Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project (24949 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True / Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by tsephanyah(f): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:
Is Otuoke not in Nigeria? Why the animosity? Animals in power...If it was in Daura, can they stop it? Animals in power...animals in power.
shithead forever, lol, which student role did play in the film accepted.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by tsephanyah(f): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:
Is Otuoke not in Nigeria? Why the animosity? Animals in power...If it was in Daura, can they stop it? Animals in power...animals in power.
shithead forever, lol, which student role did u play in the film accepted.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by peterprosper: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
madcow1 i disagree with you. jonathan is simply the best president that i have seen. he was for all. just unfortunate that those he trusted turned back on him. such is human.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by tsephanyah(f): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2016
gretblue:
Are you learned at all?
No, you learned it all. I'm also a Shithead

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by shamecurls(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Kakafranky:
Pls what is NDDC?

Nigerian Defence Development Company

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by talktimi(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
[s]Instead of you to comment on the illegality been reported, you are more concerned about pictures

If it was about Daura, you won't complain

Hypocrites
[/s]
please use that tiny space between your ears judiciously. I am not a legal expert neither am I a lawyer so I won't comment on what I know nothing about but I will talk when I see subtle mischief unlike some hypocrites who I'm replying now eg you.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by MadCow1: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
peterprosper:
madcow1 i disagree with you. jonathan is simply the best president that i have seen. he was for all. just unfortunate that those he trusted turned back on him. such is human.

Don't ever say that to me please.

Jonathan was horrible as a President to Nigerians in General and to Rivers State in Particular.

Tell me what Bayelsa has to show for Jonathan's 6 year presidency.

Name one mega Federal Project executed in Bayelsa state.

Dont worry, I will wait..

[img]http://.net/i/424.gif[/img]
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by modath(f): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
Caution Diversion Ahead, now who ordered the road to be stopped minister of works or buhari, the rift between Yoruba and igbo is so real, I fear when another civil war broke anyway the government don't learn from mistakes so the people,, Accidents of geography, the most messed up country in the world...

Una nor dey gree read, haba! Does Peter Nwaoboshi sound like Yoruba or Hausa to you.

One can't help but wonder if less than one year in opposition has made you people this way, what will 3-4yrs bring?

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Nicepoker(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
GEJ is a big disgrace
are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by gretblue: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
modath:

Una nor dey gree read, haba! Does Peter Nwaoboshi sound like Yoruba or Hausa to you.

One can't help but wonder if less than one year in opposition has made you people this way, what will 3-4yrs bring?

Ignore Him.To him the senate committee chairman that stopped the project is a cousin to Buhari and he's also an in law to Fashola ,the work minister.Asap the reason they stopped the projects.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Nicepoker(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Jabioro:
Hian! I am sure the picture is related to the topic .SMH
pick up vanguard and read to confirm if those pixs are related to that post.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by tsephanyah(f): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
modath:

I'm not writing about the subject matter, my write up is about the comments if I wanted to write about the topic u will see my comment first, I just watched until people comment and what I understand is not about the topic, is about religion, and ethnicity...political party hav no value in Nigeria,,,, and lastly don't ever vote democrats in Dollarland
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by breakeven: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:
Why are you blaming others for your problems? GEJ had four years to fix the road leading to his home town. Unfortunately he did not now the road project has been stopped. Look at the abuja, lokoja, okene, auchi, Benin road still uncompleted. Yet we had two president and more than two ministers of works all from the south. Our southern brothers are too selfish and greedy. Do not blame whoever is there today for your problems Mr shit head.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Deen77: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:

Who is an animal?, is Senate committee same as presidency.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by erekoshe: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
GEJ is a big disgrace

He's a father, he was the president, he achieved what he can and lost some.. Trace ur roots, ask your dad questions with respect to his achievements.. Youl probabaly understand what the word "disgrace" means

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by erekoshe: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2016
YourNemesis:
Under this guy called GEJ, The most Useless Northern Cities of no economic importance got airports built (Gombe, Dutse, Birnin Kebbi and co) while his own hometown does not even have an accessible link road.
LOL..... I laugh in Engenni

Your mindset is what will doom you.. Selfishness is a vice. Goodluck was a failure quite alright, but hear yourself, he should concentrate on his hometown and leave other part of the nation... If that's what all the previous president do, your village will still be a forest

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by baralatie(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
The committee also expressed displeasure with the slow pace of work at the Akenfa Canal Bridge in Yenagoa, the state capital, however, admitting that the delay was caused by the non-release of funds to the contractors.

