Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi (1058 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by theshadyexpress(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
The rivalry between APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers is one of the bitterest in the country, leading to several incidents of violence and killings that are followed by counter-accusations between the two parties.

Asked by Channels TV on Wednesday if he was sure that his followers would not resort to violence ahead of the weekend’s senatorial rerun, Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation and former governor of the state, had said: “I wish you knew me very well, I hate violence. One thing I fear about life is that it is irreplaceable, so one thing you must do if you follow me is that you must not own a gun, you must not own a machete except for purpose of agriculture, and you must not own a knife. So you can’t work with me and carry weapon.

“Don’t forget, when I was governor, over 100 persons were killed in the 2015 election and we named them. There is a book written on that; we named them, their families and locations. Are you now saying that as governor I couldn’t have brought out money for my people to buy weapons?”

At this point, Amaechi was interjected that this didn’t quite answer the question. Representing the question, the interviewer said: “Yes you can say that those who follow you directly maybe do not carry weapons, but are you saying that every single member of your party, none of them is a cultist?”
Speaking assuredly, Amaechi said: “Those who follow me directly carry weapons, those are my security.

“But if you talk about followership in terms of politics, yes, one qualification you will have is that you must be God-fearing; you have no business being with me if you are not God-fearing.”

“You must be God-fearing to be in the APC?” the interviewer slid in.

“You must be God-fearing to be in the APC,” Amaechi answered in the affirmative.

“So are you saying that there are no bad eggs within the APC?”

“Aha!” he exclaimed.

“When you are God-fearing, will you be a bad egg?”

Again, the interviewer asked: “All members of the APC in Rivers state are God-fearing”

“Of course I say that. You must be God-fearing… being God-fearing does not mean you won’t commit sin, but it means you have a limit to which you can do things. For instance, you know the consequences of death.”

The video continues to gain traction on social media as more and more people struggle to understand the manner of inordinate party loyalty exhibited by the former governor.

https://www.thecable.ng/trending-apc-members-god-fearing?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5894709206

Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbL0PkZvO3M
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by HungerBAD: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
True.

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2016
APC= PARTY OF SAINTS & BORN AGAIN

PDP= ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINALS, BARBARIANS, KILLER, YAM EATERS, AND ROGUES.

Quote me anyhow and receive holy ghost slap this early Monday morning.
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by orobs93(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2016
I don't blame amaechi
Wen he moves he moves with maximum security his families lives abroad

I don't blame Wike wen he moves he moves with maximum securty his families lives abroad.

Well I still don't blame the foolish youth who are illiterate the society has made dem hungry and desperate and prone to violence...so they leave for nothing and they are ready to die for anytin...

Words can't really describe the mentality of nigerians even on nairaland we have so many insensible posters here who make provocative comment from religious to tribal to party affiliation it's a pity wen we close our eyes to the truth and make sentiments the first reason for opinions....

Well the mind set has been corrupted the believe has been corrupted so it only takes the individual to decide to change his or her belief and mindset or else we av to leave with this for a very long time.
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
I laugh in Ubima ...

Indeed they're, even Lie Mohammed.

Amechi, if you no get work, just shut up.

Amechi the lion of ubima

Wike the owner of Ubima

5 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by mrphysics(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2016
The lion of political words and ubima. The strong hearted man himself. He has spoken
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Ayt27(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2016
You must be God fearing and Also related to "Lai" mohammed

4 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by bankyblue(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
This amechi man should ve being a comedian and not a politician grin

4 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by temitemi1(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Assembly of demonic people.

3 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Pidggin(f): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by lilprinze: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
APC( Association of past and present criminals )

3 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by amtaken(f): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Amechi always talking like a drunkard.

Shameless middle-aged man.

4 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Tunami(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
is like lai mohammed is a learner when compared to amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by talktimi(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Amaechi is it Odin you're talking about ?
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Generalkorex(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
yes they are god-fearing but not God-fearing.
They fear gods like ogun,amadioha,sango and sanpona

4 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by lecturerdabo(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Can someone help me tell AMAECHI THAT I WILL BE AT THE CLUB IN HIS HOMETOWN TONIGHT?

#MinistersAreNoiseMakers#

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Generalkorex:
yes they are god-fearing but not God-fearing.
They fear gods like ogun,amadioha,sango and sanpona
grin grin grin grin
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
talktimi:
Amaechi is it Odin you're talking about ?
exactly...ameachi the ragna lordbruk...
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
madridguy:
APC= PARTY OF SAINTS & BORN AGAIN

PDP= ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINALS, BARBARIANS, KILLER, YAM EATERS, AND ROGUES.

Quote me anyhow and receive holy ghost slap this early Monday morning.
You receive Ogun slap
APC are rebranded thieves

3 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Pwayne2016(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
MERLIN SEASON 7--in d land of boko haram nd time of fuel scarcity nd rise in dollar,the destiny of a great nation rest on the shoulder of a confused president. His name is...............?
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by cckris: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers people have responded with their BALLOTS, by voting against Amaechi & any party he stands for.

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
theshadyexpress:

https://www.thecable.ng/trending-apc-members-god-fearing?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5894709206

Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbL0PkZvO3M
LMAO
There are many gods.
Which one is Amaechi referring to? Amadioha, Sango, Ogun, Kamanu, Ala. . .etc the list is long grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by nigeriapolitics(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2016
I think Amechi lacks communication, he's one of d reason I lost hope in buhari led govt.

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
This is the most hilarious video I've seen this 2016. I bet Amaechi will pass for an Ali Baba or Bovi

1 Like

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Wake up from your slumber boy!!! Godfearing indeed

2 Likes

Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by theshadyexpress(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

Cc Mynd44

Cc seun

this is frontpage worthy,let nigerians bear their minds on the god fearing nature of APC
Re: All APC Members Are ‘god-fearing’-amaechi by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Ameachi is know for stating obvious lies. it seems Lia Mohammed failed to tutor him perfectly on how to orchestrate and disseminate alluring and impeccable propagandas to zombies to easily accept and be deluded.

(1) (Reply)

Exact 1year President Buhari Was Voted In As Nigeria President- Discussion Point / Has Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Been Buried? / PMB Has Done It Again.the School Cert Holde Has Done What A Phd Holder Could Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.