on this issue. We flog our children at home when they go wrong. Spare the cane and spoil the child!

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by senatorbayor(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Its the same right the students have to return slaps and punishments. I don't for once expect you to understand what I said. Jankara sentaor. tongue

That's why you should have asked what happened first, before jumping to conclusion. I suppose a 14 year old knows how to control her emotions right? Once again, ask what happened that warranted to head girl to slap the girl in the first place.

Yes indeed, your level of reasoning must be on par with that of a mad man since you expect me to answer the question in color red. As if I was there? Why do you think I've been saying the parents didn't bother to add what their daughter did, for the head girl to slap her in the first place, that part wasn't there. tongue

We condemn the girl who returned the slap because she acted in the ways of Hammurabi, (an eye for an eye) and that's something against the law, when harm or bad is done to you, you don't strike back with that same harm, you report to the appropriate authority. What that girl did was to take law into her hands.

Jankara senator, I believe you won't be able to comprehend all I've said. So please, before you reply, take time and think it through. tongue

The trouble and problem with an eye for an eye, Is that everybody ends up blind! That is what this case has resulted to! Everybody is guilty, the teachers, the head girl, and the girl that was flogged!.

Joseph the dreamer.
You dont need to be there before you can apply reasoning that are thoughtful

Wake up from sleep and stop thinking like the senior prefect.

Thank God my responses and others who reacted to your irrational comments have made you to come to terms with our stands that what is condemnable should be condemned and that prefects are expected to provide leadership through their position and not be bullies.

May be you are missing the line and arguments of sane minds here

No one says the girl should not be Punished if found wanting : The main point are

What right/powers does the senior prefect have to slap his fellow students (2) Why cant the Senior prefect report the lady to the teachers if she felt she is so unruly rather to taking laws into her hand cos she is the senior prefect. (3) why cant the teachers and principal discipline both students since both have resulted into physical assault on each other (4) are there not other measures of punishment that could be mete on the ladies apart from inflicting marks on her body , is that the most corrective measures the teachers understood (5) Will you accept same if such treatment is mete to your child . What will be your reaction

Did you asked what happened in the first place before you concluded that your senior prefect was right to slap the girl and that the lady must have been rude when you are not there.

No matter the level of provocation, I still insist that the senior prefect does not have right to slap his fellow students in the guise of correction

welcome back home to the right school of thoughts .
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by paragon40(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
megareal:

Why don't you hand her an award? Mr Supporter...
Because it is not a competition or contest. wink
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by megareal: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
suwalee:
My dear if u don't agree with me feel free to air your own view. Capitals and punctuation isn't what we talkin here smiley
I am not 'your dear'. Somehow, I knew this is what your response will be. Take it or leave it, its your life.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by megareal: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
paragon40:
Because it is not a competition or contest. wink
It might as well be. cheesy
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Brigadier7(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
I would rather you conduct your investigations before you upload it.

Imagine what you're saying: "even if she killed someone". I believe you have no knowledge whatsoever as to the workings of proper conduct in organizations.

If your senior colleague slap you, are you suppose to return the slap, or write a petition against the person?
more grease to your elbow sir!! Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Eaugusta(f): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
imagrg:
I'm the VP of a public secondary school. We know the problems of delinquency in children. The teachers who did that to her are not mad and they are parents too. That girl must have contravene school rules. Disciplinary measures in school include flogging, but not to maim a child. Most parents take sides with their children on matters of discipline and even assault the teacher for correcting the child. It is even more embarrassing to observe that people make sarcastic comments on this issue. We flog our children at home when they go wrong. Spare the cane and spoil the child!
Not to that extent, I can assure you that such level of punishment doesn't really correct a child, it rather makes her more stubborn
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nihilist: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
imagrg:

If you ever inflicted this babaric mentality on my child, I would gun you down.

What gives you the right to beat anybody's child?

When you go out on the streets of Lagos or whatever city you live in, and meet someone who is rude to you, do you whip out your cane and flog them too?

