Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose (22255 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by mars123(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Vig86:
I hate APC and their way of doing thing but i hate Fayose for playing politics with everything. I STRONGLY BLAME THE YOUTHS for being so gullible
well not all youths are gullible. who wants to be an idiot for uncouth politicians is free to.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by akoraye(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
tyson99:
Lord pls give this man sense
Amen!
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by AfroKnight: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Should we then hold Jonathan for the loss of lives in Ekiti two years ago and for the violence and loss of lives across Nigeria and particularly Rivers state last year?

Fayose is a comedian. I am very glad he is not my governor.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by godwin120alex: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
The only cause of this Inconclusive election is because APC want to win everything and the Federal govt is in support. Until d present govt allow for free and fair election the violence will continue and that means we are in trouble in Nigeria. He is only waiting for a time to declare a state of emergence in Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Gbammmmm

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by menhealth008: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmmn
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by mandax: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Oh yes. Buhari shall be held responsible for the deaths in Rivers state regarding the new elections.

Rivers people, not non indegenes, have been sworn in after winning these elections last year.

But because Buhari wants to win oil producing areas for his Fulani through APC, job was done and last year's legislative elections in Rivers state were annulled.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Deen77: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Samunique:
Fayose u are 100% correct on this!!!

#RiverRerun has really exposed Bihari and APC evil agenda for Nigeria to the whole world.

Fayose family.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by menhealth008: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Charly68: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Must this man talks when he ought to keep quiet ? Abi which kind talk be this !
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by menhealth008: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmnnn
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by dzycruze(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerians are too intelligent to be decieved by false political bigots....the deaths in rivers rerun
Were expected especially when the polity allow themselves to b heated up by politicians......i wish we the youths
Will learn......but they dont rather we all cast aspersions and abuses on the wrong quaters....plz is Wike not d Chief security officer in rivers?
Y re we allwayz lookin at wrong directions wen things go wrong in this country.....time shall tell !

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by khattab02: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Basket mouth don open mouth again ooooooooo.....................

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by sidneyj(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
"I belong to everybody. I belong to nobody"
u guys are yet to understand that state undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by sidneyj(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
"I belong to everybody. I belong to nobody"
u guys are yet to understand that state undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Ayima: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Fayose and Wike are the only adult touts we have in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Deen77: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
menix:

Dundee calling another Dunce..

@Topic:
Buhari is certainly going to wreck this ship called Democracy...

Democracy!, we are managing the change for now, if not military or revolution is d best. Politicians using our stolen wealth to hires 88 layers against us.

Democracy is d government of the Politicians with judiciary and d lawyers together with d journalist.
Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by albany231: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Who are we going to blame for the killings in the last 2015 guber/ Presidential election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. There was rerun in Akwa Ibom and it was peaceful, something is wrong with this ponmo cutting danfo driver called Fayose. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by demarc001: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
With the number of security agent posted to Rivers and yet these level of violence are recorded, I am bound to believe the security agent are major players in these violences.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by opribo(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Fayose is right, how come a serving minister under him will come on television and be making comments as though he gives orders to the president which he must obey.
Nobody can threaten the Rivers people, what we don't want we don't want. Keep your money we know what we want and why we want what we want. We are proud people never given to fear or intimidation, go and ask anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by jayloms: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Fayose has no ground to pin PMB to the violence that occurred in d process of the Rivers rerun elections. Violence in Rivers state elections didn't begin today.

He does, however, have a point on d the circulation of fake result sheets and this is one area INEC needs to beam their attention on, as it could lead us into precarious situations in d future if left unchecked. Prof Yakubu has a choice to either step up his game as the chairman or step down honourably from the office.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by demarc001: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Ayima:
Fayose and Wike are the only adult touts we have in Nigeria.

You are the N0 3

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by stzy(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Enesi47:
Fayose, we are coming to you ooooo, I think you have less than 2years to go, keep wailing, your days are numbers.
ur English just made a though niqqur cry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Emmahunk(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Honestly, I am beginning to think that there is something fundamentally wrong with this man's pattern of thinking.
For starters , WIKE is the Chief Security Officer of Rivers State and should be accountable for the security of his State.
Secondly, most of these deaths were recorded before the elections and explained away by the Governor himself as Cult wars maybe because it was PMB'S party members that were being killed.
Thirdly, the assassination attempt on Dakuku's life for which the Chief of Staff of the State was said to have been arrested on the scene, was that PMB?
Finally, the Military officer and Soldier that were killed purportedly by Pirates, was that PMB?
I most sincerely advice Fayose to try and concentrate on giving Ekiti people the dividends of Democracy that he promised them rather than always looking for any
Slight reason to attack PMB.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by texazzpete(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
I really loathe all the dunces - including Fayose - that try to trivialize this issue.
There hasn't been any violence free election in the Niger Delta in well over a decade. From Bayelsa, to Delta, to Akwa Ibom, to Rivers. Every election, people die.

No matter where we stand on this issue, we should condemn this culture of violence, this thing that makes it easy for young men to kill and maim each other for a trifling sum.

People have been burnt, macheted, axed, shot, strangled and cudgeled to death, with shocking savagery. Yet you come here and we see supposedly educated folks neglecting this to try to score cheap political points.

I see NO DIFFERENCE between the guy pointing finger at Buhari/Amaechi/Wike and those thugs on the street. You aid and abet these murderers, and you have blood on your hands.

You Scum have no shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Zobski(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
tyson99:
Fayose the dunce

the effect of rotten palmwine. visit any psychologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Walelavender(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
We are our own enemies. The politicians and their allies making it increasingly difficult to have a credible poll. Sincerely Amaechi and Dakuku have nothing to prove. Their presence blew the whole thing out of proportion. Let the electorates be. Whoever they elect,so be it. They are their own nemesis!

Wike and Fayose are in the same league without doubt, supporting his political ally isn't surprising.
The last time I checked, Karma hasn't stopped rewarding. We don't value lives in this country. The killings were senseless and unnecessary. The desperation behind holding a political post in this country is appalling.

Can we trim down the attractiveness of elective offices in this country?
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by egalitarian78: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:
This noise maker again? did he hold Gej responsible for Ekiti death?

Arrant Nonsense
He knew ur type will comment so he had already told u nobody died in d Ekiti episode just dat am sure u never understood what u read. Pls read again.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose by Zobski(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
texazzpete:
I really loathe all the dunces - including Fayose - that try to trivialize this issue.
There hasn't been any violence free election in the Niger Delta in well over a decade. From Bayelsa, to Delta, to Akwa Ibom, to Rivers. Every election, people die.

No matter where we stand on this issue, we should condemn this culture of violence, this thing that makes it easy for young men to kill and maim each other for a trifling sum.

People have been burnt, macheted, axed, shot, strangled and cudgeled to death, with shocking savagery. Yet you come here and we see supposedly educated folks neglecting this to try to score cheap political points.

I see NO DIFFERENCE between the guy pointing finger at Buhari/Amaechi/Wike and those thugs on the street. You aid and abet these murderers, and you have blood on your hands.

You Scum have no shame

is it solo difficult to call a sapde a spade guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore / BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.