Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD (11478 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Idris Visits Troubled Areas In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by nbright: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
They are his kinsmen, he ain't doing Nada. Blood is thicker than water
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sai Barber.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Tonycart: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls my fellow igbos stop buying cow from this hausa fulani herdsmem and see this rubbish of killing stop
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
.....mere anarchy is loose upon the world.

Can't we just forget the government and deal out vengeance upon those fulani rascals and punishment upon their people... Guard the king herdsman in chains and their nobles in fitters of iron, that we may have peace.

Suddenly, fulani herdsmen became a reoccurring decimal maybe because their own is the presido. And also, he is an enabling ass nigger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by EastanPower(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
klbakare:
opening grazing at various locations nationwide for fulani herdsmen is silly to me, except i do not fully understand the package embedded within the programme.the following questions are what troubles my mind.
1. why are fulani herdsmen not being treated as the criminal that they are by the nigerian security apparatus?
2. who will finance the pasture production on the various grazing centres that will be opened by the government?
3. at whose expense will pasture at grazing fronts be maintained?
4. are fulani herdsmen ready to sincerely purchase feed for their cattle.

until all these questions are answered, nigerian government is still joking. anybody interested in rearing animals for money must be ready to take full responsibility for the welfare of those animals without causing trouble for the inhabitants of the area.

fulani herdsmen must be treated like the criminals they are
[/s]

Until all of us including government put sentiments apart and attend to the needs of these people called Fulani, this menace will continue like this. Come to think of it, they are Nigerian: they are traders just like farmers, Igbo traders, Yoruba market women and salary earners: they pay tax too: we need them as suppliers of our daily meat etc

The question is - how has government provided a conducive environment for their trade to boom, just like they did to market women and others in the face of massive deforestation and lack of sufficient land/grass on which their animal would survive?

The earlier the solutions to this menace, the better on the part of FG.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ralphdan(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari brought this upon us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Funjosh(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
They have touched North, South, East and West. Those people need to receive a medal for being so heartless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Funjosh(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
Ephemmm:

Until all of us including government put sentiments apart and attend to the needs of these people called Fulani, this menace will continue like this. Come to think of it, they are Nigerian: they are traders just like farmers, Igbo traders, Yoruba market women and salary earners: they pay tax too: we need them as suppliers of our daily meat etc

The question is - how has government provided a conducive environment for their trade to boom, just like they did to market women and others in the face of massive deforestation and lack of sufficient land/grass on which their animal would survive?

[/s]

You deserve a knock on the head tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by yomz1e(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
please why are the Fulani's goat herders allow to carry AK47s and me a law abiding citizen is not allowed to even carry a pen knife to defend myself when harm comes my way?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by authority2006(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ratello:
........and some worthless human beings will be shouting "Sai Buhari" like almajiris and they claimed to be "sophisticated" I really pity the Yorubas more. Fulani Herdsmen have the backing of Buhari, leave it or take it.
So, in your little mind, the problem between Fulanis and farmers just started with Buhari's administration? Almajiris are even more sensible than you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
yomz1e:
please why are the Fulani's goat herders allow to carry AK47s and me a law abiding citizen is not allowed to even carry a pen knife to defend myself when harm comes my way?

One was questioned while I was still at Agatu sometime ago, the only English he could speak was " I am a citizen, and have freedom of movement". Think those animals have some higher authority backing them and supplying them with Ammunitions.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by yomz1e(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
was at the party last year! wont miss it ! bear gyals inna d pool !

hob:
The poster above me thou................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The thread no even concern am

These fulani herdsmen had better be taken seriously b4 they turn into another menace for the government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Funjosh:
[s][/s]

You deserve a knock on the head tongue

May be because your head is knocked already.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by RandomVic(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
yomz1e:

They have the presido's backing.. You don't.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Biafrarep(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
hansad:
PROVIDED NO GRAZING GROUNDS ARE BUILT FOR FULANI CATTLE BREEDERS AS PLANNED BY BUHARI GOVT IN MANY PARTS OF NIGERIA.