This is point one
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by YourNemesis: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2016
erekoshe:

Your mindset is what will doom you.. Selfishness is a vice. Goodluck was a failure quite alright, but heat yourself, he should concentrate on his hometown and leave other part of the nation... If that's what all the previous president do, your village will still be a forest

Did I say he should CONCENTRATE on his hometown? ......
His village does not have a ROAD linking it with the rest of the world, while he was busy gallivanting round the country commissioning all sorts of projects in other places, and you are here telling me thrash...... Goodluck tried to please unpleasable people, and when the time came to vote, they didn't hesitate to kick out his smelly butt.
BTW: Who TOLD you that most past presidents didn't leave their hometowns/localities better than they met it?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by blackprowler: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Summary: Nigeria is a joke (unless your whole life has been about this place and you never raised your head up one day to check how other countries operate)
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Gboliwe: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2016
talktimi:
And the "wise" op had to dig up ancient pictures from a national tragedy just to spice up his story. Photographs
ttht are not even on the vanguard article

Anything to ridicule the people of Otuoke. This is how we know witches though. OP is one

1 Like

Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by talktimi(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Anything to ridicule the people of Otuoke. This is how we know witches though. OP is one
no mind the nama
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
GEJ is a big disgrace
shatap ya smellingmouth!your papa nkor?
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by miky2002(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:

I don't believe you get what the was about, those work were stopped base on the poor performance done by the contractors... They were not stopped because it is not PMB...
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
somebody please mention one accomplished project of the present govt since 1984.

physical things please and not abstracts.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by ronaldbecky(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
hooged:
Otuoke indeed
..mumu,dont allow hate 2 kill u..what was it outcum of gej snce d time of deputy governor of bayelsa?no b n villa
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by arewaboy(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:

indeed Animals like you are lamenting.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Disgrace is an understatement
mumu, dat picture is from the 2012 flood, Otueke is far far better and beautiful than yo local government head quarters. Otueke is finer than Daura get that into yo thick skull
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by tonardo(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
GEJ was working in the north and forgot his home town. thinking he will win the election.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2016
YourNemesis:
Under this guy called GEJ, The most Useless Northern Cities of no economic importance got airports built (Gombe, Dutse, Birnin Kebbi and co) while his own hometown does not even have an accessible link road.
LOL..... I laugh in Engenni
who told u there is no accessible road? maybe Jonathan was passing through your village road. the road was under dualization into 4 lane before he left. pls go n lend Aregbe damad man some money to add up to the parry 6million from FAAC
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by Iyoma2(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
kenonze:
GEJ is a big disgrace
Yet he remains Nigeria former head of state. Lets always think before we coment. U cant ATTRACT what u ATTACK. God Bless u.
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by enigma2007(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2016
peterprosper:
the senate committe sud allow the work to go on. moreover is road not part of nigeria roads. what i think for this present administration and those in power is that they should stop fighting the opposition party and start work so that we will have a better nigeria. God bless Nigeria

They were stopped for poor performance..If they allow them to continue, they will deliver sub-standard roads.

The Senate guys are just trying to make the contractor be more accountable
Re: Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project by ZACHIE: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:

Did you bother to read the report or you have suddenly lost your ability to read and comprehend just because it is convenient?
If contractors can do this to the C-In-C in home you can only then imagine the see-finish position they placed the ineffective boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) / Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja / Governor Aregbesola Meets Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.