Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Is Love???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love???? (910 Views)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Why Is Love So Complicated? / Is LOVE Really This Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2016
I have been feeling really different of lately.I feel its love.....I feel you are in love when there is a lot of positive change in ones life.I really smile a lot,help people alot ,being close to God and very happy.I feel this is love because I have never really felt this way before.
Romance landers,I could be wrong but please what are your definitions oF love
Re: What Is Love???? by LouisBERG: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Like genevive nnaji said in an interview that love is staying with some one you like for 24hrs without getting bored....from my own perspective i think love is beyond the physical it connects with feelings that are within an individual...it is a special affection or passion that is directed towards something. Love is beautiful, fun, caring, calm, mild, meek. And generous. Op if you had find love, it'll be obvious to you to the extend that the feeling alone will be parambulating in an helter sketer pattern in your emotional quotient(Limbic system)...Good luck as you embark on your love quest.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Is Love???? by falconey(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Who is the lucky dude? i envy him he is gonna get laid.
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:
Who is the lucky dude? i envy him he is gonna get laid.

Get laid, how?
Re: What Is Love???? by Monalisa185(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
CONFUSION
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Youre love baby , keep it up!
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2016
LouisBERG:
Like genevive nnaji said in an interview that love is staying with some one you like for 24hrs without getting bored....from my own perspective i think love is beyond the physical it connects with feelings that are within an individual...it is a special affection or passion that is directed towards something. Love is beautiful, fun, caring, calm, mild, meek. And generous. Op if you had find love, it'll be obvious to you to the extend that the feeling alone will be parambulating in an helter sketer pattern in your emotional quotient(Limbic system)...Good luck as you embark on your love quest.
#caLLmeBERG

wow......I feel so connected to him.its not lust, I like and love him all together
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
CONFUSION

You've never been in love?
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2016
see the definition below

Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Youre love baby , keep it up!
Thank you dear
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Love is when your guy is an arsenal fan and you feel his pain when barcelona beats his team home and away! grin
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Even the guy's friend look at him at laugh wen we are together. They keep asking what happened to him,one of them said it to me that they havnt seen him this way before.Since we started dating in January,we having missed a day without seeing each other.we both make out time to see ......
Re: What Is Love???? by refiner(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
simple and short!

love is GOD!

1 Like

Re: What Is Love???? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:
Even the guy's friend look at him at laugh wen we are together. They keep asking what happened to him,one of them said it to me that they havnt seen him this way before.Since we started dating in January,we having missed a day without seeing each other.we both make out time to see ......
Some of us are happy for you my dear grin

We understand how and what you feel...

Misspicy? tongue
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Some of us are happy for you my dear grin

We understand how and what you feel...

Misspicy? tongue
Thank you
Re: What Is Love???? by LouisBERG: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:

wow......I feel so connected to him.its not lust, I like and love him all together
thats nice....make sure your supposedly LOVE according to you goes beyond materialistic endownment, position, prestige, wealth, skin colour, tribe, etc. to your acclaimed opposite sex. Love is patience. You can even go to the extend of sacrificing for the person you love irrespective of the magnitude.... So be calm and understand every scenario as it comes your way and the activities attached to it so you can be able to tackle it. This is where wisdom comes to play....pray and ask God to receive wisdom to live one day at a time with enablement to overcome outer circumstances and also prioritizing your affection to things that surrounding you and your environment. cos love is not isolated it is shared among different species. GoodLUck. Ma'am
#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Is Love???? by KingRex1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm not sure how it feels..

Bt i guess it can be likened to that feelin i get when i see the barman bring my French moet champagne!

Trust me if u feel that way for ur partner, you'd do anything to not see him/her sad
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm not sure how it feels..

Bt i guess it can be likened to that feelin i get when i see the barman bring my French moet champagne!

Trust me if u feel that way for ur partner, you'd do anything to not see him/her sad

Hmmmm,......Thanks a lot Rex
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:
Thank you dear
Yah, keep it up even if the man in your life leaves...
Re: What Is Love???? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2016
refiner:
simple and short!

love is GOD!
You are funny

(1) (Reply)

Its Wednesday : Tag Your Nairaland WCW (photos Of Mine) / Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl / Is It Also Right For A Mother To Teach Her Female Child How To ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.