BUILDING SUCH GRAZING GROUNDS IS LIKE BUILDING FULANI MILITARY CANTONMENTS ALL OVER NIGERIA.

THESE DAYS, CATTLE ARE NO MORE GRAZED IN THE OPEN, BUT IN ENCLOSED FARMS.
This nonsense must never be allowed in any part of Igboland. Jos north should rather be an example of how deadly it is to allow the Hausa/Fulani people to co-habit with you, they will wake up one day to claim the land as theirs & if you complain, they will get arms & amunition from their brothers in the army & attack you in the night. We must never allow this madness for our own good, if they want to rear cattle they have to do it in ranches & not on peoples farms, this is one of the reasons why I support Biafra, the injustice in Nigeria is mind boggling & everyone is helpless & hopeless like slaves!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by nijabazaar: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
The causative agents include Global warming and overpopulation....

Aridity encroaches, the nomads push deep into rural settlements....all fight for that finite resource, fertile land space..

The fulanis have always been militaristic and ever conquering, think Dan fodio......most of them are not even Nigerian fulas....our porous borders encourage the fulas from along the swathes of the niger to troop in.

Solution: Bubu and his cihorts should bother with that.

My solution: All community leaders should arm their farmers with kalashnikovs and teach their women how to use colt pistols.....Shoot at site any lanky figure in a drape hat at ur farm should be tbe mandate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by EastanPower(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

[s]Until all of us including government put sentiments apart and attend to the needs of these people called Fulani, this menace will continue like this. Come to think of it, they are Nigerian: they are traders just like farmers, Igbo traders, Yoruba market women and salary earners: they pay tax too: we need them as suppliers of our daily meat etc

The earlier the solutions to this menace, the better on the part of FG[/s].

I don't think you reason well.

When will the government make arrangement to provide shops for Igbo traders who go about the country trading?

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

[s]I don't think you reason well.

When will the government make arrangement to provide shops for Igbo traders who go about the country trading?

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/.

[/s]

Ibo traders sells in market they rent, but majorly owned and structured by government: has government provided any permanent place(s) where these people can grace even if it will involve payment of tax/charge?

Just like what business means to any Igbo or Yoruba market women, their cow means a lot to them too or do you expect them to stay in a place watching their animals dying of hunger.

You talked about possession of arms and ammunition, can you please tell me where you have seen a shepherd manning a herd of cattle living inside the bush without any weapon to protect them from their predators? Are you saying they should wait till the arrival of Police or army whenever wild animals attack their cattles?

Don't just think that David developed a skill to kill Goliath in a day as recorded in the bible, but remember that David was a shepherd with skills to kill lions, and other wild animals attacking cows, cattle, etc he was managing.

Have you ever imagine what could have happened if Yorubas or Ibos have cattle rearing as their major occupation like these people? Let other tribes venture into business of cattle-rearing first to see whether he/she would not suffer to get grass to feed his flock nor have a clash with others while searching for water and pastures.

Get it right
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Obiwannn: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
DonBrutus:
One thing i know for sure is that if by chance the govt is able to achieve the planned grazing sites solution as proposed, the remedy wld only be temporary as a day wld come when indegenous people mainly in the south would wake up and demand back their lands as such gestures arent obtainable in the fulani mans dormain for their own folks, so why the preference! My own take though.
I wonder. Na dem get the land...? Make dem buy am if dem want am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Obiwannn: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

You are a very big FOOL!
So that gives them the right to kill inhabitants of their host community because there's no conducive environment?
Your foolishness cannot be quantified.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obiwannn:

[s]You are a very big FOOL!
So that gives them the right to kill inhabitants of their host community because there's no conducive environment?
Your foolishness cannot be quantified.
[/s]

And what is the solution to this long-lasting occurrence in the history of Nigeria if I may ask? If you have been to North, you would have realized that a man can have 300-500 cattle in his folk: how do you expect him to be able to get total control of these animals while moving from one place to another in search of water and pasture without infringement on other people's land? Remember, these are the shephered who do not mind moving away for about 1000k from their abode all in the search for water and pastures.

