Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (1902 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by fogechi: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nigeria really missed former first lady(president) patience jonathan.

please drop her notable quotes like "There is god ooooo"

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by fistonati(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op, you better stop living in the past. Mama PEACE is enjoying herself yet you keep reducing your lifespan on her issues. Shame on you and your sponsors

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
He he he...mama peace is loooong gone grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by fogechi: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
fistonati:
Op, you better stop living in the past. Mama PEACE is enjoying herself yet you keep reducing your lifespan on her issues. Shame on you and your sponsors

my dear no body is sponsoring me. I just remembered her thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2016
NA ONLY U WAKA COME
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by drey076(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
grin she doesn't know Dat she is a potential failure
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by 247Dior(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
"My follow widows "
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by ziccoit: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Defeat is a b1tch. Some people are yet to get over it. Smh
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2016
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(His children? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children. (Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? Theywere once a children now a adult now they
are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. (Lmfao....)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommitting suicide. (What's the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day, theydon't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sad der,saddest...)
15. We all have HIV.( For real? Imagine this woman o, Chei!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by HrmOlolade(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Op u sha wants us to know that, na plasma LG u dey use undecided
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by fogechi: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2016
guest12345:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(His children? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children. (Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? Theywere once a children now a adult now they
are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. (Lmfao....)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommitting suicide. (What's the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day, theydon't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sad der,saddest...)
15. We all have HIV.( For real? Imagine this woman o, Chei!!!

Oh boy did you save this list somewhere grin grin
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Op oooo
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by fogechi: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Op oooo

wetin op do?
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai Visits Troops In The North East / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Aliyu Gusau, And Dahiru During The Civil War / Nigeria To Comply With ECOWAS Court Ruling on Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.