Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? (1636 Views)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
If Nigerian ladies are to be Operating System; Ladies which are You? Guys which are you currently using?
Be proud about it.

Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Monalisa185(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
degrading
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
degrading
How?
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Ezedon(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Androids
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Ezedon:
Androids
Nice one man
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by checkolatunji: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Rubbish
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by resocorp: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Windows Xp- stable, reliable, not too flashy.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
degrading
to say the least

Smh for op
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Charles4075(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Better Android and Blackberry joor, who get time for Iphone
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Monalisa185(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
to say the least
Smh for op
seems the bad economy now affects the brain as well....
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

seems the bad economy now affects the brain as well....
it definitely does. Bad economy = hunger = only God knows what that could lead to
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Vinshu(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2016
iPhone is not an OS. The name of the OS is iOS. Java is not an OS it's a programing language. The platform the phones run on is called J2ME.

Back to the topic,

This is degrading.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
@op, Iphone is a brand & not an Operating system

Java is a language not an Os.

Modify ya image, sogbo undecided
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Monalisa185(f): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it definitely does. Bad economy = hunger = only God knows what that could lead to

hehehehe, you still dey ask? =mental breakdown... lol
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Windows
Snow Leopard
Vista
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Ralphdan(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na Android sure pass o
buh na apple i de use
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by okhiai1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm

Make I dey observe
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
checkolatunji:
Rubbish
Really? That's one of the reasons why Nigeria guys are not romantically creative
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
resocorp:
Windows Xp- stable, reliable, not too flashy.
Uhun! That's it
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Charles4075:
Better Android and Blackberry joor, who get time for Iphone
Hahaha! So you are currently having two, easy o.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
It could lead to creativity and creativity to productivity=wealth.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
iPhone is not an OS. The name of the OS is iOS. Java is not an OS it's a programing language. The platform the phones run on is called J2ME.

Back to the topic,

This is degrading.
Thank you sir,
Please what does the "I" on IOS and "J" on J2ME stand for?
Note Plz: this is not technology section.
Maybe i should have also said BOS? Lol!
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Vinshu(f): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

Thank you sir,
Please what does the "I" on IOS and "J" on J2ME stand for?
Note Plz: this is not technology section.
Maybe i should have also said BOS? Lol!

I'm not referred to as 'Sir'

J2ME means Java 2 Micro Edition

And i in IOS really has no meaning i is a trademark and selling brand of Apple
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

It could lead to creativity and creativity to productivity=wealth.
only in few cases
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
adepeter26:
@op, Iphone is a brand & not an Operating system

Java is a language not an Os.

Modify ya image, sogbo undecided
Chai! Ok nah!

Let me address this once and for all before you guys continue to peddle unsubstantiated claims (rumour)here.
Who said Iphone is not an OS?
IOS= iPhone Operating System (by Apple) and that is where all other apple product run on. Eg iPad, ipod etc.
Go and make your research very well.
Thank you.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm not referred to as 'Sir'

J2ME means Java 2 Micro Edition

And i in IOS really has no meaning i is a trademark and selling brand of Apple
You think that the "i" means nothing right? But wiki and Google thinks otherwise and that i stand on.

Secondly, how do you expect me to say "Java 2 Micro Edition"
when most Nigerians refer to it as simply "java Phone"?

Thank you.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
only in few cases
Very good.

If you study the whole scenario very well you will definitely know that I have a plan. We all are here for a purpose and we aim at achieving that through various approach.

Thank you.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

Chai! Ok nah!

Let me address this once and for all before you guys continue to peddle unsubstantiated claims (rumour)here.
Who said Iphone is not an OS?
IOS= iPhone Operating System (by Apple) and that is where all other apple product run on. Eg iPad, ipod etc.
Go and make your research very well.
Thank you.
Bros, try to accept u are wrng. Iphone is a brand name
iOS is d operating system

But if u still dont accept, fine. I go with ur opinion
#lobatan
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
adepeter26:

Bros, try to accept u are wrng. Iphone is a brand name
iOS is d operating system

But if u still dont accept, fine. I go with ur opinion
#lobatan
Thanks for your maturity, am only working on facts available at my disposal.

Not disputing the fact that iPhone is a product of Apple brand, yet Apple decided to make that brand their OS and that it has been. Wiki told me that it was originally meant to be iPhone Operating System before other product started rolling in.

Thank you.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Vinshu(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

You think that the "i" means nothing right? But wiki and Google thinks otherwise and that i stand on.

Secondly, how do you expect me to say "Java 2 Micro Edition"
when most Nigerians refer to it as simply "java Phone"?

Thank you.

You could have said J2ME. Admit you didn't know and now you have learned. We learn everyday just incase of next time.
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

You could have said J2ME. Admit you didn't know and now you have learned. We learn everyday just incase of next time.

No Way!
You can check some of my topic and posts on the Webmaster section and you will know that am not a novice on that line.
Am on the Romance section coz I enjoy what am doing and the response am getting from the blog on my signature. So don't take me for a novice ok?
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Vinshu(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

No Way!
You can check some of my topic and posts on the Webmaster section and you will know that am not a novice on that line.
Am on the Romance section coz I enjoy what am doing and the response am getting from the blog on my signature. So don't take me for a novice ok?

Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo / 12 Funny But Brilliant Cartoons Every Woman Can Relate To / Do U Need A Makeup Artiste??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.