Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. (1783 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guyz have also experienced their share of sexual molestation by adults females who live next door to them when they were adolescents.I was disvirgined by a lady who lived next door to my parent house when i was six.I still have the memory within me.I used to go to her family house to watch nigerian soap opera then.She called me and asked me to accompany her to somewhere.When i did,she took me to the toilet.Then,we used to have toilets outside.She removed my pant and first sucked my small preek.After that,she sat on the toilet seat and carried me on her lap facing her.She then insert my small preek inside her honeywell and rode on it.I didn't feel any sweetness then.Cos my libido was low.After that, i became her regular intimacy gadget.During holidays,she would call me to come to her parent house when they had gone to work,though,she had just finished her secondary school,and she would fvck me.If i see some ladies pretending as if they don't enjoy sex i just smh.Some of them may even be fvcking teenagers who live next door to their houses.I enjoyed it anyway.
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by falconey(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by vjsmiles: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
G.O.A.T angry
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided I don't know which is more pathetic.. The story or the relationship between the caption and the first sentence.. Who are you??

2 Likes

Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
vjsmiles:
G.O.A.T angry
How does that relate to the topic I created?
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by alitatta: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
I was disvirgined when I was 7 years old by a 40 years old married woman
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
cool
Back to sender.
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by vjsmiles: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Love Machine:
How does that relate to the topic I created?
alitatta:
I was disvirgined when I was 7 years old by a 40 years old married woman
two G.O.A.T.S spotted...

swerve---->

1 Like

Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
vjsmiles:
two G.O.A.T.S spotted...

swerve---->
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
[/font]
vjsmiles:
two G.O.A.T.S spotted...

swerve---->
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
please don't spoil the fun.
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by alitatta: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
vjsmiles:
two G.O.A.T.S spotted...

swerve---->

You slowpoke.

Is this a laughing stuffz.
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Adonis3: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Guyz have also experienced their pain of sexual molestation by adults females who live next door when they were adolescents.I was disvirgined by a lady who lived next door to my parent house when i was six.I still have the memory within me.I used to go to her family house to watch nigerian soap opera then.She called me and asked me to accompany her to somewhere.When i did,she took me to the toilet.Then,we used to have toilets outside.She removed my pant and first sucked my small preek.After that,she sat on the toilet seat and carried me on her lap facing her.She then insert my small preek inside her honeywell and rode on it.I didn't feel any sweetness then.Cos my libido was low .After that, i became her regular intimacy gadget.During holidays,she would call me to come to her parent house when they had gone to work,though,she had just finished her secondary school,and she would fvck me.If i see some ladies pretending as if they don't enjoy sex i just smh.Some of them may even be fvcking teenagers who live next door to their houses.I enjoyed it anyway .

how

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by flowdellynaija: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
I was disvirginised when I was 5years old by my housemaid
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by flowdellynaija: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
I was disvirginised my my housemaid when I was 5
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by jelanyy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
tongue thankGod am still a virgin
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by megareal: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Crazy posters everywhere.
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by bowman000(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
megareal:
Crazy posters everywhere.
Tongue out

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasnt This Gay Ass Iamdurent Been Banned? / Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.