Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari (554 Views)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Politician Adopts Orphaned Daughter Of Deceased Gunpowder Accident Victim / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by quotequote: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
As the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola TInubu marks his 64th birthday, tomorrow, Tuesday, March 29, 2016, President Muhammadu Buhari has praised his (Tinubu) doggedness, forthrightness, generosity and diligence.
In his birthday message to Tinubu, President Buhari remarked that Tinubu’s rising political profile since he was elected a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1992 “is a testimony to his forthrightness, diligence and doggedness, the same qualities that had endeared him to the electorate and given him all-round success as a private sector worker, a businessman and two-term Governor of Lagos State.”
Buhari also commended Tinubu’s visionary leadership style, especially for “creating a formidable opposition party in Nigeria that worked vigorously within a short period to oust a party that had been in power for 16 years”.
The President assured Tinubu that his patriotism and commitment to democracy and good governance, and his generous spirit will always be remembered and appreciated by generations of Nigerians.
He prayed that the Almighty God will grant the Asiwaju long life, good health, wisdom and prosperity as he steadfastly supports efforts to promote the development of Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/tinubu-64-hes-a-forthright-deligent-dogged-politician-buhari/
lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari, don't fall my hand o. Praising a criminal?
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by bloodykiller: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by babym7681(f): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamace:
Buhari, don't fall my hand o. Praising a criminal?
who's holier?
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
who's holier?
Buhari
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by johnmartus(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes tinubu deserve GCFR ask me why?
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by Alphaoscar: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wish Jagaban long life with sound health!

More wisdom and understanding to make better moves for the betterment of this country!!

And more power to lord it over his enemies!!!
Re: Tinubu @64: He’s A Forthright, Deligent, Dogged Politician- Buhari by 175(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolz!

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Remarks And Response By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.64th Birthday Celebra / Biafra Agitation Attracts More Foreign Country / Photo: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.