Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? (1576 Views)

6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
For me, i cannot. It is a no go area for me. Marriage is not an avenue where a man spends alone whereas his wife does nothing to help the family financially.

The funny thing is that some lazy a-s-s ladies will hide behind their cheap tecno phones and start typing shiiit that they cant marry a broke dude. Who is decieving who?

Guys, what is your take? Can you marry a broke lady who has little or nothint to contribute to the growth of the family?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by yemsai(f): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nawa o...is nw guys vs ladies...part 3 grin keep em coming cool continu

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by halfricanadian(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
I'm broke nd i need help
Im too useless bt i need help a job a life nd happiness
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by kilokeys(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol... All these gender wars..

The ultimate question any thinking person should ask is..

Can I marry me?

Op, can you marry you?

For now... I can't marry "me" if I was a lady.. So i don't expect any lady to feel otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Ifakiland(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
most gals function as thu deir purpose in life is for a man to find dem, marry dem, fvck dem, produce children and be a liability to d man, dey see taking care of d kids as job....god forbid I marry a broke, jobless, useless gal...as a kid I collected money for sch from both my mom and dad....want same for my own kids.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
No mata how rich I am, can't marry a "full house wife"
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by darkenkach(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Most of our ladies are broke.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by paragon40(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
may be...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by mosjames: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:
For me, i cannot. It is a no go area for me. Marriage is not an avenue where a man spends alone whereas his wife does nothing to help the family financially.

The funny thing is that some lazy a-s-s ladies will hide behind their cheap tecno phones and start typing shiiit that they cant marry a broke dude. Who is decieving who?

Guys, what is your take? Can you marry a broke lady who has little or nothint to contribute to the growth of the family?
What does tecno phones has to do with this matter now
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2016
No i cant, Same way they cant marry a broke dude. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Rone16(f): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm not planning to be broke so no guy will treat me like trash but I can marry a broke guy who I sense will make it sooner or later because of his hardwork but not a lazy jobless guy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Saronna: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:

Lol its funny question to ask when thats happening every minute grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by biz2get(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
No, Never, It Can Not Happen.... I cant even date a jobless girl, talkless of marrying one... chai cry

Too Many Drama.... besides am the one with the sperm grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by tushgirl(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:

Cry Cry Baby.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
tushgirl:
Cry Cry Baby.
shut up
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by tushgirl(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:
shut up
You are just a broke ass nigga.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2016
tushgirl:
You are just a broke ass nigga.
i can sponsor ur whole generation from primary 1 to any level they wish to go in school. Trust me
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by tushgirl(f): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:
i can sponsor ur whole generation from primary 1 to any level they wish to go in school. Trust me
Pained fool.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by fyneboi79(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
As for me all ladies are broke!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
tushgirl:
Pained fool.
mynd44, lalasticlala, come and put this kid where she belongs
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2016
fyneboi79:
As for me all ladies are broke!
i think u are correct.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm This our generation No money No love
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2016
ladypearl45:
Hmmmm This our generation No money No love
ladies started it
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Many of them are brought up with the belief that relationship is a route out of poverty... Smh
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ivyT(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Oh boy ,i shake my head for this thread.

We are talking abt marriage here,not mere dating.The responsibility of the Man is to work and provide financially for his family,nd the woman goes through the labours of childbirth and takes care of the home_if she can joggle both that and work together fine,and if she cant thats not a problem.But a wise woman would.No need to complicate trivial things.#LifeIsSimple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by Debola69(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2016
ivyT:

We are talking abt marriage here,not mere dating.The responsibility of the Man is to work and provide financially for his family,nd the woman goes through the labours of childbirth and takes care of the home_if she can joggle both that and work together fine,and if she cant thats not a problem.But a wise woman would.No need to complicate trivial things.#LifeIsSimple

Wow! *quickly gives you a Milo clap* Bravo ivyT..BRAVO!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by fyneboi79(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
ernesty20:
i think u are correct.
As a woman you can boast and be proud of your husbands riches and people will respect you. But if a single girl like Linda Ikeji boasts of her wealth such dat if a 50Million naira controlling guy marries her then it will be said d guy wants money.So Linda will beg to marry but Nigerian men won't marry her. So you see y I say they are all broke ladies cos no matter how much they have, they want you to see them as needy not Bosses
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
fyneboi79:
As a woman you can boast and be proud of your husbands riches and people will respect you. But if a single girl like Linda Ikeji boasts of her wealth such dat if a 50Million naira controlling guy marries her then it will be said d guy wants money.So Linda will beg to marry but Nigerian men won't marry her. So you see y I say they are all broke ladies cos no matter how much they have, they want you to see them as needy not Bosses
gbam!!

Another one is that an averange nigerian lady would want to marry an already made guy whereas she is as broke as a broken bottle. She is not willing to work. She will sit her a.s.s somewhere waiting for an already made guy to come and marry her. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Debola69:

Wow! *quickly gives you a Milo clap* Bravo ivyT..BRAVO!
why wud some broke ladies say that they won't marry a broke dude when they themselve are broke? Why not pray for a gud man to come rather than talking trash about not marrying a broke dude?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ernesty20(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
ivyT:

why wud some broke ladies say that they won't marry a broke dude when they themselve are broke? Why not pray for a gud man to come rather than talking trash about not marrying a broke dude?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by tolzy90(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hell no tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady? by ivyT(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
ernesty20:

atleast u said " 'some' of the other ladies",so the other 50% have jobs,thats wot we shld be focussing on,and not on those who dont have the same opinions as we do..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What're Those Things You Notice First In A Lady At First Sight / Can She Be Bed Wetting??? / Watch Video: Campus Lesb!ans Caught On Hidden CCTV Having $ex In Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.