This is what always bring about the conflict and trust these people - they are fully armed to teeth not only because of the attack from human being, but the predators who may enter into their flocks anytime and cause great loss to them.

Lastly, please note that my post is meant for those Nigerians with deep mental horizon, and not a miscreants whose reasoning is greatly controlled by impulse.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by EastanPower(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:

[/s]

Ibo traders sells in market they rent, but majorly owned and structured by government: has government provided any permanent place(s) where these people can grace even if it will involve payment of tax/charge?

Just like what business means to any Igbo or Yoruba market women, their cow means a lot to them too or do you expect them to stay in a place watching their animals dying of hunger.

You talked about possession of arms and ammunition, can you please tell me where you have seen a shepherd manning a herd of cattle living inside the bush without any weapon to protect them from their predators? Are you saying they should wait till the arrival of Police or army whenever wild animals attack their cattles?

Don't just think that David developed a skill to kill Goliath in a day as recorded in the bible, but remember that David was a shepherd with skills to kill lions, and other wild animals attacking cows, cattle, etc he was managing.

Have you ever imagine what could have happened if Yorubas or Ibos have cattle rearing as their major occupation like these people? Let other tribes venture into business of cattle-rearing first to see whether he/she would not suffer to get grass to feed his flock nor have a clash with others while searching for water and pastures.

Get it right

So this give the fulani the rights to move around with military grade rifles We are talking about AK 47s, kalashnikovs my friend.

Just like the cattle is very important to the fulani so also the crops to the farmer.

Why should fulani destroy the livelihood of other people to keep their own

The most painful thing for farmers is that crops have seasons, if you miss the season, that is it for the year, you have to wait for another season.

When farmers confront these demonic fulani herdsmen they open fire with their AK47s, kill the farmers and rape their wives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Obiwannn: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:
[/s]

And what is the solution to this long-lasting occurrence in the history of Nigeria if I may ask? If you have been to North, you would have realized that a man can have 300-500 cattle in his folk: how do you expect him to be able to get total control of these animals while moving from one place to another in search of water and pasture without infringement on other people's land? Remember, these are the shephered who do not mind moving away for about 1000k from their abode all in the search for water and pastures.

This is what always bring about the conflict and trust these people - they are fully armed to teeth not only because of the attack from human being, but the predators who may enter into their flocks anytime and cause great loss to them.

Lastly, please note that my post is meant for those Nigerians with deep mental horizon, and not a miscreants whose reasoning is greatly controlled by impulse.
NO excuses to support killings Mister no excuses. Have a lovely day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Obiwannn: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

So this give the fulani the rights to move around with military grade rifles We are talking about AK 47s, kalashnikovs my friend.

Just like the cattle is very important to the fulani so also the crops to the farmer.

Exactly my point. But the dude is one who has lost his ability to reason.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

You are now getting my point. if the cattle is very important to the Fulanis as the crops to the farmer, the only solution is to avoid contacts between the two parties involved in the menace.

However, Fulanis will also be vindicated to possess arms and ammunitions in as much as they graze in the wilderness, forest, bush etc: apart from the fact that their cattles can be attacked by predators, I have witnessed a situation whereby thieves attacked a herd in the mid-night to take away some cows and sheep.

This was why I maintained that government needs to make haste by providing permanent site so that Fulani's can know their boundaries.To do this, govt cannot just stop their free-range grazing without providing alternatives.

Get it right.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by EastanPower(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:

You are now getting my point. if the cattle is very important to the Fulanis as the crops to the farmer, the only solution is to avoid contacts between the two parties involved in the menace.

However, Fulanis will also be vindicated to possess arms and ammunitions in as much as they graze in the wilderness, forest, bush etc: apart from the fact that their cattles can be attacked by predators, I have witnessed a situation whereby thieves attacked a herd in the mid-night to take away some cows and sheep.