I hope that you carry this 'spare the rod' bs to to the wrong quarters one day....Then you will be begging that the parent's spare the bullet, but it will be too late
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Timoleon(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Vyolet:

You took the words from my mouth, glad someone reasons this way.
Why in the first place would the girl return slap to a senior prefect, head girl for that matter, the head girl is the representative off the headteacher which means that girl can also slap the principal if he dare slap her first. She is very rude and Illmannered.
I agree that the management went too far by treating her that way, a suspension or expulsion would have been better.
I remember a year in my secondary school, a boy slapped the headboy., the commandant was so angry that he called for an emergency assembly, the boy was whipped with Koboko and also suspended indefinitely. The commandant said the boy slapped him too if he could slap the headboy.

i tire o! which of the commands did u attend? i attended cdss ojo.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Brigadier7(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
imagrg:
kudos sir!!! Have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by biodunid: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
No just dey form Rambo here o. Have you stood up to ordinary LASTMA, KAI or Yellow fever before? Social media courage dey very cheap.

NaWetinDey:
I think there are organisations that take care of child abuse casses, women's rights and human rights? They should be all over Lagos and I think they buy peoples' cases if they find them compelling and true enough.

What's making these teachers terrorize these children these days? From sexual assaults to outright brutalizing of children; are they owed 10 years salary or what?

Your husaband/wife/son gotta be an army general in the US Army for you to be entirely free from my counter-attack if you do that to my own. Even being an arm carrier may not really save you from my will to prove you wrong.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
senatorbayor:

Joseph the dreamer.
You dont need to be there before you can apply reasoning that are thoughtful

Wake up from sleep and stop thinking like the senior prefect.

Thank God my responses and others who reacted to your irrational comments have made you to come to terms with our stands that what is condemnable should be condemned and that prefects are expected to provide leadership through their position and not be bullies.

May be you are missing the line and arguments of sane minds here

No one says the girl should not be Punished if found wanting : The main point are

What right/powers does the senior prefect have to slap his fellow students (2) Why cant the Senior prefect report the lady to the teachers if she felt she is so unruly rather to taking laws into her hand cos she is the senior prefect. (3) why cant the teachers and principal discipline both students since both have resulted into physical assault on each other (4) are there not other measures of punishment that could be mete on the ladies apart from inflicting marks on her body , is that the most corrective measures the teachers understood (5) Will you accept same if such treatment is mete to your child . What will be your reaction

Did you asked what happened in the first place before you concluded that your senior prefect was right to slap the girl and that the lady must have been rude when you are not there.

No matter the level of provocation, I still insist that the senior prefect does not have right to slap his fellow students in the guise of correction

welcome back home to the right school of thoughts .

As usual! Asslicking always seem to be what you're good at! Read my comment from page 1 and you'll know my stand.

I leave you in the abyss of ignorance which you so rightly belong. tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
kay29000:

I am surprised too. Very surprised.

I like your stories of your days in Command...you expressed yourself so vividly. Are you a writer?

Its almost impossible to attend a Command school without having such stories, the discipline given in those years is enough to shape you towards the right direction in life.
Besides I think that was the first and last time I was flogged by a soldier, I conformed sharply and I obeyed instructions.

If you pass through a command school and you allow the school to pass through you, you will be very disciplined.

Disciplined enough to keep to time, be respectful etc even in your dressing, If as a senior you wear a skirt that is too short or too tight they use scissors to slit it right at the center where it will be impossible to patch and you will be forced to sew another, by the time all your bad skirts are damaged you will conform to the school's at least knee length standard when sewing a new one.

There was also this style of trouser hem then I think its called fold up or something if they catch you as a guy they cut it out

If your barbed hair is too bushy, they use scissors to cut just a portion of the hair,you will be forced to go to the barber.

I and like two of my friends once tucked out our shirts outside the school premises after school ooo, but still within the cantonment our A.O was passing on his bike as we were walking down, He just said ehen and he seized our bags I had to explain to my mum why I was not with my school bag which the house keys were in. I collected my bag the next day.

No dangling earrings, it had to be a small pin up earring or else it will be seized, if the earring is too wide despite the fact that its was a pin up it will be seized and you dare not paint your nails.

Nobody had the time to pamper anyone, you shape in or shape out and my set we had a lot of difficult students. I think CDSS motto was/is still discipline and knowledge and to be honest I got a fair share of both.

These past few years teachers cant even talk to students they will be raising shoulders just because they are now as tall as they are.

I have to admit that the caning for this girl was a bit much but then its caning and it will heal.
But If she did slap a prefect in a command school she would have gotten more than that.

