Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) (3847 Views)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
hasn't been easy but life is not easi

To celebrate our 6months kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i am getting her somtin special

I have 120k to blow on the matter , thinking about getting her a puppy somtin like the one below

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by firstking01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
How does this stop her from dumping you when a richer dude emerges?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's unfortunate that a good lady like her ended with a kid. I think she will spend the first few years of her marriage raising you so that you can become a man and hopefully get her pregnant.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
It's unfortunate that a good lady like her ended with a kid. I think she will spend the first few years of her marriage raising you so that you can become a man and hopefully get her pregnant.
i am more matured than u will ever be

Finer than ur best definition

Take ur rubbish and get lost , broke thing

8 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by merxi55(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
lol..that's harsh dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cladez(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
I believe it took you so long to make that amount of cash to have posted it here and you still gonna spend it on someone not your wife.

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by vanida6: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lolx wit dis small money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
firstking01:
How does this stop her from dumping you when a richer dude emerges?
i need gift advises jor

She is going nowhere , i can boast abt that
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:

3 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Tallesty1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
merxi55:
lol..that's harsh dearie.
That is the only thing I can't do since I can flog stupidity and childishness out of him from here.
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
small money

Looked at ur dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no man will spend more than 200 on u , na bike payment be ur level

Take ur cheap 150 top and smelling face and get lost , pig nose

7 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by zealblinks(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
so make we run? Although stupidity display is allowed.
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cladez:
I believe it took you so long to make that amount of cash to have posted it here and you still gonna spend it on someone not your wife.
long? My tithe is 50k abeg spare me that talk abeg
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Tallesty1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
You are beautiful too.
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=55853740]It's unfortunate that a good lady like her ended with a kid. I think she will spend the first few years of her marriage raising you so that you can become a man and hopefully get her pregnant. [/quote
Chisos see finishing grin
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
zealblinks:
so make we run? Although stupidity display is allow.
being an illiterate is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Cleopatra4 post=55853904][/quote] poverty go and fix ur mosquito net cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all these slum dwellers
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You are beautiful too.
when it comes to looks dont even bother

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
drop advice or shut up

I no get chills for nonsense ooooo
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
poverty go and fix ur mosquito net cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all these slum dwellers

Tallesty1 please give this kid the final finishing grin
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

ugly thing like u , i dont need to waste my fingers

Ur picture will talk for me

3 Likes

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Tallesty1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Hahaha.

Let's leave something small for his wife to enjoy tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by vanida6: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
small money

Looked at ur dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no man will spend more than 200 on u , na bike payment be ur level

lolx cheesy

Ur comment`s got me laffin

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Leriebloom(f): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
small money

Ouch ouch ouch cry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
ugly thing like u , i dont need to waste my fingers

Ur picture will talk for me
Ur mumu no get part two undecided otondo1 of your miserable village. sad

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Hahaha.

Let's leave something small for his wife to enjoy tomorrow
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Ur mumu no get part two undecided otondo1 of your miserable village. sad
animal return to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
lolx cheesy

Ur comment`s got me laffin
see ur face , cheapness everywhere , na mary kafayat u buy?
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:

Why create thread like this? angry

Take your girl to wherever you want but keep it to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by zealblinks(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=IamEzeEgo post=55853920] being an illiterate is allowed [/quote
the way ur quoting peeps show that your jobless. Just posted that to seek attention. Anyway i just want let you know that i dont wrestle words with kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by IamEzeEgo: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Why create thread like this? angry

Take your girl to wherever you want but keep it to yourself.
oyin u knw who am i , dont attack me , what does bumbae call u nowadays?
Re: Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
IamEzeEgo:
animal return to the zoo
I think I need to give myself respect. Ewwwwww, exchanging words with a kid. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday / Reasons Why Women Moan (or Scream) During Sex / A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.