Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) (1766 Views)

She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. / ** Romancelanders Voice Note 2016 Official Thread ** / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by EzePromoe: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders! Tomorrow, the Miss Nairaland Contest is expected to kick off. 12 beautiful ladies battle for a crown, but it can only go to one person. We thank you all for your perseverance and faith in the contest, but your actions would be incomplete without staking a vote for Mysticgal. You can actually vote for more than a person before the finals, so I urge you all to bank your votes with Mysticgal and you'll never regret it.

You probably may have seen reasons why you should vote Mysticgal. Are you still not convinced? Now this will finally bury it all because this time around, Mysticgal is proving to the whole world that she can stand any brainstorming session and still come out like a true queen. This time around, she has gone extra mile to prove that she's indeed a beauty with brains. Listening to this voice note of her in this probation will make you love her even more. Please ensure you download this link, it's just 6.63MB.

DOWNLOAD (6.63 MB).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3748568_img20160420232532_jpeg018dbd109eb952280fee51644ea43b2f

LINK TO VOICE NOTE:
https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/mysticgalspeaks2NL0.mp3?_subject_uid=575485648&w=AAAym8HTmvhgnqWu9uFK6XPzXrZb0O8r4KZDGB0YFIikkQ

Tags: Mysticgal
Mimzy
Ivyy
Lanicky
Refiner
MissGdope
TamedWolf90

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by EzePromoe: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
More tags
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by Jambsupport(f): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Yeah, she's intelligent, saw her interview. I'm yet to open, check pls.

1 Like

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by donbenedict(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Who send her work ooooo? I think she is tryn too hard now..
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2016
vote refiner for miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by finalboss1(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2016
hurrrrray... i love yo mysticgal .. MYSTICGAL stands for MATURITY, YOUTHFULNESS, SIMPLICITY&STYLES, TOLERANCE, INTELLIGENCE, CHARISMA, GORGEOUS, ASTUTE and LEARNED! A lady with all these qualities should be crowned before any contest.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by falconey(m): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2016
good luck girl
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by cindykaey(f): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Good! But I'm doing it for [size=20pt] LANICKY!!! wink[/size]
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by finalboss1(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2016
cindykaey:
Good! But I'm doing it for [size=20pt] LANICKY!!! wink[/size]
you cn still change ur mind
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by cindykaey(f): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
you cn still change ur mind

Give me ten reasons why I should.. wink
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by EzePromoe1: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Mysticgal all the way

1 Like

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by EzePromoe1: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Who send her work ooooo? I think she is tryn too hard now..

That's not true but your opinions are always welcome anytime anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by shyling(f): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Mimzy or lanicky.
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by cindykaey(f): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2016
shyling:
Mimzy or lanicky.
You can vote the both of them till finals.. When you have to pick just one.
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by dillycool(f): 1:56am On Jun 20, 2016
cindykaey:

Give me ten reasons why I should.. wink
Na here you dey .until u apologize. Oya take am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by finalboss1(m): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2016
cindykaey pic been going viral on nairaland she's in soup...her lips bigger than her brain
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Jambsupport:
Yeah, she's intelligent, saw her interview. I'm yet to open, check pls.
Please vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016.
Go here and vote
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by lanicky(f): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2016
shyling:
Mimzy or lanicky.

You can vote both of us
.till final. Thankssmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
cindykaey pic been going viral on nairaland she's in soup...her lips bigger than her brain
Time to vote oh.
Go with this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Sexytemi
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by shyling(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2016
lanicky:

You can vote both of us
.till final. Thankssmiley
Provided dove-da daretod-iffer doesn't talk again.
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning all.
One way or the other, each one of you gave your word in relation with the Miss Nairaland contest 2016 or you want /wanted to know about me and you followed me or better still I impressed you on a thread here on nairaland. Now I have come with a passionate appeal to vote for me. I have given out campaign promises and I intend to keep to my word. Yes I can do those campaign promises without been miss nairaland but.... The Crown is just a step towards making more interesting things happen .
All you just need to do when the portal is open is type. :
I vote Mysticgal cc. Nljega,. Please do not forget to add cc. Nljega if not your votes will be invalid.
Thank you kiss

Honeygirl17
TeGaTeGa1
Evidence1000
Iamord
Geraldgiz
Barackodam
Zenayia
Osusumustflow
Yielding
Fadedjeans
Twaci
Mattonnairaland
Monalisa185
Sexytemi
Gifttracy
Topestbilly
kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2016
I will post the open link soon, thank you all, just type;I vote Mysticgal. Cc. Nljega, please don't forget the cc. Nljega.
Cc.

Fynestboi UyiIredia
3rdlegxxx
Unapapadeycraze
Anigbajumo
TheGoodJoe
Issacmacdon
Torqque7
Hresso
Emsheddy
G8Arthur
DeeTus
Agrovick
Finalboss1
GuDErboY
Nelxxy
Princezzlolly
Refreshrate
Kinglekan
Alexistaiwo
SuceEEP
Maleeks
Afrok
Edbor
Rexhenrex
Sweetylicious
Fingardozk
Ijaw1stson
Bigkoboko
Coolguy89
Amareto
TheGoodJoe
Wailing
Transity
Danska3yaro
Neyoor
Fattkay
Lishreun
Babakay
Kaboninc
Odunharry
EzePromoe
Ishilove.
kiss
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Here's is the link believers ;
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/3#46743307
I vote Mysticgal
Cc. Nljega
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by Topestbilly(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:
Good morning all.
One way or the other, each one of you gave your word in relation with the Miss Nairaland contest 2016 or you want /wanted to know about me and you followed me or better still I impressed you on a thread here on nairaland. Now I have come with a passionate appeal to vote for me. I have given out campaign promises and I intend to keep to my word. Yes I can do those campaign promises without been miss nairaland but.... The Crown is just a step towards making more interesting things happen .
All you just need to do when the portal is open is type. :
I vote Mysticgal cc. Nljega,. Please do not forget to add cc. Nljega if not your votes will be invalid.
Thank you kiss

kiss

Can one vote for a contestant more Dan a time?
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by daveP(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
good pm@ mysticgal. smiley

how can I get to download your voicenote. the link isn't working....
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
daveP:
good pm@ mysticgal. smiley

how can I get to download your voicenote. the link isn't working....

Me sef don try to download am. grin EzePromoe please we need you abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by daveP(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Me sef don try to download am. grin EzeP romoe please we need you abeg cheesy
how can I reach you directly as well?
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
daveP:
how can I reach you directly as well?
My profile tell you well, look at the YIM, it's a facebook id. Adios cheesy
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by daveP(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

My profile tell you well, look at the YIM, it's a facebook id. Adios cheesy
I actually don't have an fbk acct now.... I'll need the VN. cool pix on contest.
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by mysticgal(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
daveP:
I actually don't have an fbk acct now.... I'll need the VN. cool pix on contest.
Please what is very?
Re: Miss NL: Mysticgal Tackles Brainstorming Questions (voice Note) by EzePromoe: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Me sef don try to download am. grin EzePromoe please we need you abeg cheesy
The link is very much active, only that you'll need a dropbox account to listen to it. I'm still sourcing for an alternative though:
https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/mysticgalspeaks2NL0.mp3?_subject_uid=575485648&w=AAAym8HTmvhgnqWu9uFK6XPzXrZb0O8r4KZDGB0YFIikkQ

DaveP

(1) (Reply)

This Babe Too Dey Well Oh <PHOTO> / If You Had The Chance, Will You Leave This Country? / Must Read: How To Get Over Someone You Deeply Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.