To answer your question, I am not a writer (at least not literary writing), I just describe/narrate well I think.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by OBAGADAFFI: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
imagrg:

From your comment it shows you are not qualified to be a VP in standard schools.

Spare the cane and spoil the child, applies to parenting only. That i flog my children at home doesn't give any teacher the right to flog them in school.

The teacher got no right to flog any student, in is against the law.

Go and read Lagos laws on school flogging

https://www.nairaland.com/708677/lagos-state-outlaws-flogging-students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nihilist:

If you ever inflicted this babaric mentality on my child, I would gun you down.
Quick talking tough dude.

What gives you the right to beat anybody's child?

When you go out on the streets of Lagos or whatever city you live in, and meet someone who is rude to you, do you whip out your cane and flog them too?

I hope that you carry this 'spare the rod' bs to to the wrong quarters one day....Then you will be begging that the parent's spare the bullet, but it will be too late
The ways of adults are far different than the ways of kids.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by MissNairaland1: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
I just thanked you for your opinion, all i get is tongues out? Dont let me make your tongue disappear my dear.

joseph1832:
Abeg comot for here joor. tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by monex(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
a child of 14 was stripped and flogged on her bare buttocks with marks and you are here talking about the child being rude. Why am I in the same country with people who reason like this?

As far as the child did not kill somebody, i cannot find any justification for the treatment she received. do you know the harm that has been done to this child's self esteem. she could be scarred for a long time.

OP. taking pictures of her scarred buttocks and putting her name on social media does not help her recovery. please remove the pictures or her name. to think that you even had her face on originally. she is 14 not 4 yrs.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by 4nobody4every1: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
sad
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
MissNairaland1:
I just thanked you for your opinion, all i get is tongues out? Dont let me make your tongue disappear my dear.

I'll so love to see you try. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Timoleon(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
yetseyi:
Hmm, I just feel we are not getting the whole story. For her to have been beaten like that something else must have happened.

I attended a command school and I have seen students being flogged with canes while water was being poured on them and also while rolling on the parade ground.

I have seen students crawling with their knees on the rough parade ground while the knees are blistering.

But of course it had to be the one of the greatest offences e.g jumping the school fence to avoid classes or for whatever reason.

I have seen a student almost being expelled simply because he disrespected his teacher.

We even had a guard room then where they could lock you up if you really misbehave but to get most of these punishments you must have committed a grave offence.

My first day in secondary school as a little girl I was flogged by a soldier in fact my whole class was flogged simply because we didn't know we were supposed to sit up to greet a military personell (The school A.O) instead of hitting the desk and saying good morning Sir and the way we were flogged was you stand up and bend your head to touch the desk that way your back will be curved and the cane will enter well. It was just one stroke but ehn the ripples of pain it sent through our bodies chai we never made that mistake again.

Anyway they should have just expelled her instead of the beating since we are in the era of no child caning.

Besides those are marks of the caning, It will fade away. Its water cane marks. I am a bit surprised that caning is making the news.

pin ur head sis! i attended cdss ojo...flogging, rolling or crawling on d parade ground was part of daily routine...how date u slap ur head girl? i chop craze
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Celsony: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Women? see among the teachers involved, there about 4 women, instead of them to help protect the girl, they help increase her misery. javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by suwalee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
megareal:

I am not 'your dear'. Somehow, I knew this is what your response will be. Take it or leave it, its your life.
Wow you called me “SWEETHEART“ don't forget. Well thank you for telling me. I don't shade people via social media. Truce.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Quick talking tough dude.

The ways of adults are far different than the ways of kids.

Thankfully my boy will never have to endure the barbaric educational system in Nigeria.

But if he did, and something like this happened, blood would be shed....it's not tough talking. It's just fact.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
monex:

a child of 14 was stripped and flogged on her bare buttocks with marks and you are here talking about the child being rude. Why am I in the same country with people who reason like this?

As far as the child did not kill somebody, i cannot find any justification for the treatment she received. do you know the harm that has been done to this child's self esteem. she could be scarred for a long time.

OP. taking pictures of her scarred buttocks and putting her name on social media does not help her recovery. please remove the pictures or her name. to think that you even had her face on originally. she is 14 not 4 yrs.

LMFAO at the emboldened. If this was kids from the early 90's would have been scarred also...

Bros naija be dis, no be obodo oyibo. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.