Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) (2714 Views)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / She Finally Did It [Photo] / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by omron(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
I remember many times playing this game in my childhood days what do you call it in your language?
And does it still exist?

Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Merlissa(f): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
It's called Suwe..

The English version is Hopscotch..

I still play it with my friends tho

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Suwe grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by xreal: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2016
I love this picture.

or na prewedding picshure?
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Pheals(f): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
So agbala! Also play the game. ... They are couples self nice one wink
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by anuma1(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
seun, mod take to fct
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by darkenkach(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
For those us who grew up in Kano we call it LangaLanga.
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AlexCk: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Na "after round one, original panadol extra, wan ti gbede *then u place ur hands n indicate a number wif ur fingers" na wetin i play o,
Even "bokumbo bokumbo, hw many bokumbo do yu want"
grin grin

Lagos that year shaaa,
That bokumbo sef, i still dont knw the actual word.

I prefer rock paper scissor now shaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Mating ritual as in pre-intimacy....before the real thing.....are they going to do it on the floor and why is the gal standing on one leg? All dis tins just dey confuse me.
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
The one above me is lost undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Saronna: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
omron:
I remember many times playing this game in my childhood days what do you call it in your language?
And does it still exist?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

But I forgot it's name and how to play it cheesy
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by RealAdewole(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmm some call it "lose"
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by LouisBERG: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
AVECDEO:
Mating ritual as in pre-intimacy....before the real thing.....are they going to do it on the floor and why is the gal standing on one leg? All dis tins just dey confuse me.
like wtf is thIs dude sayIng... Oh!!! Maybe he commented on the wrong thread...at topic thats suwe. Missing the good old days.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by LouisBERG: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
i thought as much......
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by callMeAlpha(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
.the one before the one before the one before the one before the one above me is seriously lost
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
grin grin
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
When hubby n wifey are both jobless that's the game undecided

Hopscotch cool
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Were you reported missing...kindly report to the nearest station and make sure to avoid your mallam brothers else it'll take a while to rescue you from your abductors....you fine sha!
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Abeg who remember nchokoro
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Were you reported missing...kindly report to the nearest station and make sure to avoid your mallam brothers else it'll take a while to rescue you from your abductors....you fine sha!
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
anuma1:
seun, mod take to fct
where come be fct ?
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by firstking01(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Squareundecided
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
LouisBERG:

i thought as much......
#caLLmeBERG
Oga who berged your head...its sipping out brain fluid...go get help kid.
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2016
LouisBERG:

i thought as much......
#caLLmeBERG
Seriously!
After reading his comment, I ran outta things to type
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Merlissa:
It's called Suwe..

The English version is Hopscotch..

I still play it with my friends tho

grin cheesy grin

oyin resend me ur bb pin. i am willing to be serious this time cos am back again sad
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
callMeAlpha:
.the one before the one before the one before the one before the one above me is seriously lost
poo faced g#y!
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by LouisBERG: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
AVECDEO:
Oga who berged your head...its sipping out brain fluid...go get help kid.
Lmao.....only silly sociopaths and dimwitted nimcompoops exchange puerile words online...u wanna see me, come to my hood...i don't do insults online amigo.(no offence)
#peace
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
LouisBERG:

Lmao.....only silly sociopaths and dimwitted nimcompoops exchange puerile words online...u wanna see me, come to my hood...i don't do insults online amigo.(no offence)
#peace
#caLLmeBERG
I'll spare you this time because you know not what you said....smallie be wise becos your hood no even reach me match with one leg sef.
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by AVECDEO: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Seriously!
After reading his comment, I ran outta things to type
Oponu ellé...olodo.
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Merlissa(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

oyin resend me ur bb pin. i am willing to be serious this time cos am back again sad

Ask bbm
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Merlissa:

Ask bbm

am serious na sad
Re: Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
AVECDEO:
Oponu ellé...olodo.

And you are?
Never mind, I don't give a rat's a$$.

You've been trying so hard to be noticed.
Now, get dafuq off my mentions!
Silly kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Photo Of A Girl With Torn Pants That Has Got Everyone Talking [ / The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man / Being A Woman Is Not An Easy Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.