Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Hey Everyone! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Everyone! (3862 Views)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Hey peeps! Check Out This Awesome Customer Service in Jamaica 18+ / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

What's was so bad about my lunch tht is making you all frown? I will post my cats poo on romance land if I wish so , come stop me smiley

....sweery you sopose to be heer lookin for husband & not postin yorr poo poo....anyways may I remind you that nairaland had somtin called M.0.D & special penalitys for early morning eddddiooots like you called 3month ban!! (Jusss sayn) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone! by Lsofdk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Lmfaooo!!!!!!! Ur funny!

thanks for making me laugh. cheesy
you're welcome
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

....sweery you sopose to be heer lookin for husband & not postin yorr poo poo....anyways may I remind you that nairaland had somtin called M.0.D & special penalitys for early morning eddddiooots like you called 3month ban!! (Jusss sayn) smiley

Whatever. Gwrrarahere!
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Huh? Are u serious?

Like bye.!

^^^^CRACKHEADS all ways get the messages quicker ......anyways..THANK ME LATER ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Whatever. Gwrrarahere!

^^^^^^WOW...Semolina has atitude....she probably almost edukated!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^WOW...Semolina has atitude....she probably almost edukated!(no ofeense) undecided

What are you? 5?? Stop quoting me.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

What are you? 5?? Stop quoting me.

..Semolina..call down sweet hatt.. you come to nairaland to show of you can cook by advertisin yorr good (read your last post)& then when I ask if you can cook & clean..you come up with atitude..PLS MAKE UP YOUR MIND..WHAT DO YOU WANT? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..Semolina..call down sweet hatt.. you come to nairaland to show of you can cook by advertisin yorr good (read your last post)& then when I ask if you can cook & clean..you come up with atitude..PLS MAKE UP YOUR MIND..WHAT DO YOU WANT? undecided

Ok now I know ur a toll. Feel free talking to the hand!
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Ok now I know ur a toll. Feel free talking to the hand!

..Toll?..like toll gate or toilet roll?...is that what you people calllit there in Ghana?....sweeery..you will never find a man on nairaland with yor grokofomakarick attitude..Goat!!! (REAL TALK) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..Toll?..like toll gate or toilet roll?...is that what you people calllit there in Ghana?....sweeery..you will never find a man on nairaland with yor grokofomakarick attitude..Goat!!! (REAL TALK) undecided

I don't recall saying m looking for one, SILLY! go find someone ur age to talk to.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

I don't recall saying m looking for one, SILLY! go find someone ur age to talk to.

..darlin you come to nairaland & start cusssin inosent guys for no reason..all be coss we don't make positive comment on your FOOD!(WHAT A SHAME) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Huh? Are u serious?

Like bye.!

^^^^I tink she ran away! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fulaboy:
You should be posting this on Snapchat not here please

I will post whatever I want to wherever the hell I want. Why should it concern you?? Are you paying for my Internet? No? Good then. Mind ur business.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..darlin you come to nairaland & start cusssin inosent guys for no reason..all be coss we don't make positive comment on your FOOD!(WHAT A SHAME) embarassed

Havent you been taught if you can't say anything positive then do not say anything at all? No reason my foot.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Havent you been taught if you can't say anything positive then do not say anything at all? No reason my foot.

...call down sweet hatt....my profesional option....if you want positive somtin to be said then move yorr garomorickas thread to joke section.- ...romance section is for chasin women & no man on earth (even desparate ones) will Not chase you!! (You too rude). embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

I will post whatever I want to wherever the hell I want. Why should it consern you?? Are you paying for my Internet? No? Good then. Mind ur business.

^^^^there she goes...she need man ! undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by Fulaboy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

I will post whatever I want to wherever the hell I want. Why should it concern you?? Are you paying for my Internet? No? Good then. Mind ur business.
keep calm girl! I don't engage in E-fight

That was so rude of you
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^there she goes...she need man ! undecided

Do you have anything better to do then quoting me? Go find urself something useful to do.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Do you have anything better to do then quoting me? Go find urself something useful to do.

...usefull?....like talkin to you?...you angry simply becoz we ignored your food & then you start cussin?...you urgently need anger management classes or else you will fail in life & you will NEVER find man on nairaland!! (TRUSS ME) undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

...usefull?....like talkin to you?...you angry simply becoz we ignored your food & then you start cussin?...you urgently need anger management classes or else you will fail in life & you will NEVER find man on nairaland!! (TRUSS ME) undecided

Ohk, bye
Re: Hey Everyone! by Jorussia(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Ohk, bye
Hi
Re: Hey Everyone! by ShayGirl(f): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Many r mad indeed and few r roaming undecided

U manage dey chop fruit nw, person no go hear word again..
Re: Hey Everyone! by Jorussia(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
ShayGirl:

I don't see anything wrong in what she posted,besides,she is not resident here (Nigeria).All the criticism so far against her is simply uncalled for.
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Ohk, bye

^^^ you try to help them..they run away.....she started cussssin people & then derail the thread simply becozzz nairalanders ignore comment on her breakfast...she really need help! undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by MrCork: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
ShayGirl:

..sweeery pliss spek English graaamar....nairaland is not a market place!! (Village girl) undecided
Re: Hey Everyone! by joeace2020(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Huh? Are u serious?

Like bye.!

Lol..You really don't know that guy. He and his friend Airforce are all about light skinned girls
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
joeace2020:

Lol..You really don't know that guy. He and his friend Airforce are all about light skinned girls

Smh! There's something really wrong with these kind of people and they need a psychiatrist asap.
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jorussia:
I don't see anything wrong in what she posted,besides,she is not resident here (Nigeria).All the criticism so far against her is simply uncalled for.

Thank you!!

Immature adults everywhere with nothing better to do then criticize all day long!
Re: Hey Everyone! by Jorussia(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

Thank you!!

Immature adults everywhere with nothing better to do then criticuz all day long!
You've had dinner?
Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jorussia:
You've had dinner?

Yes , actually m just about to so...

Here's my Dinner for everyone that told me I couldn't post my food here smiley smiley

Re: Hey Everyone! by Saronna: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jorussia:
You've had dinner?

Here's my Dinner for everyone that told me I couldn't post my food here smiley smiley

Re: Hey Everyone! by Jorussia(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Saronna:

It looks yummy.what's the name of this cuisine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) / Funny Pictures Of People Playing With Sculptures / South African Lady Strips Her Husband's Sidechick Unclad After Catching Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.