Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

On The Rivers Re-run Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Rivers Re-run Election (558 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Rivers Re-run Election by trailblaiza(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2016
I wouldn't want to beat around the bush. It's a big shame that Rotimi Amaechi is yet to realise that he is now a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. How would someone leave Abuja and come to Rivers just to 'test powers' with Wike.

Wike as well is a shame to governance in Nigeria. I've seen his different hate speeches and I was full of sadness, worry and anger as a Nigerian.

Peterside Dakuku! You lost the Governorship election. Whether it was fair or not, you lost! (I'm yet to witness a TRUE free & fair election in Nigeria). Regardless, you were compensated with NIMASA. What the hell do you still want?

It's a shame because while testing powers, the common man ends up as the victim. I was just so infuriated yesterday seeing different dead bodies all over the news. Lives were just wasted because of the EGO of 2 irritating people who call themselves leaders. A friend serving in Port-Hacourt sent in a BC about how a fellow youth corper was beaten to a pulp on the order of some politician because he refused to be part of whatever dirty politics. He later died at the hospital.

I just decided one day that I needed to stop all the very senseless politics of taking sides regardless of how bad the party/govt/leader is. I figured that one will NEVER find the family members of any of these politicians in all these fracas! They're all scattered in the most beautiful and most developed countries in the world, driving the most expensive cars and living so large. Yet, some very silly and irresponsible youths, even here on Nairaland, won't mind killing themselves over these politicians. They insult and fight over politicians who don't even know about their existence!

Nigerian youths, we have a lot of thinking to do. I still won't be surprised if someone comes here to choose sides and justify the actions of these heartless people or even insult me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Rivers Re-run Election by dexpee4life(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
big shame on Amaechi
Re: On The Rivers Re-run Election by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one op, that ameachi is a lunatic

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari / CGD Podcast / Oyo Civil Servants Give Ajimobi 7 Days To Clear 5-month Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.