This was why I maintained that government needs to make haste by providing permanent site so that Fulani's can know their boundaries.To do this, govt cannot just stop their free-range grazing without providing alternatives.

Get it right.

The sites should be located in the north; their land is big enough.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

The sites should be located in the north; their land is big enough.

I don't have problem with them so far they have boundary. This is the only means through which infringement into someone's farmland can be ascertained.

This incessant killings must stop I beg.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by klbakare(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

What you have said is rubbish... Outright rubbish, there are so many trades out there that the government is also doing little to help, if they all decide to infringe on other people's right and kill them when they protest, by now nigeria will be in anarchy.
There are yoruba people who rear sheeps, and their animals have not been going here and there to eat people's farmland. They keep their sheep somewhere and cut fodder for them to eat. Fulani herdsmen are not ready to cultivate fodder for their cattle to eat, hence their perpetual evil activities. And by the way u have failed to answer all the questions i listed before.
Fulani herdsmen are criminals and must be treated as one!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ephemmm: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
klbakare:

What you have said is rubbish... Outright rubbish, there are so many trades out there that the government is also doing little to help, if they all decide to infringe on other people's right and kill them when they protest, by now nigeria will be in anarchy.
There are yoruba people who rear sheeps, and their animals have not been going here and there to eat people's farmland. They keep their sheep somewhere and cut fodder for them to eat. Fulani herdsmen are not ready to cultivate fodder for their cattle to eat, hence their perpetual evil activities. And by the way u have failed to answer all the questions i listed before.
Fulani herdsmen are criminals and must be treated as one!

Instead of all these online ranting, why can't you suggest a probable solution to this menace that has been existing long in Nigeria without solution.

Even from the day of Jacob and David, herdsmen moved from one place to another seeking for water and pastures for their sheep and you are here saying Yorubas rear sheep too: when did cow-rearing become the predominant occupation of Yorubas? For your information, when we are talking of herdsmen, we are talking of someone with over 500 cattles to cater for and not a goat or two sheep.

Now tell me, how can someone control over 500 cows at once without infringement in other peoples' farmlands whether intentionally or otherwise. So, government should stop them from moving without providing a permanent area where nobody would be able to cultivate? You don't need to allow your emotion to overcome your common sense.

Wake up please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by Ratello: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
authority2006:
So, in your little mind, the problem between Fulanis and farmers just started with Buhari's administration? Almajiris are even more sensible than you.
.....and where in my post did I indicate that the problem of Fulani Herdsmen began with Buhari's administration? undecided you can now see why you are tagged a zombie for life. You can't even read and understand........you need a new brain.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD by klbakare(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ephemmm:

Instead of all these online ranting, why can't you suggest a probable solution to this menace that has been existing long in Nigeria without solution.

Even from the day of Jacob and David, herdsmen moved from one place to another seeking for water and pastures for their sheep and you are here saying Yorubas rear sheep too: when did cow-rearing become the predominant occupation of Yorubas? For your information, when we are talking of herdsmen, we are talking of someone with over 500 cattles to cater for and not a goat or two sheep.

Now tell me, how can someone control over 500 cows at once without infringement in other peoples' farmlands whether intentionally or otherwise. So, government should stop them from moving without providing a permanent area where nobody would be able to cultivate? You don't need to allow your emotion to overcome your common sense.

Wake up please.

You are still talking rubbish...fulani herdsmen do not need to move about searching for food for their cattle. They chose to do so because of their laziness and criminal tendencies. There are so many fodder sales outlet in the north that sell cattle food for herdsmen, ask fulani's why they have refused to patronize these people.

Is it also huge flock numbers that has made herdsmen to enter into hausa people's farm to steal their cattle and their wives too? Wake up bro. Herdsmen are thieves, we must treat them like the criminal that they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Approves Nigeria's $750 Million COVID-19 Loan Request / Save Nigeria Group Disowns Pastor Bakare / Boko Haram Kill 29 Villagers. Burn 200 Homes In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.