Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) (8078 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Explorers(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
Rebecca, a beautiful computer Engineer who doesn’t have a girlfriend, decided to invite her brothers for her bridal shower, just a week to her wedding.

In a chat with Bored Panda, Rebecca said,

“I came up with the idea one week before the wedding” she said.

I was looking into some “making of” pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that,

The photoshoot was super fun.

Everyone was taking shots of cheap booze and sometimes we were laughing so much that we had to take some time to recover and go on with the photos.

”Rebecca studied computer engineering and was one of four women inher class of 60 students, so it’s no wonder that during her years in class she gained a few great guy friends.

http://gistreel.com/2017/05/20/computer-engineer-no-girlfriends-invites-brothers-bridal-shower/

http://www.boredpanda.com/bridal-photoshoot-with-bros-fernando-duque/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
entering the thread like

so u want to tell me that none of these guys have touched her not even once in the past?

make i hear word

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
ok. Am more interested in post-wedding pictures than pre-wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Presh900(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
You got this from boredpanda ...
Anyway I thought I will be FTC,I was wrong

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by kenny1795(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
What a woman can do, a man can do better
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Explorers(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
“I am very happy with the photos. Sometimes I look at then and find myself laughing like crazy.

But I never imagined this would become so viral, she said.”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
Awww this is so sweet. The fact that they agreed to make her happy is just too sweet kiss cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by odogwu2007(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
entering the thread like

so u want to tell me that none of these guys have touched her not even once in the past?

make i hear word
ahhh her brothers? Abeg how many of ur sisters you Don touch?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Shortyy(f): 12:52pm On May 20, 2017
gays
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
entering the thread like

make i hear word

Oh pls keep your comments to yourself. If you don't appreciate girls as friends then bye bye but know everybody is not like you undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by adajoe555: 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
Lovely

Just like me ...I don't have any female friend

My wedding maybe like that too ( smiling)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh pls keep your comments to yourself. If you don't appreciate girls as friends then bye bye but know everybody is not like you undecided
u too keep ur comments to urself , nobody mentioned u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by decatalyst(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
Are those guy or girl-guys?

undecided
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
They even wore pink hehehehe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2017
adajoe555:
Lovely

i understand why

you're so beautiful girls are too jealous to be friends with u grin

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
u too keep ur comments to urself , nobody mentioned u

Heed to your own advise! Did I mention you undecided mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Heed to your own advise! Did I mention you undecided mtcheeeeeew
what is this?

lovelygurl:

that's why you're single , you're very forgetful

Maybe u get guy bt u done forget cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2017
adajoe555:
Lovely

Loool cheesy

But don't let them wear pink grin
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
what is this?

that's why you're single , you're very forgetful

Maybe u get guy bt u done forget cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided

I'm not even single but then again people like you are lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by adajoe555: 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
i understand why

Lol

Seriously its so cute
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

undecided

I'm not even single but then again people like you are lipsrsealed
too handsome to be single tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
too handsome to be single tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't get too cocky. It's a disgusting attitude undecided
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by adajoe555: 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool cheesy

But don't let them wear pink grin

Blue is one of my best colour

Blue will be just ok
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
which kind gay play be this biko shocked

9 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
Deyre gay...no doubt ....
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by adajoe555: 1:07pm On May 20, 2017
Front page loading cool
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by siie: 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
Sweet! ..buh dey still gay cool
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by sisisioge: 1:12pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

She could have rented GFs nau. Those hairy legs in pink mehn grin

3 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
Three words; Crazy, Awkward, beautiful
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
Female friends are the worst
Male friends are the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by HITTED(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2017
I don't like this concept of full grown men acting like faggs.

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by digglevictor(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
i understand why

beautiful ? this one that looks like burn beans ...alaye shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.